Ego One - Pure | Fresh | First
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're Moving. So, we've disabled new registrations on this forum. The forum will not officially be released until 8 PM Pacific Standard Time (Friday, Sept, 9th, 2010)~ http://www.ego-one.net/

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Ghostkim

Ghostkim
HI.

After reading the applications some forgot to lay a business plan for what they want to do with the site.

All in all there are a few that will go through.

My current 2 candidates are as follows.
These 2 Members ARE TO EMAIL ME AGAIN WITH THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW!

the 2 candidates are:
Ignacio (thelistner)
runs the facebook forum which is quite a productive site.
Knows how to earn new members and maintain them.
What he plans to do with ego is unknown yet.

the second candidate rather controversial...
is Emilio Mees (from graphhixx.net)

Controversial because this little fellow managed to copy ego in almost 100%, including typed out articles.
From one point of view thats pretty much a low life approach but from the other side, being able to copy and edit the old ego and create something almost new out of it is also impressive.

I would like if these 2 persons emailed me with a detailed plan on what they want to do with the site.
How much staff will be hired
what will the staff recruitement criteria be
at least 2 new features planned for the website
possible name changes
possible domain changes
first plan of action when admin rights awarded
method of advertising and/or promoting your new "ego-one" after you are finished with its renovation.

The rest of the emails where pretty boring... all about how fantastic ego is and how I will be missed and how they'll try to continue doing what ego was doing.
Undefined perspectives where trashed...

and jaloxingraphics ??? are you serious, you applied thinking I'd give you the site?

CANDIDATES, I give you 5 days for the above questions to be answered and sent to my email.
If no message is sent after 5 days I deem you forfeit.

Andrew

Post Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:07 pm by Andrew

karkooshy wrote:
LH Justin wrote:
No personal offense to the person running this "Graphixx" site, but ripping's a no no. It's sad to see Ego go to someone like that.

People change you know Smile
Most sites die after the founder leaves, but after what ego one's been through throughout the year I've been here, I'm sure it's different Big Grin
Ego's got the looks, the style and the members... just need some sort of contest (and a worthy prize) to get people posting and activity going up again.
I'm here to the end ^^

Thats true.
Ego isnt just a forum, or a site.
Or Even a community.

Its a haven, a sanctuary, a place where people can just learn amazing things.
Ego stands out for a reason.
Just because Jalokims gone doesnt mean that it cant still be Amazing and Stand Out.

Dragonfir731

Post Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:53 am by Dragonfir731

Well... i just got internet back and I cant believe what is going on. Congratz to both people for their advancement and I hope that I can support any future changes to Ego.

Thanks EVERYONE for the continued support of this site... and I hope that the support wont end even after the new owner is chosen.

Drag~

LH Justin

Post Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:43 am by LH Justin

karkooshy wrote:People change you know Smile
The following response is based off every ripper I've ever met.

Once a ripper, always a ripper. Yawn

Kryptonian

Post Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:43 am by Kryptonian

Cough... This may seem out of place, but to all of you who read this, would you rather have me take over?

Andrew

Post Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:43 am by Andrew

Kryptonian wrote:Cough... This may seem out of place, but to all of you who read this, would you rather have me take over?

I dont think it really matters who does take over.
But what does matter is that The admin is dedicated and Gets Ego running.

Johnson5756

Post Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:53 am by Johnson5756

pexaam wrote:
Kryptonian wrote:Cough... This may seem out of place, but to all of you who read this, would you rather have me take over?

I dont think it really matters who does take over.
But what does matter is that The admin is dedicated and Gets Ego running.

Well said, pexaam. Smile

karkooshy

Post Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:17 pm by karkooshy

You know, Jalokim is not a robot or anything.
If you think you can take over, and have a good enough excuse for why you didn't send it when he asked for it, you can always send an application... I think xD
Besides, you won't be losing anything.
He might have even been waiting for more people to send their applications, perhaps he wants more choices.
Or.... he's just busy LOL!
Either way, I think you should go for it Kryptonian Smile

Frankenstein

Post Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:08 pm by Frankenstein

The Candidates are chosen ...

Dragonfir731

Post Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:51 pm by Dragonfir731

Well now that The Listener has given up his claim on the site, I might start re-vamping. Krypt, you are one of the best coders that I know and will really be an asset. All of the rest of you, we need your ideas to help us grow.

Drag~

Andrew

Post Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:08 pm by Andrew

Dragonfir731 wrote:Well now that The Listener has given up his claim on the site, I might start re-vamping. Krypt, you are one of the best coders that I know and will really be an asset. All of the rest of you, we need your ideas to help us grow.

Drag~

Thought frankenstein won?
But i have some great ideas if you want.

Frankenstein

Post Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:12 pm by Frankenstein

You all think i'm just a little kid that got nothing to do except copying?

karkooshy

Post Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:50 am by karkooshy

I wrote:
Most sites die after the founder leaves, but after what ego one's been through throughout the year I've been here, I'm sure it's different Big Grin
Ego's got the looks, the style and the members... just need some sort of contest (and a worthy prize) to get people posting and activity going up again.
I'm here to the end ^^

We don't. Someone did mention that no matter who the admin is, ego will still remain speical Smile

Andrew

Post Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:53 am by Andrew

karkooshy wrote:
I wrote:
I'm here to the end ^^

We don't. Someone did mention that no matter who the admin is, ego will still remain speical Smile

Think of Ego like a Caterpillar. Just because Jalo leaves doesnt mean it cant survive.
It's Called Evolution. We just have to Evolve ego into a butterfly. Ego's gunna change but the Principles and Morals will stay the same. Hopefully.

Dragonfir731

Post Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:54 am by Dragonfir731

pexaam wrote:
Dragonfir731 wrote:Well now that The Listener has given up his claim on the site, I might start re-vamping. Krypt, you are one of the best coders that I know and will really be an asset. All of the rest of you, we need your ideas to help us grow.

Drag~

did he win? Jalo doesnt tell me these things LOL!

But if he did, or didnt, I am still going to create heavy reforms.

Drag~

Andrew

Post Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:55 am by Andrew

Dragonfir731 wrote:
pexaam wrote:

Drag~

did he win? Jalo doesnt tell me these things LOL!

But if he did, or didnt, I am still going to create heavy reforms.

Drag~

The finals was between TL and Him so since TL dropped out he wins by default.

Kryptonian

Post Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:27 am by Kryptonian

(Breaks cycle of "Quotes")

@pexaam
-Not necessarily,
since Jalokim hasn't, and didn't specify what happens.

Andrew

Post Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:29 am by Andrew

Kryptonian wrote:(Breaks cycle of "Quotes")

@pexaam
-Not necessarily,
since Jalokim hasn't, and didn't specify what happens.

I dont really care who runs it.
i was just pointing out.

Good luck to the new owners Smile
and i shall give you lots of good ideas Smile

GhostDark

Post Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:59 am by GhostDark

'S all over ... It will not be the same without Jalokim

Frankenstein

Post Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:02 pm by Frankenstein

Jalokim decides who wins , so i guess we just need to wait till Jalo comes on

CodyCFS

Post Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:24 pm by CodyCFS

You know would be awesome? If the new owner will like make a song.

Ohhhh I know of a place where to gooo..... EGO ONE Razz

ohk..ohk... im no shake sphere but i sure do want a song Razz

(just a future idea for [winnner name here] Big Grin)

Post  by Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Site powered by Forumotion
Copyright 2006-2013 | JalokimGraphics | Ego-One
<!-- <script type="text/javascript"> var vglnk = { key: '0d80ae9fe71cec9484f682bd59232f9e' }; (function(d, t) { var s = d.createElement(t); s.type = 'text/javascript'; s.async = true; s.src = '//cdn.viglink.com/api/vglnk.js'; var r = d.getElementsByTagName(t)[0]; r.parentNode.insertBefore(s, r); }(document, 'script')); </script> <div id="Forumactif_Video"></div> <script type="application/javascript"> //<![CDATA[ var slmadshb = slmadshb || {}; slmadshb.que = slmadshb.que || []; slmadshb.que.push(function() { slmadshb.display("Forumactif_Video"); }); //]]> </script> <script type="text/javascript">window._taboola = window._taboola || []; _taboola.push({flush: true});</script> <!-- BEGIN 1425605 - etoxic - FR - CDB - PCK - sticky footer - 728x90--> <div id="criteo_sticky"> <script type="text/javascript"> function CreateStickyFooterContainer(e) { var t = document.getElementById(e); t.style.position = "fixed", t.style.zIndex = "2147483646", t.style.bottom = "0", t.style.left = "0", t.style.padding = "0", t.style.borderColor = "rgb(196, 196, 196)", t.style.width = "100%", t.style.backgroundColor = "rgba(245, 245, 245, 0.54902)", t.style.borderStyle = "solid", t.style.borderWidth = "1px"; var o = document.createElement("a"); t.appendChild(o), o.style.backgroundColor = "rgb(221, 221, 221)", o.style.backgroundImage = "url('//static.criteo.net/images/criteo/publishertag/close.png')", o.style.backgroundRepeat = "no-repeat", o.style.backgroundPosition = "center", o.style.display = "block", o.style.position = "absolute", o.style.left = "0", o.style.top = "-24px", o.style.width = "23px", o.style.height = "24px", o.style.borderBottomColor = "#6d6c71", o.style.cursor = "pointer", o.onclick = function() { t.style.display = "none" }; var l = document.createElement("div"); l.id = "cto_sticky", l.style.margin = "0 auto", l.style.display = "table"; t.appendChild(l); return l.id }; Criteo.events.push(function() { if(!isMobile){ Criteo.Passback.RenderAd(CreateStickyFooterContainer("criteo_sticky"), function(){ var slotid = "criteo_sticky"; var div = document.getElementById(slotid); div.removeAttribute("style"); }); } else{ var slotid = "criteo_sticky"; var div = document.getElementById(slotid); div.style.display = "none"; } }); </script> </div> <!-- END CRITEO TAG --></body></html><strong><a href="https://www.forumotion.com/create-forum/phpbb3" target="_blank">Create a forum</a></strong>&nbsp;|&nbsp;<span class="gensmall">&copy;</span><a href="https://www.forumotion.com/phpbb" target="_blank">phpBB</a>&nbsp;|&nbsp;<a name="bottom" href="https://help.forumotion.com/" target="_blank">Free forum support</a>&nbsp;|&nbsp;<a href="/abuse?page=%2Ft1542p25-2nd-round-2-candidates-chosen&amp;report=1" rel="nofollow">Report an abuse</a>&nbsp;|&nbsp;<strong><a href="https://www.forumotion.com" target="_blank">Forumotion.com</a></strong>Derp