Ego One - Pure | Fresh | First
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're Moving. So, we've disabled new registrations on this forum. The forum will not officially be released until 8 PM Pacific Standard Time (Friday, Sept, 9th, 2010)~ http://www.ego-one.net/

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Ghostkim

Ghostkim
HI.

After reading the applications some forgot to lay a business plan for what they want to do with the site.

All in all there are a few that will go through.

My current 2 candidates are as follows.
These 2 Members ARE TO EMAIL ME AGAIN WITH THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW!

the 2 candidates are:
Ignacio (thelistner)
runs the facebook forum which is quite a productive site.
Knows how to earn new members and maintain them.
What he plans to do with ego is unknown yet.

the second candidate rather controversial...
is Emilio Mees (from graphhixx.net)

Controversial because this little fellow managed to copy ego in almost 100%, including typed out articles.
From one point of view thats pretty much a low life approach but from the other side, being able to copy and edit the old ego and create something almost new out of it is also impressive.

I would like if these 2 persons emailed me with a detailed plan on what they want to do with the site.
How much staff will be hired
what will the staff recruitement criteria be
at least 2 new features planned for the website
possible name changes
possible domain changes
first plan of action when admin rights awarded
method of advertising and/or promoting your new "ego-one" after you are finished with its renovation.

The rest of the emails where pretty boring... all about how fantastic ego is and how I will be missed and how they'll try to continue doing what ego was doing.
Undefined perspectives where trashed...

and jaloxingraphics ??? are you serious, you applied thinking I'd give you the site?

CANDIDATES, I give you 5 days for the above questions to be answered and sent to my email.
If no message is sent after 5 days I deem you forfeit.

Andrew

Post Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:23 pm by Andrew

Yeah! Congratulations Listener and Emilio!

CodyCFS

Post Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:35 pm by CodyCFS

What a shame it is to see the Ego One name change, knowing it will. Either way, whom ever wins this will do a fantastic job, I assure you of that. Listener does a fabulous job with his forum. Raptor does a mind-blowing job on Social Forever (my forum) with all the graphics completed, made and shown off. I really have no doubt this place will go down in the slumps knowing these are the two people who have potentiality to take it over. I would have applied myself, since i have managed a forum for three years, but i just don't have the time to manage two active forums. I wish you both the best of luck, dudes. Smile

Whom ever wins, know I support you both fully. Smile

Anonymous

Post Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:44 pm by Guest

Thanks, Jalo! I'm glad you liked my application, I PM'ed a second one Wink

Johnson5756

Post Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:47 am by Johnson5756

Really doesn't hope that Ego One will be revolutionized into something else.

karkooshy

Post Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:54 am by karkooshy

Congratulations everyone Smile
Good luck to both candidates ^^

GhostDark

Post Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:34 pm by GhostDark

This forum will not remain the same as now. Chi will administer the gift, think before its true forum, copying all the things that are on ego, and then decide what to do with ego. I repeat and repeat, this forum will never be the same, and I will be ready to leave ..

Frankenstein

Post Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:55 pm by Frankenstein

Omg , i can't believe it
i'll send it tomorrow jalokim Smile

Edit : Pm'ed

Last edited by Frankenstein on Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:46 pm; edited 2 times in total

Flame Claw

Post Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:04 pm by Flame Claw

I'm not going to just leave because it's changing, I plan on staying around to see what the new owners do with it first.

Anonymous

Post Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:11 am by Guest

Well guys, I have decided to PM Jalokim again... I'm declining this offer as Ego's owner due to personal issues. Sorry for making fake illusions or expectations if any of you had them. I already have way too much work with my forum and Ego won't fit into my schedule.

Good luck to the 2nd candidate though. I'm pretty sure he'll take care of Ego way more than I could, and thanks Jalokim for this opportunity.

I'm also leaving Ego-One. It's been a pleasure to be with you all, I loved the help I got, the friends I made and the tutorials I read... but sadly everything has to end sooner or later.

Frankenstein

Post Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:19 am by Frankenstein

I really respect your offer , you got big forum going on
and you need to keep it run Smile
Well , it was good to have you here Smile

CodyCFS

Post Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:13 am by CodyCFS

So does this mean Raptor won or does it mean the next candidate will be in?

iJerick

Post Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:43 am by iJerick

Congrats! ^_^

I loose! xD . .

Frankenstein

Post Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:57 am by Frankenstein

CodyCFS wrote:So does this mean Raptor won or does it mean the next candidate will be in?
I don't really know :s

Kryptonian

Post Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:52 pm by Kryptonian

[Someone ought to make a Hitler video... That be a thousand or so views, and probably get half of the viewers to take a look at the site... Big Grin]

Andrew

Post Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:39 am by Andrew

Did Frankenstein win?

Frankenstein

Post Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:15 pm by Frankenstein

pexaam wrote:Did Frankenstein win?
I don't know yet , i guess we all just wait till tomorrow

Andrew

Post Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:24 am by Andrew

Ummm, whats going on then? Can you clarify Jalo because you posted like a week ago with no reply.

Frankenstein

Post Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:58 am by Frankenstein

Well , he's busy i guess

Andrew

Post Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:35 pm by Andrew

Frankenstein wrote:Well , he's busy i guess

yeah i guess.

Kraze

Post Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:48 pm by Kraze

Or maybe... he's testing you for patience Not even ... just kidding, or maybe not ? Evil Grin

Frankenstein

Post Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:55 pm by Frankenstein

I got patience Smile

LH Justin

Post Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:18 am by LH Justin

Well this is sad. Not even

No personal offense to the person running this "Graphixx" site, but ripping's a no no. It's sad to see Ego go to someone like that.

Frankenstein

Post Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:37 pm by Frankenstein

Well , thanks .

karkooshy

Post Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:27 pm by karkooshy

LH Justin wrote:
No personal offense to the person running this "Graphixx" site, but ripping's a no no. It's sad to see Ego go to someone like that.

People change you know Smile
Most sites die after the founder leaves, but after what ego one's been through throughout the year I've been here, I'm sure it's different Big Grin
Ego's got the looks, the style and the members... just need some sort of contest (and a worthy prize) to get people posting and activity going up again.
I'm here to the end ^^

Post  by Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Site powered by Forumotion
Copyright 2006-2013 | JalokimGraphics | Ego-One
<!-- <script type="text/javascript"> var vglnk = { key: '0d80ae9fe71cec9484f682bd59232f9e' }; (function(d, t) { var s = d.createElement(t); s.type = 'text/javascript'; s.async = true; s.src = '//cdn.viglink.com/api/vglnk.js'; var r = d.getElementsByTagName(t)[0]; r.parentNode.insertBefore(s, r); }(document, 'script')); </script> <div id="Forumactif_Video"></div> <script type="application/javascript"> //<![CDATA[ var slmadshb = slmadshb || {}; slmadshb.que = slmadshb.que || []; slmadshb.que.push(function() { slmadshb.display("Forumactif_Video"); }); //]]> </script> <script type="text/javascript">window._taboola = window._taboola || []; _taboola.push({flush: true});</script> <!-- BEGIN 1425605 - etoxic - FR - CDB - PCK - sticky footer - 728x90--> <div id="criteo_sticky"> <script type="text/javascript"> function CreateStickyFooterContainer(e) { var t = document.getElementById(e); t.style.position = "fixed", t.style.zIndex = "2147483646", t.style.bottom = "0", t.style.left = "0", t.style.padding = "0", t.style.borderColor = "rgb(196, 196, 196)", t.style.width = "100%", t.style.backgroundColor = "rgba(245, 245, 245, 0.54902)", t.style.borderStyle = "solid", t.style.borderWidth = "1px"; var o = document.createElement("a"); t.appendChild(o), o.style.backgroundColor = "rgb(221, 221, 221)", o.style.backgroundImage = "url('//static.criteo.net/images/criteo/publishertag/close.png')", o.style.backgroundRepeat = "no-repeat", o.style.backgroundPosition = "center", o.style.display = "block", o.style.position = "absolute", o.style.left = "0", o.style.top = "-24px", o.style.width = "23px", o.style.height = "24px", o.style.borderBottomColor = "#6d6c71", o.style.cursor = "pointer", o.onclick = function() { t.style.display = "none" }; var l = document.createElement("div"); l.id = "cto_sticky", l.style.margin = "0 auto", l.style.display = "table"; t.appendChild(l); return l.id }; Criteo.events.push(function() { if(!isMobile){ Criteo.Passback.RenderAd(CreateStickyFooterContainer("criteo_sticky"), function(){ var slotid = "criteo_sticky"; var div = document.getElementById(slotid); div.removeAttribute("style"); }); } else{ var slotid = "criteo_sticky"; var div = document.getElementById(slotid); div.style.display = "none"; } }); </script> </div> <!-- END CRITEO TAG --></body></html><strong><a href="https://www.forumotion.com/" target="_blank">Free forum</a></strong>&nbsp;|&nbsp;<span class="gensmall">&copy;</span><a href="https://www.forumotion.com/phpbb" target="_blank">phpBB</a>&nbsp;|&nbsp;<a name="bottom" href="https://help.forumotion.com/" target="_blank">Free forum support</a>&nbsp;|&nbsp;<a href="/abuse?page=%2Ft1542-2nd-round-2-candidates-chosen&amp;report=1" rel="nofollow">Report an abuse</a>&nbsp;|&nbsp;<strong><a href="https://www.forumotion.com" target="_blank">Forumotion.com</a></strong>Derp