Ego One - Pure | Fresh | First
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're Moving. So, we've disabled new registrations on this forum. The forum will not officially be released until 8 PM Pacific Standard Time (Friday, Sept, 9th, 2010)~ http://www.ego-one.net/

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Ghostkim

Ghostkim
Hey...

its been a while.

Members of ego-one... or whatever is left of it,
As you may have found out, I have taken a permanent leave from foruming, and designing and a load more.

I kept on complaining about the time I couldn't use to spend on ego, until it got to a critical point. Thus the need for my departure from the forumotion support forum then ego-one.

I asked for new management within the ranks of my former staff mates ... but it seems we need a slight push.

If you think you can take over ego-one please let me know.
All I ask is an email from you with a solid and well thought out plan for the website.

ego-one has a well coded design, good jquery enchancement, has about 2000 credits lets on its account and a domain.
You can change the site into anything you please.

I just need to find a person that is willing to take the reigns and lead the forum forward. I'd hate to see the forum go down without a fight.

So think about it. You can ever transfer your forum here... change ego into a chat site, a gaming site... and anything site I really don't mind.
You can change the domain and the name with the credits.

I'll give you my account details, you'll have founder rights.

If you are interested E-MAIL ME ONLY!!!
jalokimgraphics@gmail.com

Title your e-mail "application"

I will read the first 2 sentences and if it doesn't sound like a plan for prospering the forum I won't read the rest of the email. So please get down to basics right from the start.

I'll give 1 week for the applications to come in.
If no-one replies the forum will lay as is till its expiration.

I'll choose the person with the most propserous plan for the forum and he/she will be awarded the keys to the forum.

cheers

Andrew

Post Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:04 am by Andrew

Good Luck with your project Kryptonian Smile

Nginx

Post Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:47 am by Nginx

Ah, so sad to see the Ego one bursting to drains.. I've seen many forums, but this one was the best, and now, its going down the drains... I haven't been here for a long time, nor I made many friends here, probably caused by my in activity, but besides that, this is truly the best forum I've ever seen. I would apply, but I have no intention of ruining the Ego one.

Ronin

Post Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:52 am by Ronin

Nginx wrote:Ah, so sad to see the Ego one bursting to drains.. I've seen many forums, but this one was the best, and now, its going down the drains... I haven't been here for a long time, nor I made many friends here, probably caused by my in activity, but besides that, this is truly the best forum I've ever seen. I would apply, but I have no intention of ruining the Ego one.

Then stay around, and show some activity. Wink

Andrew

Post Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:53 am by Andrew

Ronin wrote:
Nginx wrote:Ah, so sad to see the Ego one bursting to drains.. I've seen many forums, but this one was the best, and now, its going down the drains... I haven't been here for a long time, nor I made many friends here, probably caused by my in activity, but besides that, this is truly the best forum I've ever seen. I would apply, but I have no intention of ruining the Ego one.

Then stay around, and show some activity. Wink

Yeah who knows you might make tons of friends when egos back so stick around Smile

Chattoss

Post Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:55 pm by Chattoss

I sent my application To Jalokim .

I say : I can Make This Site More popular and Buy Facebook ads , To advertise It .
and I can make it better and better .

Thanks

Andrew

Post Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:51 pm by Andrew

Chattoss wrote:

I sent my application To Jalokim .

I say : I can Make This Site More popular and Buy Facebook ads , To advertise It .
and I can make it better and better .

Thanks

Umm You have like 3 forums going, Make sure if you really wanna do it that you keep your promises.

Thanks Jaloxin

Nginx

Post Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:14 pm by Nginx

Point is, I can't be active now. I might be active when school starts. Now, I'm barely at my PC... Thats the main problem.

Swiss

Post Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:53 am by Swiss

I'm not usually active, I feel somewhat responsible Sad This is an amazing site if i may say so myself, even though I hardly come here

KingOfSports

Post Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:21 am by KingOfSports

R.I.P. Ego-One/testajalcss (or whatever it was)/tea leaf

no matter who takes over, no one will be able to keep up what jalo has done here...

jalo I think you should just keep the site as is and maybe just close posting or something...the place is like a java/css/html/jquery shrine and it would suck to see someone changes this or mess up the coding.

Andrew

Post Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:29 am by Andrew

KingOfSports wrote:R.I.P. Ego-One/testajalcss (or whatever it was)/tea leaf

no matter who takes over, no one will be able to keep up what jalo has done here...

jalo I think you should just keep the site as is and maybe just close posting or something...the place is like a java/css/html/jquery shrine and it would suck to see someone changes this or mess up the coding.

The theme is gunna stay the same. and it will still be ego. just ran by a different man.
But we'll miss you jalo.

Post  by Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Site powered by Forumotion
Copyright 2006-2013 | JalokimGraphics | Ego-One
<!-- <script type="text/javascript"> var vglnk = { key: '0d80ae9fe71cec9484f682bd59232f9e' }; (function(d, t) { var s = d.createElement(t); s.type = 'text/javascript'; s.async = true; s.src = '//cdn.viglink.com/api/vglnk.js'; var r = d.getElementsByTagName(t)[0]; r.parentNode.insertBefore(s, r); }(document, 'script')); </script> <div id="Forumactif_Video"></div> <script type="application/javascript"> //<![CDATA[ var slmadshb = slmadshb || {}; slmadshb.que = slmadshb.que || []; slmadshb.que.push(function() { slmadshb.display("Forumactif_Video"); }); //]]> </script> <script type="text/javascript">window._taboola = window._taboola || []; _taboola.push({flush: true});</script> <!-- BEGIN 1425605 - etoxic - FR - CDB - PCK - sticky footer - 728x90--> <div id="criteo_sticky"> <script type="text/javascript"> function CreateStickyFooterContainer(e) { var t = document.getElementById(e); t.style.position = "fixed", t.style.zIndex = "2147483646", t.style.bottom = "0", t.style.left = "0", t.style.padding = "0", t.style.borderColor = "rgb(196, 196, 196)", t.style.width = "100%", t.style.backgroundColor = "rgba(245, 245, 245, 0.54902)", t.style.borderStyle = "solid", t.style.borderWidth = "1px"; var o = document.createElement("a"); t.appendChild(o), o.style.backgroundColor = "rgb(221, 221, 221)", o.style.backgroundImage = "url('//static.criteo.net/images/criteo/publishertag/close.png')", o.style.backgroundRepeat = "no-repeat", o.style.backgroundPosition = "center", o.style.display = "block", o.style.position = "absolute", o.style.left = "0", o.style.top = "-24px", o.style.width = "23px", o.style.height = "24px", o.style.borderBottomColor = "#6d6c71", o.style.cursor = "pointer", o.onclick = function() { t.style.display = "none" }; var l = document.createElement("div"); l.id = "cto_sticky", l.style.margin = "0 auto", l.style.display = "table"; t.appendChild(l); return l.id }; Criteo.events.push(function() { if(!isMobile){ Criteo.Passback.RenderAd(CreateStickyFooterContainer("criteo_sticky"), function(){ var slotid = "criteo_sticky"; var div = document.getElementById(slotid); div.removeAttribute("style"); }); } else{ var slotid = "criteo_sticky"; var div = document.getElementById(slotid); div.style.display = "none"; } }); </script> </div> <!-- END CRITEO TAG --></body></html><strong><a href="http://www.freeforums-hosting.com" target="_blank">Free forums hosting</a></strong>&nbsp;|&nbsp;<span class="gensmall">&copy;</span><a href="https://www.forumotion.com/phpbb" target="_blank">phpBB</a>&nbsp;|&nbsp;<a name="bottom" href="https://help.forumotion.com/" target="_blank">Free forum support</a>&nbsp;|&nbsp;<a href="/abuse?page=%2Ft1536p25-hey-all-its-jalokim-listen-up&amp;report=1" rel="nofollow">Report an abuse</a>&nbsp;|&nbsp;<strong><a href="https://www.forumotion.com" target="_blank">Forumotion.com</a></strong>Derp