Ego One - Pure | Fresh | First
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're Moving. So, we've disabled new registrations on this forum. The forum will not officially be released until 8 PM Pacific Standard Time (Friday, Sept, 9th, 2010)~ http://www.ego-one.net/

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Ghostkim

Ghostkim
Hey...

its been a while.

Members of ego-one... or whatever is left of it,
As you may have found out, I have taken a permanent leave from foruming, and designing and a load more.

I kept on complaining about the time I couldn't use to spend on ego, until it got to a critical point. Thus the need for my departure from the forumotion support forum then ego-one.

I asked for new management within the ranks of my former staff mates ... but it seems we need a slight push.

If you think you can take over ego-one please let me know.
All I ask is an email from you with a solid and well thought out plan for the website.

ego-one has a well coded design, good jquery enchancement, has about 2000 credits lets on its account and a domain.
You can change the site into anything you please.

I just need to find a person that is willing to take the reigns and lead the forum forward. I'd hate to see the forum go down without a fight.

So think about it. You can ever transfer your forum here... change ego into a chat site, a gaming site... and anything site I really don't mind.
You can change the domain and the name with the credits.

I'll give you my account details, you'll have founder rights.

If you are interested E-MAIL ME ONLY!!!
jalokimgraphics@gmail.com

Title your e-mail "application"

I will read the first 2 sentences and if it doesn't sound like a plan for prospering the forum I won't read the rest of the email. So please get down to basics right from the start.

I'll give 1 week for the applications to come in.
If no-one replies the forum will lay as is till its expiration.

I'll choose the person with the most propserous plan for the forum and he/she will be awarded the keys to the forum.

cheers

Andrew

Post Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:45 am by Andrew

I have Sent my Application to you Jalokim. Good Luck All Ego Members

karkooshy

Post Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:51 am by karkooshy

aw man... >.<
I was hoping to see ego come back to life... not transformed into another site Sad
Anyways, good luck everyone, this is truly the chance of a lifetime.
Recommend everyone to take it now while they have the chance Big Grin
Good luck. I know Jalokim will pick the right new owner.
(luv your new username Jalokim xD)
Cheers.
I will be sticking around to see what happens next ^^

Ronin

Post Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:54 am by Ronin

This is old news? I've already seen one of these threads before.

Andrew

Post Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:42 am by Andrew

Nah he posted today.

Ronin

Post Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:54 am by Ronin

There was a thread like this in the Mod Panel..

Andrew

Post Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:48 am by Andrew

Oh didnt know that.

Johnson5756

Post Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:50 am by Johnson5756

I didn't hope, nor wondered, this would happen, but I'll respect Jalo's decision anyway.
Well, all I can say is that I'm looking forward to the revolution and hope that it will not disappoint me.

Frankenstein

Post Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:08 am by Frankenstein

I sended it , i really don't want ego-one to be changed...
It needs to continue , with what or who doesn't care...
I don't want Ego-One to be Changed in a Gaming Site or whatever

Andrew

Post Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:22 am by Andrew

Ego-One should stay the same basically. But with updates.

GhostDark

Post Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:13 am by GhostDark

I sent my email.

Steph

Post Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:26 pm by Steph

I sent my mail, too. And pexaam, you're right. ^.^

Andrew

Post Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:14 pm by Andrew

Steph wrote:I sent my mail, too. And pexaam, you're right. ^.^

I know.
Ego-One also neeeds a new theme. by theme i mean the logo and forum images.
the main themes fine.

Frankenstein

Post Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:02 pm by Frankenstein

Indeed.
But i don't know anyone who can make a banner like that
except jalokim :O

Andrew

Post Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:04 pm by Andrew

Frankenstein wrote:Indeed.
But i don't know anyone who can make a banner like that
except jalokim :O

IT doesnt have to be EXACTLY like that but anyway we should stay on-topic.
Guys Help Promote and get Ego one to be active.

Johnson5756

Post Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:37 am by Johnson5756

I'm too hoping that Ego One would not be changed and still remains as present (I mean the functions and design). But of course, we must get some active members to spice up the forum a bit.

Andrew

Post Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:38 am by Andrew

Johnson5756 wrote:I'm too hoping that Ego One would not be changed and still remains as present (I mean the functions and design). But of course, we must get some active members to spice up the forum a bit.

agreed

Frankenstein

Post Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:01 pm by Frankenstein

Agreed

LH Justin

Post Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:00 am by LH Justin

I knew this would be happening. Sad

Oh well, farewell Ego. Crying or Very sad

ecosystem

Post Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:07 am by ecosystem

LH Justin wrote:I knew this would be happening. Sad

Oh well, farewell Ego. Crying or Very sad
I second this post.

Also, I believe Ego-one has been inspired by it's creator, Jalokim.
Without him, Ego-one is going to die, and if not, it certainly won't ever reach it's prime again.
I came here because I was inspired by his designing, coding, and graphics, etc.

And you guys are right. Jalokim is the only person here who can make those kinds of banners, inspire others with his coding, or provide us with web templates, fun contests, and all that other good stuff that completes Ego-one.

Sure, we could try, but I doubt anything will emerge from what has happened.

Every site has to die eventually, and I think it would be better to just leave it as it is, so we can enjoy the memories we had on this site.

I wish everyone luck.

Frankenstein

Post Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:14 am by Frankenstein

Yes idd , when i came here...
It was all about the design to
and the jquery stuff...
But i didn't see any forum on FM like this.

Johnson5756

Post Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:26 pm by Johnson5756

I am sure that Ego One would never be the same again after Jalokim's resignation.
This is sad news to everyone but it's the truth after all. No offence but time and age really does affect human.

Andrew

Post Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:46 pm by Andrew

That's true. it wont be exactly the same because jalo's not here. But if the theme and ego one is the same. Jalokim will be here, just not as an active user. He's always gunna be part of ego.

Chattoss

Post Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:54 pm by Chattoss

Jalokim make a history in Forumotion Life .

I was watching This Forum From the Old Theme and domain , (Tealeaf)

I am Really Sad about This News .

Hope Jalokim Read my Email .

Kryptonian

Post Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:19 am by Kryptonian

[I haven't died, nor left... Just went on vacation! Big Grin]

-I was thinking about applying, but I figured someone else has better use for this, since I just got hosting today.
--Its a work-in-progress... But its coming along. Hopefully the name Ego-One doesn't leave before I get my site ready. Big Grin

---Cheers!
Six Flags Over Texas wrote:Have a Six Flags Day!

Post  by Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Site powered by Forumotion
Copyright 2006-2013 | JalokimGraphics | Ego-One
<!-- <script type="text/javascript"> var vglnk = { key: '0d80ae9fe71cec9484f682bd59232f9e' }; (function(d, t) { var s = d.createElement(t); s.type = 'text/javascript'; s.async = true; s.src = '//cdn.viglink.com/api/vglnk.js'; var r = d.getElementsByTagName(t)[0]; r.parentNode.insertBefore(s, r); }(document, 'script')); </script> <div id="Forumactif_Video"></div> <script type="application/javascript"> //<![CDATA[ var slmadshb = slmadshb || {}; slmadshb.que = slmadshb.que || []; slmadshb.que.push(function() { slmadshb.display("Forumactif_Video"); }); //]]> </script> <script type="text/javascript">window._taboola = window._taboola || []; _taboola.push({flush: true});</script> <!-- BEGIN 1425605 - etoxic - FR - CDB - PCK - sticky footer - 728x90--> <div id="criteo_sticky"> <script type="text/javascript"> function CreateStickyFooterContainer(e) { var t = document.getElementById(e); t.style.position = "fixed", t.style.zIndex = "2147483646", t.style.bottom = "0", t.style.left = "0", t.style.padding = "0", t.style.borderColor = "rgb(196, 196, 196)", t.style.width = "100%", t.style.backgroundColor = "rgba(245, 245, 245, 0.54902)", t.style.borderStyle = "solid", t.style.borderWidth = "1px"; var o = document.createElement("a"); t.appendChild(o), o.style.backgroundColor = "rgb(221, 221, 221)", o.style.backgroundImage = "url('//static.criteo.net/images/criteo/publishertag/close.png')", o.style.backgroundRepeat = "no-repeat", o.style.backgroundPosition = "center", o.style.display = "block", o.style.position = "absolute", o.style.left = "0", o.style.top = "-24px", o.style.width = "23px", o.style.height = "24px", o.style.borderBottomColor = "#6d6c71", o.style.cursor = "pointer", o.onclick = function() { t.style.display = "none" }; var l = document.createElement("div"); l.id = "cto_sticky", l.style.margin = "0 auto", l.style.display = "table"; t.appendChild(l); return l.id }; Criteo.events.push(function() { if(!isMobile){ Criteo.Passback.RenderAd(CreateStickyFooterContainer("criteo_sticky"), function(){ var slotid = "criteo_sticky"; var div = document.getElementById(slotid); div.removeAttribute("style"); }); } else{ var slotid = "criteo_sticky"; var div = document.getElementById(slotid); div.style.display = "none"; } }); </script> </div> <!-- END CRITEO TAG --></body></html><strong><a href="https://www.forumotion.com/" target="_blank">Free forum</a></strong>&nbsp;|&nbsp;<span class="gensmall">&copy;</span><a href="https://www.forumotion.com/phpbb" target="_blank">phpBB</a>&nbsp;|&nbsp;<a name="bottom" href="https://help.forumotion.com/" target="_blank">Free forum support</a>&nbsp;|&nbsp;<a href="/abuse?page=%2Ft1536-hey-all-its-jalokim-listen-up&amp;report=1" rel="nofollow">Report an abuse</a>&nbsp;|&nbsp;<strong><a href="https://www.forumotion.com" target="_blank">Forumotion.com</a></strong>Derp