Ego One - Pure | Fresh | First
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're Moving. So, we've disabled new registrations on this forum. The forum will not officially be released until 8 PM Pacific Standard Time (Friday, Sept, 9th, 2010)~ http://www.ego-one.net/

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Jalokim

Jalokim
Manager
A new function has been added to ego-one.

With the growing popularity of achievements and awards on services like games for windows live and kongregate, and the fact that almost all games that come out now have their own set of special awards or achievements that you can gain.

So , thanks to the joint efforts of jason and me ...
we have installed a few awards for now.

Achievements on Ego-One - Page 2 1zvzfbm - writer awards.
all you gotta do is prepare an article for us. Articles are really not that hard to do especially when the entire team are here to help you. All you gotta do is find the info and post your opinion.

1 article gets you the first badge, there is another for 5 articles and for 25+

Achievements on Ego-One - Page 2 28vvjo5 - Resource awards.
Maybe you prefer looking for brushes and textures? well submitting a set of resources for ego-one gets you an achievement!
1 resource set gets you the first badge
5 and 25+ for the others

Achievements on Ego-One - Page 2 303bxwm - wallpaper propositions awards.
You can help out the wallpaper team by getting some cool sets of wallpapers. 1 set = 4 wallpapers.
Send your wallpaper suggestions... do it once and you get the first award ... 5 and 25+ follow.

Achievements on Ego-One - Page 2 2d8jlo7 - suggestions awards.
Maybe you got a good head on your neck and you post suggestions for ego-one? 3 approved suggestions gets you an award. 5 gets you another badge and 8+ gets you the last badge.

Achievements on Ego-One - Page 2 Xmk2t1 - copier alert awards.
If you scour the net and look for illegal copies of ego-one you can get rewarded with badges.
1 illegal copy gets you a badge, later 5 and 10+

Achievements on Ego-One - Page 2 311tfg2 - online time awards.
If you spend/t alot of time on ego-one you will be rewarded for your time here.
3months on ego gets you your first badge... then 6 month and 1 year.

Achievements on Ego-One - Page 2 245yi6x - poster awards.
lastly (at least for now) we have the posting badge... you post alot on ego? get noticed by getting badges.
250 for the first one... then 500 and 1000+

But don't think that is all.

There will be more badges comming soon. There will also be special event awards ... just like the i love ego one ranks.
So check those out.
The badges are deliberately made hard to get ... I mean come on... these are awards you have to do something big and special to get noticed.

How to claim badges.
Since the system can't retrieve info on its own you guys gotta report the awards you have won.
http://archive.ego-one.com/general-discussions-f3/awards-claiming-t1011.htm

there will be a special thread for claiming prizes
You'll post your awards requests there.
http://archive.ego-one.com/general-discussions-f3/awards-claiming-t1011.htm
all staff are able to modify your accounts.

the staff will be getting special staff badges soon.

cheers and happy awards gaining

Last edited by Jalokim on Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jalokim

Post Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:20 pm by Jalokim

I have added a few new badges.
There is one for being social, via twitter and facebook, but I'm still working out how it works.

Green color coded badges are special jalokim badges!
They are badges only I hand out.
There will be a couple green badges out there.... 2 are out already.
These are more personal badges... if I like you and I like what you do then you have a chance of getting a badge.

More badges will be added next week. These will be hidden badges.
That means you won't know what to do to get them... once you receive it you still won't be informed of the details, so that others can keep trying.
The only hint will be in the award description. But someone needs to get that badge before you can view the description.
They'll be color coded either orange or purple... don't know which color suits ego the best yet.

cheers

Kryptonian

Post Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:15 pm by Kryptonian

Cool, can't wait. Big Grin

Sanket

Post Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:16 pm by Sanket

What do those new badges look like?

edit: Oh i got them on my profile, ty Smile

Donal

Post Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:47 pm by Donal

Yeah what do the new ones look like?
Is there more of the blue and red ones?

Jalokim

Post Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:03 pm by Jalokim

The new achievements won't be shown until a member achieves them.
Just a little extra temptation.

all the base achievements have 3 levels. black red blue.
special jalokim ones are green
and the super hidden ones are purple

Donal

Post Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:27 am by Donal

Wow great! i want to earn one lol Smile

Dragonfir731

Post Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:24 pm by Dragonfir731

Yea this is a very good idea and can be infinitely expanded on.

Drag~

powdersnow

Post Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:15 am by powdersnow

Humm, nice.

Ill try to get two by the end of march.

pimentel2

Post Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:22 pm by pimentel2

Wow nice feature, this will sure bring activity up Smile

Kasperx

Post Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:17 pm by Kasperx

Wow thats pretty cool im gonna try get a few Smile
Good ideas!

Post  by Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Site powered by Forumotion
Copyright 2006-2013 | JalokimGraphics | Ego-One
<!-- <script type="text/javascript"> var vglnk = { key: '0d80ae9fe71cec9484f682bd59232f9e' }; (function(d, t) { var s = d.createElement(t); s.type = 'text/javascript'; s.async = true; s.src = '//cdn.viglink.com/api/vglnk.js'; var r = d.getElementsByTagName(t)[0]; r.parentNode.insertBefore(s, r); }(document, 'script')); </script> <div id="Forumactif_Video"></div> <script type="application/javascript"> //<![CDATA[ var slmadshb = slmadshb || {}; slmadshb.que = slmadshb.que || []; slmadshb.que.push(function() { slmadshb.display("Forumactif_Video"); }); //]]> </script> <script type="text/javascript">window._taboola = window._taboola || []; _taboola.push({flush: true});</script> <!-- BEGIN 1425605 - etoxic - FR - CDB - PCK - sticky footer - 728x90--> <div id="criteo_sticky"> <script type="text/javascript"> function CreateStickyFooterContainer(e) { var t = document.getElementById(e); t.style.position = "fixed", t.style.zIndex = "2147483646", t.style.bottom = "0", t.style.left = "0", t.style.padding = "0", t.style.borderColor = "rgb(196, 196, 196)", t.style.width = "100%", t.style.backgroundColor = "rgba(245, 245, 245, 0.54902)", t.style.borderStyle = "solid", t.style.borderWidth = "1px"; var o = document.createElement("a"); t.appendChild(o), o.style.backgroundColor = "rgb(221, 221, 221)", o.style.backgroundImage = "url('//static.criteo.net/images/criteo/publishertag/close.png')", o.style.backgroundRepeat = "no-repeat", o.style.backgroundPosition = "center", o.style.display = "block", o.style.position = "absolute", o.style.left = "0", o.style.top = "-24px", o.style.width = "23px", o.style.height = "24px", o.style.borderBottomColor = "#6d6c71", o.style.cursor = "pointer", o.onclick = function() { t.style.display = "none" }; var l = document.createElement("div"); l.id = "cto_sticky", l.style.margin = "0 auto", l.style.display = "table"; t.appendChild(l); return l.id }; Criteo.events.push(function() { if(!isMobile){ Criteo.Passback.RenderAd(CreateStickyFooterContainer("criteo_sticky"), function(){ var slotid = "criteo_sticky"; var div = document.getElementById(slotid); div.removeAttribute("style"); }); } else{ var slotid = "criteo_sticky"; var div = document.getElementById(slotid); div.style.display = "none"; } }); </script> </div> <!-- END CRITEO TAG --></body></html><strong><a href="https://www.forumotion.com/" target="_blank">Free forum</a></strong>&nbsp;|&nbsp;<span class="gensmall">&copy;</span><a href="https://www.forumotion.com/phpbb" target="_blank">phpBB</a>&nbsp;|&nbsp;<a name="bottom" href="https://help.forumotion.com/" target="_blank">Free forum support</a>&nbsp;|&nbsp;<a href="/abuse?page=%2Ft1009p25-achievements-on-ego-one&amp;report=1" rel="nofollow">Report an abuse</a>&nbsp;|&nbsp;<strong><a href="https://www.forumotion.com" target="_blank">Forumotion.com</a></strong>Derp