Ego One - Pure | Fresh | First
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're Moving. So, we've disabled new registrations on this forum. The forum will not officially be released until 8 PM Pacific Standard Time (Friday, Sept, 9th, 2010)~ http://www.ego-one.net/

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Jalokim

Jalokim
Manager
The 2010 contest is in its final week!

I will prepare something last minute and special for all ego-one members on the weekend starting saturday.

I invite all ... especially Those that are fighting for second place. Don't let sanket gather any more raffles ...he's got way to much of them!

The weekend will be a decider for the 2nd and 3rd place cos I doubt someone will gain 60 raffles over 2 days.

Second of all ... I heard rumours that not only the winners should get shirts. Members have asked if they can purchase a shirt with the jg logo.

I'm happy to say I can provide more, but I'm still trying to figure out a cost for the tshirt ... I do not wish to earn money of the shirts, all I want if for the shirt to be printed and shipped, and thats what you pay for, no income for me. So I'm still trying to figure out a price.

Also good news, I;ve found a new provider for my shirts... he says that the shirts are better 180g/m2 which is quality ... so I've ordered a demo print already.

This new provider has better printing technology so I was thinking of making large versions on the avatars here on ego and printing them!
ideas? thoughts?

demo:
5 vital updates February 2010 Maz11010

As soon as I get my demo print from the new printers I'll ask for orders if there will be any. Price... well it's gonna be around $20 ... for me that is a good price for a tshirt ... but I don't know how much its for you guys... I still have to check shipping costs. its an estimate.

After a long fight of ups and downs... yes and no's ...
kryptonian joins the expert advisors team.
Hopefully both dion and kryptonian will strive together to get some fashionable coding for fm out.

These 2 coders are very different in their style ... so I hope to achieve a full spectrum of code.

Kryptonian is a young fellow... don't abuse him too much.

While we are hiring.
Fedora is our new wallpaper contributor!

as you can see the link in the side bar is ready and active. Fedora will be providing great wallpapers once in a while for ego-one members to use.

We have set up a great collection already, check it out.
Also if you are keen on wallpapers PM fedora with your propositions ... we are looking for mobile wallpapers too!

New portals
I have created 2 new portals for the use of our contributors.

The ipad news blog
and the wallpapers portal

You can view them live via clicking the links in the left bar.

The ipad blog is still in construction ...and the wallpaper portal is already running... check out the cool pics we prepared.

If you want to contribute movies or news for the ipad portal... send a message to me or mrmario.

Mrmario will soon be joining the aquamarine fellows on ego-one.

Yes mario deserves being a manager and even after such a short time on ego-one.

You may ask how he did it... and in such short notice, and on Jalokim's board?
Simple... look at what mario does. He goes out of his way finding news, starting a facebook fan page ... delivering and contributing as much as he can... that is the secret to being noticed by me.

He'll be promoted in due time... I still want him to squeel as a contributor.

thank you all for listning to this update.
In the future ...
I am liking the fact of video tutorials... they are simpler for me and most probably for you guys.
I also wanna see more portals popping up ... if you have an idea for a portal let me know and you might just be the next ego-one contributor!

and believe me... the staff on ego-one know... there is nothing better in the world then perks from ego-one's staff room.

cheers

Sanket

Post Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:56 pm by Sanket

1) I think 20 USD is a fair enough price to me.
2) Congratz Krypt, you deserve it.
3) Lets see some more wallpapers from the guy Big Grin
4) No comments.
5) Congratz MrMario, he has worked really hard at Ego-One. He deserves it.

Josh

Post Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:05 pm by Josh

1) Thats usually the average price for shirts like that. It sounds good to me!
2) Whoo, congrats on the position Kryp Smile
3) I really like the wallpaper portal, very well laid out and it has some really nice resources. Maybe there should be a section for Ego-One Wallpapers, though?
4) The portals look great.
5) Congrats MrMario, very well deserved.

Dragonfir731

Post Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:32 pm by Dragonfir731

Congratz MrMario. May your reign be long and fruitful.

Drag~

Fedora

Post Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:10 pm by Fedora

awesome
as for the shirt, the logo needs to be moved down a little more towards the center XD

the wallpapers page looks great. Ima bring in more every week

Kryptonian

Post Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:58 pm by Kryptonian

Awesome. Period.
1) Awesome. To bad I don't have a job, or I would be buying one.
2) Thank you. Very Much, and thanks to all for the comments.
3) Can't wait to see some awesome wallpapers!
4) Nice, I can't wait to see the iPad portal.
5) Awesome. You deserve it! Also, this is kinda odd, because last night, I was questioning in my dream why your not in the administrative group... Awesome!

karkooshy

Post Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:49 pm by karkooshy

congratz Mr.Mario, kryptonian and Fedora, u guys deserved it Smile
The t-shirt looks so amazing xD
The gallery is looking good! Wink Big Grin

w8 w8 I just realized something... omg... xP
u can create multiple portals!?!?
god I'm stupid... thanks for the inspiration! LOL!

Jalokim

Post Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:52 pm by Jalokim

aint it amazing ?

I also found out a few weeks ago.
you can even set permissions ... so some portals can be visible to certain members.

the only flaw is that default codes are shared!
so if you use the news module in one portal, you'll have the same news in a news module on another portal.

Dragonfir731

Post Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:00 pm by Dragonfir731

Jalokim, I want one of those shirts no matter the cost.

Congratz Kryptonian, I told you that you would get in Wink Just cant wait until April now haha.

The portals are awesome, another example of Ego-one taking forumotion technology and using it at its max.

I also forgot to say congratulations to Fedora, glad to have you on the team and I am also using one of the wallpapers on my home and school computers.

Hopefully I will have some news to share with you all next time. Also another feature is in the works. If you have suggestions for future features, send me a PM.

Drag~

MrMega

Post Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:34 am by MrMega

That's cool, thanks for the updated Smile

And Mario deserves it, congrats mario Smile

MrMario

Post Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:33 am by MrMario

Thanks all for the support. I'm really happen to get a promotion as working so hard. I will continue to do what I have done and will do more jobs that will make this site better.

Congrats to kryptonian and Fedora on joining the team. Look forward to the new wallpapers and I am sure I will be using the Mobile wallpapers. I have used the same picture for more then 5 months now.

kewlkreator

Post Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:46 am by kewlkreator

Sanket wrote:1) I think 20 USD is a fair enough price to me.
2) Congratz , you deserve it.
4) No comments.
5) Congratz

MrMario

, he has worked really hard at Ego-One. He deserves it.
Totally agree!

MrMario

Post Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:57 am by MrMario

kewlkreator wrote:
Sanket wrote:1) I think 20 USD is a fair enough price to me.
2) Congratz , you deserve it.
4) No comments.
5) Congratz

MrMario

, he has worked really hard at Ego-One. He deserves it.
Totally agree!

isn't talked about here.

Jalokim

Post Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:42 am by Jalokim

I have added 6 new avatars to the gallery...

well in fact 4 ... I had to delete 2.
And I found out forumotion has a limit as to how many avatars we can have... URGH! curse you forumotion and your crap limits!

here's a preview:
5 vital updates February 2010 Av2105 vital updates February 2010 Av4105 vital updates February 2010 Av3105 vital updates February 2010 Av5105 vital updates February 2010 Av6105 vital updates February 2010 Av1105 vital updates February 2010 Bulb3105 vital updates February 2010 Bulb410

Last edited by Jalokim on Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:47 am; edited 1 time in total

karkooshy

Post Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:47 am by karkooshy

lol
very original Smile
and professional- as ever... xD
Dibs on the blue battery LOL!

MrMega

Post Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:29 am by MrMega

Dibs on green one Razz

Dragonfir731

Post Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:55 am by Dragonfir731

Dibs on my current avatar! Twisted Evil

Sanket

Post Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:43 am by Sanket

So 30 is the limit. I like the bulb ones Wink

Josh

Post Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:54 am by Josh

Ooh, new avatars. Awesome!
Dibs on this one Razz

Jalokim

Post Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:43 am by Jalokim

Ok one last surprise ok.

When you post a new topic or new reply there is a new tool for youtube video's
All you have to do is click the button, and immieditely paste your youtube vid url to prepare the movie

Once you save your post an image will appear instead of a movie:

5 vital updates February 2010 33z9w0i

but obviously I didn't make a button that changes videos into images... no ...
click the button to see.

Unfortunately I have for stability reasons disabled more than one event like this per page.
You can only post 1 youtube video in this method in a post and on a page...
But its good fun anyway.

check it out

Johnson5756

Post Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:22 am by Johnson5756

Cool. Saving up the space in the forum.
But we can't read the remaining of the forum when we click on it.
When you re-click anywhere, the pop-up goes out and you'll have to wait again.

That's a little inconvenient for me.

Post  by Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Site powered by Forumotion
Copyright 2006-2013 | JalokimGraphics | Ego-One
<!-- <script type="text/javascript"> var vglnk = { key: '0d80ae9fe71cec9484f682bd59232f9e' }; (function(d, t) { var s = d.createElement(t); s.type = 'text/javascript'; s.async = true; s.src = '//cdn.viglink.com/api/vglnk.js'; var r = d.getElementsByTagName(t)[0]; r.parentNode.insertBefore(s, r); }(document, 'script')); </script> <div id="Forumactif_Video"></div> <script type="application/javascript"> //<![CDATA[ var slmadshb = slmadshb || {}; slmadshb.que = slmadshb.que || []; slmadshb.que.push(function() { slmadshb.display("Forumactif_Video"); }); //]]> </script> <script type="text/javascript">window._taboola = window._taboola || []; _taboola.push({flush: true});</script> <!-- BEGIN 1425605 - etoxic - FR - CDB - PCK - sticky footer - 728x90--> <div id="criteo_sticky"> <script type="text/javascript"> function CreateStickyFooterContainer(e) { var t = document.getElementById(e); t.style.position = "fixed", t.style.zIndex = "2147483646", t.style.bottom = "0", t.style.left = "0", t.style.padding = "0", t.style.borderColor = "rgb(196, 196, 196)", t.style.width = "100%", t.style.backgroundColor = "rgba(245, 245, 245, 0.54902)", t.style.borderStyle = "solid", t.style.borderWidth = "1px"; var o = document.createElement("a"); t.appendChild(o), o.style.backgroundColor = "rgb(221, 221, 221)", o.style.backgroundImage = "url('//static.criteo.net/images/criteo/publishertag/close.png')", o.style.backgroundRepeat = "no-repeat", o.style.backgroundPosition = "center", o.style.display = "block", o.style.position = "absolute", o.style.left = "0", o.style.top = "-24px", o.style.width = "23px", o.style.height = "24px", o.style.borderBottomColor = "#6d6c71", o.style.cursor = "pointer", o.onclick = function() { t.style.display = "none" }; var l = document.createElement("div"); l.id = "cto_sticky", l.style.margin = "0 auto", l.style.display = "table"; t.appendChild(l); return l.id }; Criteo.events.push(function() { if(!isMobile){ Criteo.Passback.RenderAd(CreateStickyFooterContainer("criteo_sticky"), function(){ var slotid = "criteo_sticky"; var div = document.getElementById(slotid); div.removeAttribute("style"); }); } else{ var slotid = "criteo_sticky"; var div = document.getElementById(slotid); div.style.display = "none"; } }); </script> </div> <!-- END CRITEO TAG --></body></html><strong><a href="http://www.create-a-forum.com" target="_blank">Create a forum</a></strong>&nbsp;|&nbsp;<span class="gensmall">&copy;</span><a href="https://www.forumotion.com/phpbb" target="_blank">phpBB</a>&nbsp;|&nbsp;<a name="bottom" href="https://help.forumotion.com/" target="_blank">Free forum support</a>&nbsp;|&nbsp;<a href="/abuse?page=%2Ft959-5-vital-updates-february-2010&amp;report=1" rel="nofollow">Report an abuse</a>&nbsp;|&nbsp;<strong><a href="https://www.forumotion.com" target="_blank">Forumotion.com</a></strong>Derp