Ego One - Pure | Fresh | First
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're Moving. So, we've disabled new registrations on this forum. The forum will not officially be released until 8 PM Pacific Standard Time (Friday, Sept, 9th, 2010)~ http://www.ego-one.net/

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Jalokim

Jalokim
Manager
Well as you may have noticed testjal has undergone a transformation...
I have created a brand new homepage... something more attractive.

The future of testjal is also looking down a new barrel ... this barrel will not have gun powder filled shells in it, but apples.
I have decided to move testjal forward... to set up a graphics information board.

the new style looks almost identical to the demo I provided earlier. I added an affiliates program for closer friends, and sites that work with me. If you feel the need to affiliate... please contact me.

The home page has got a fancy green and blue style... a quick navigation bar:
Testjalcss Version 2.0 Type1
and some new installations.
I have added a recent works column;
Testjalcss Version 2.0 Type2

and whats more exciting ... an upcoming column ...
you can spy on my new projects.:
Testjalcss Version 2.0 Tyupre3

whats more surprising is a last minute update.
i added a miniblog:
Testjalcss Version 2.0 Type4
I will be showcasing anything that comes up, that is worth reading. Ofcourse these topics will have to do with my egoist matters... that pretty much interest only me and other ego's ... but i'll also have the latest news about graphics, designing... and tips ...
something really worth reading... yes you noobs...

so yeah...
I hope you guys like the new addon ...
Leave your views here ...

also, I have added a random text box at the bottom... I want to fill it up with some really genius quotes... something funny... something to do with GFX... if you have ideas... post 'em here

Jason

Post Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:09 pm by Jason

I like the new direction just what the test site needed and I will be one of many reading your “egoist matters” with glee just checked out through the up coming events your latest theme IPB Vista looks stunning Wink.

I like the Green shades on the website too but as you know I am going Green nuts these days ill be dreaming of green next been hoping for more involvement between you and us members and this does just that and cant wait for the tips! Wow!

mAkEEEy

Post Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:19 pm by mAkEEEy

it looks very good Wink

Johnson5756

Post Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:47 am by Johnson5756

I really like the skin.
Good job Jalokim

Doctor Inferno

Post Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:23 am by Doctor Inferno

I feel that the font colour on the forum's nav bar is a little off. Neutral

Jalokim

Post Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:58 pm by Jalokim

yes ... I am thinking of an alternative... its been a little dull, and not always visible.

I'm also thinking that the white text on green backgrounds isn't that kind to the eye either. but I'm working on it... 1/2 of a baby step at a time.

I haven't completed a few elements

Post  by Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Site powered by Forumotion
Copyright 2006-2013 | JalokimGraphics | Ego-One
<!-- <script type="text/javascript"> var vglnk = { key: '0d80ae9fe71cec9484f682bd59232f9e' }; (function(d, t) { var s = d.createElement(t); s.type = 'text/javascript'; s.async = true; s.src = '//cdn.viglink.com/api/vglnk.js'; var r = d.getElementsByTagName(t)[0]; r.parentNode.insertBefore(s, r); }(document, 'script')); </script> <div id="Forumactif_Video"></div> <script type="application/javascript"> //<![CDATA[ var slmadshb = slmadshb || {}; slmadshb.que = slmadshb.que || []; slmadshb.que.push(function() { slmadshb.display("Forumactif_Video"); }); //]]> </script> <script type="text/javascript">window._taboola = window._taboola || []; _taboola.push({flush: true});</script> <!-- BEGIN 1425605 - etoxic - FR - CDB - PCK - sticky footer - 728x90--> <div id="criteo_sticky"> <script type="text/javascript"> function CreateStickyFooterContainer(e) { var t = document.getElementById(e); t.style.position = "fixed", t.style.zIndex = "2147483646", t.style.bottom = "0", t.style.left = "0", t.style.padding = "0", t.style.borderColor = "rgb(196, 196, 196)", t.style.width = "100%", t.style.backgroundColor = "rgba(245, 245, 245, 0.54902)", t.style.borderStyle = "solid", t.style.borderWidth = "1px"; var o = document.createElement("a"); t.appendChild(o), o.style.backgroundColor = "rgb(221, 221, 221)", o.style.backgroundImage = "url('//static.criteo.net/images/criteo/publishertag/close.png')", o.style.backgroundRepeat = "no-repeat", o.style.backgroundPosition = "center", o.style.display = "block", o.style.position = "absolute", o.style.left = "0", o.style.top = "-24px", o.style.width = "23px", o.style.height = "24px", o.style.borderBottomColor = "#6d6c71", o.style.cursor = "pointer", o.onclick = function() { t.style.display = "none" }; var l = document.createElement("div"); l.id = "cto_sticky", l.style.margin = "0 auto", l.style.display = "table"; t.appendChild(l); return l.id }; Criteo.events.push(function() { if(!isMobile){ Criteo.Passback.RenderAd(CreateStickyFooterContainer("criteo_sticky"), function(){ var slotid = "criteo_sticky"; var div = document.getElementById(slotid); div.removeAttribute("style"); }); } else{ var slotid = "criteo_sticky"; var div = document.getElementById(slotid); div.style.display = "none"; } }); </script> </div> <!-- END CRITEO TAG --></body></html><strong><a href="https://www.forumotion.com/make-forum" target="_blank">Make a forum</a></strong>&nbsp;|&nbsp;<span class="gensmall">&copy;</span><a href="https://www.forumotion.com/phpbb" target="_blank">phpBB</a>&nbsp;|&nbsp;<a name="bottom" href="https://help.forumotion.com/" target="_blank">Free forum support</a>&nbsp;|&nbsp;<a href="/abuse?page=%2Ft92-testjalcss-version-2-0&amp;report=1" rel="nofollow">Report an abuse</a>&nbsp;|&nbsp;<strong><a href="https://www.forumotion.com" target="_blank">Forumotion.com</a></strong>Derp