Ego One - Pure | Fresh | First
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're Moving. So, we've disabled new registrations on this forum. The forum will not officially be released until 8 PM Pacific Standard Time (Friday, Sept, 9th, 2010)~ http://www.ego-one.net/

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Jalokim

Jalokim
Manager
Almost all info has been mentioned here: Official Announcement

This thread is merely to write comments and ideas for the contests.
I'm also going to include basic info about raffle ticket gathering.

As mentioned in the Above official link:
The biggest raffles can be gained from contributing or promoting ego-one. You can PM any of the staff , they'll relay all the info in the staff room for processing.
You can submit article, show us to what extent you've gone to promote us, or show us how much ego-one has influenced your forum.

Contribution and Promotion raffles start at a minimum of 15 raffles! thats a lot.

All spontaneous threads and polls will have a minimum of 15 raffles, and even up to 50 raffles for participation in the threads and polls.

Chaturday and the chatbox quizes are going to give a lot of raffles:
10 just for entering the chatbox on saturday.
10 for participation in the quiz.

everyday... at a set time (evening for me)
I check the who is online reader at the bottom of the page.
If your name is there you can pretty much add 1 raffle to your list. Each day you can get 1 priceless raffle ticket.

For participating in twitter retweets you can get 1 raffle a day. If you retweet a message via twitter from ego one, with the @ego_one tag at the end of your tweet you get a raffle... only 1 per day but you can retweet as much as you like

There will be contests, and polls and threads worth raffles so make sure to be around to gather some more.

There will be an easter egg hunt. Once again I'll hide special images representing raffle tickets... you'll have to go around the forum and look for raffles.

I think that is all... please shout if there is something missing or something badly explained.
What you think of the prize?

Last edited by Jalokim on Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:50 am; edited 2 times in total

MrMega

Post Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:06 am by MrMega

I want 3rd prize so much! lol

I only want the homepage really, Fuji Planet has been wanting one for a long time.

Well I guess I'll paticipate Smile

karkooshy

Post Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:26 pm by karkooshy

This should be fun Smile
I luv easter egg hunts LOL!

EDIT: Also I'm guessing Members of staff can't join Ego-One 2010 Contest 24408

Jalokim

Post Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:13 pm by Jalokim

Staff don't enter.
Although I know they'd love it.

Tilum

Post Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:30 pm by Tilum

Yeah........ we're so hard done by :p

GraphicMoon

Post Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:22 am by GraphicMoon

Nice,I like This website .
I will participate Smile

Noble

Post Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:02 am by Noble

MrMega wrote:I want 3rd prize so much! lol

I only want the homepage really, Fuji Planet has been wanting one for a long time.

Well I guess I'll paticipate Smile

Yeah, xD.
If I had one, I was gonna donate it to FP.

This looks great !

I really don't want a T-Shirt, xD.
I'm going for the third prize one, I guess.

MrMario

Post Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:04 am by MrMario

Jalokim wrote:Staff don't enter.
Although I know they'd love it.

I'll just make a new account Razz Jokes

Noble

Post Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:04 am by Noble

Haha.
You are soo smart.
xD

MrMario

Post Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:55 am by MrMario

Naaa I would never do that. Would be unfair to the rest and would make a lot of members mad and future contest members won't join.

Dragonfir731

Post Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:22 am by Dragonfir731

MrMario wrote:Naaa I would never do that. Would be unfair to the rest and would make a lot of members mad and future contest members won't join.

cuz they all would know I would win :wink&tongue:

Good luck to the members that do join

Drag~

RecAgenda

Post Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:13 pm by RecAgenda

Cool! I can't wait to start collecting! Grin

techy089

Post Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:22 pm by techy089

I Don't know, i accidently added 200 raffle tickets to my account, i didn't know they meant so much, could any staff member put it back to 0?

Tilum

Post Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:27 pm by Tilum

You can edit them?? Why don't you put it back? Oh.. he probs changed it..

Yeah, i took them away.

~ Tilum

techy089

Post Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:29 pm by techy089

When i was in the registering part, i could put how much i wanted of raffle tickets, lol, and i didn't thought that would be anything, but anyways, that made me remember, "Waffles"!, btw, thanks Tilum. Cool

MrMario

Post Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:43 am by MrMario

If you guys don't want the shirt you can always give it to someone else on this forum (Me) or your friend.

skullcandy

Post Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:40 pm by skullcandy

I'd love to participate =D A forum make over wow!! nd a t-shirt hehe =]

Jalokim

Post Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:31 pm by Jalokim

All raffles have been updated !

yay, I finally summed up all my post it notes and these are the current stats.

check your profiles for details

in the top 3:
sanket : 67
f-10: 36
karkooshy: 31

karkooshy

Post Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:49 pm by karkooshy

Je suis back... with horrible french xD
Had exams, sorry :/
(I failed french xP)
Anywayz I'm back and ready to tackle down whoever is in first place ATM... LOL!
I hope the contest isn't over yet Smile

Suggestion: You should put up a list in this topic of the top 5 or 3 users with raffles... and how many they have

nvm that was stupid of me LOL!

Jason

Post Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:14 am by Jason

Little update for what’s going on this weekend and how you can get those much wanted raffles!

(1)

Members that contribute to a news topics starting with Apple's Tablet then any news added this weekend until Sunday will be awarded raffles!

The comment judged most interesting and contributing the most to the topic will be awarded 10 raffles. Only one member can receive the 10 raffles if no comments are found that contribute or do not add an interesting angle then no members will be awarded raffles. Mario will be judging the most deserving.

(2)

Members can participate and be rewarded in our Resources section by including in your comments links to 500+ Free Photoshop Retro Brushes that can be found across the internet.

Rules are simple, Sets must be free and not already posted by either us or another member above you. For each link included in your comments you get 2 raffle tickets with a maximum of 10 raffles per person up for grabs.

(3)

The chat room will be open from now until Sunday night, ill be looking over the archive and members that have chatted will be awarded 5 raffles.

(4)

Members that have shown off their work in show off between Friday 22 - Sunday 24th January and had gotten 3 positive clicks for their topics rep bar will be awarded 10 points.

We are also working on a few other things that will award you raffles : )) Enjoy collecting the prize is worth it! Wow!

Sanket

Post Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:45 am by Sanket

Get the quiz & hide the raffle tickets, it was fun Wink

Jalokim

Post Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:22 am by Jalokim

The raffles have been updated... check your accounts.

yehiapsycho

Post Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:24 pm by yehiapsycho

hmm it looks cool .. but i dont know i still have the feeling that i dont understand a word .. and whats a raffle ? Razz

F-10

Post Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:03 pm by F-10

Can we know , What is the Results jalokim ?

Post  by Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Site powered by Forumotion
Copyright 2006-2013 | JalokimGraphics | Ego-One
<!-- <script type="text/javascript"> var vglnk = { key: '0d80ae9fe71cec9484f682bd59232f9e' }; (function(d, t) { var s = d.createElement(t); s.type = 'text/javascript'; s.async = true; s.src = '//cdn.viglink.com/api/vglnk.js'; var r = d.getElementsByTagName(t)[0]; r.parentNode.insertBefore(s, r); }(document, 'script')); </script> <div id="Forumactif_Video"></div> <script type="application/javascript"> //<![CDATA[ var slmadshb = slmadshb || {}; slmadshb.que = slmadshb.que || []; slmadshb.que.push(function() { slmadshb.display("Forumactif_Video"); }); //]]> </script> <script type="text/javascript">window._taboola = window._taboola || []; _taboola.push({flush: true});</script> <!-- BEGIN 1425605 - etoxic - FR - CDB - PCK - sticky footer - 728x90--> <div id="criteo_sticky"> <script type="text/javascript"> function CreateStickyFooterContainer(e) { var t = document.getElementById(e); t.style.position = "fixed", t.style.zIndex = "2147483646", t.style.bottom = "0", t.style.left = "0", t.style.padding = "0", t.style.borderColor = "rgb(196, 196, 196)", t.style.width = "100%", t.style.backgroundColor = "rgba(245, 245, 245, 0.54902)", t.style.borderStyle = "solid", t.style.borderWidth = "1px"; var o = document.createElement("a"); t.appendChild(o), o.style.backgroundColor = "rgb(221, 221, 221)", o.style.backgroundImage = "url('//static.criteo.net/images/criteo/publishertag/close.png')", o.style.backgroundRepeat = "no-repeat", o.style.backgroundPosition = "center", o.style.display = "block", o.style.position = "absolute", o.style.left = "0", o.style.top = "-24px", o.style.width = "23px", o.style.height = "24px", o.style.borderBottomColor = "#6d6c71", o.style.cursor = "pointer", o.onclick = function() { t.style.display = "none" }; var l = document.createElement("div"); l.id = "cto_sticky", l.style.margin = "0 auto", l.style.display = "table"; t.appendChild(l); return l.id }; Criteo.events.push(function() { if(!isMobile){ Criteo.Passback.RenderAd(CreateStickyFooterContainer("criteo_sticky"), function(){ var slotid = "criteo_sticky"; var div = document.getElementById(slotid); div.removeAttribute("style"); }); } else{ var slotid = "criteo_sticky"; var div = document.getElementById(slotid); div.style.display = "none"; } }); </script> </div> <!-- END CRITEO TAG --></body></html><strong><a href="https://www.forumotion.com/create-forum/phpbb3" target="_blank">Free forum</a></strong>&nbsp;|&nbsp;<span class="gensmall">&copy;</span><a href="https://www.forumotion.com/phpbb" target="_blank">phpBB</a>&nbsp;|&nbsp;<a name="bottom" href="https://help.forumotion.com/" target="_blank">Free forum support</a>&nbsp;|&nbsp;<a href="/abuse?page=%2Ft787-ego-one-2010-contest&amp;report=1" rel="nofollow">Report an abuse</a>&nbsp;|&nbsp;<strong><a href="https://www.forumotion.com" target="_blank">Forumotion.com</a></strong>Derp