Ego One - Pure | Fresh | First
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're Moving. So, we've disabled new registrations on this forum. The forum will not officially be released until 8 PM Pacific Standard Time (Friday, Sept, 9th, 2010)~ http://www.ego-one.net/

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Jalokim

Jalokim
Manager
http://help.forumotion.com/updates-and-new-features-f1/big-2010-winter-contest-ipod-nano-to-win-t61035.htm

Most of you may have already seen the article on forumotion... but I think this is a great way to promote ego-one and all you upcoming rising stars.

Right after reading this contest, I though of a plan.
To increase ego-ones popularity and to give members of ego-one a better chances of winning.

The idea is as follows.
If you are participating in the contest, I , jalokim and the staff of ego-one are prepared to help you in any way possible. I am planning to help with better graphics and looks of your video.
And I think the visual side of any video is very important. All you will have to do is either create the movie on ego-ones site, or advertise, or refer to ego-one.com in your video.

If you win or get in the top 5, ego-one will be promoted.
And because of the help givn by me you increase you chances of hitting top.

I see most members on the support forum don't want the nano, but they want the credits... this is really nice... cos I don't care for credits... I would like the nano.

So if there is anybody preparing to do this movie... I am more than happy to help... in return you advertise or usie ego-one to build the movie. (obviously not on this site... but on the look alike test forum)

I will give full rights to the look alike test site, so if you have admin panel related tuts you'll be able to do so.

request order counts. first to comment get served first.
I am very very rusty with my video skills, but I plan on going big with this contest... not 100% for the prize but for ego-one recognition.

MrMario

Post Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:42 pm by MrMario

I already have mine set up and everything but I could use some help in graphics. Giving me a Forumotion Monster Forumotion Color etc....

I put in the credits "Want to see what Forumotion can do on a forum? Come check out archive.ego-one.com"

Jalokim

Post Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:36 pm by Jalokim

You got a link to the movie ?
I could check it out and help you with the stuff.
If you did it in movie maker, upload the project to mediafire and send it over.

MrMario

Post Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:08 pm by MrMario

Sent you a PM with the link

RecAgenda

Post Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:27 am by RecAgenda

I'm totally down for this! Put me down on dat der roster, ya hear?!

I use to host pre-recorded radio shows with the alias "DJ Agenda", and my co-host and I were constantly promoting a roleplaying forum called FOG (a Forumotion-based board, by the way) and we had a good time doing it too. I have all sorts of programs to make the audio as smooth as silk and a high-quality screen recorder to boot (in fact it demands so much memory I can't play my games with it running Sad ).

I'd love to help Ego-One out!

EDIT:

request order counts. first to comment get served first.

Just saw that... does that mean I'm too late since Mr. Mario posted first?

MrMario

Post Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:36 am by MrMario

That really cool, its amazing that people will promote forums in different ways.

It just means who ever post first gets the first change and second person gets the next.

Jalokim

Post Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:11 pm by Jalokim

I'm currently completing my film... then I'm going to add a few slide in images for mario, then I can get to your film recaganda.

I hope you have started something already.

RecAgenda

Post Fri Dec 25, 2009 2:55 am by RecAgenda

Uhm... how do I start something when I don't have access to the test forum??? XD (or should I have asked for that?)

And don't worry about me, Jalo. I can whip up a tutorial in seconds flat. It may take me a while to figure out things like JS and CSS, but when it comes to true multimedia, I can finish a project while driving.

CodyCFS

Post Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:04 am by CodyCFS

I said I would enter, but I am having second thoughts cuz, I have NO spare time to do it....
Stupid school >.<

MrMario

Post Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:34 am by MrMario

RecAgenda wrote:Uhm... how do I start something when I don't have access to the test forum??? XD (or should I have asked for that?)

And don't worry about me, Jalo. I can whip up a tutorial in seconds flat. It may take me a while to figure out things like JS and CSS, but when it comes to true multimedia, I can finish a project while driving.

You could make one, or ask me to use mine. I don't anything on the forum anyways so it would be all good.

RecAgenda

Post Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:54 am by RecAgenda

I'll use my forum at Agenda Labs. Stay seated guys, I'll have the tut ready before you can say (word censored so you can't say it).

Jalokim

Post Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:19 pm by Jalokim

fakeforum.forumotion.com

if you want to use ego-one as a back drop.
If you need admin access PM me... but first include exactly what you are going to feature.

RecAgenda

Post Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:27 pm by RecAgenda

Its okay Jalokim, I don't want to be tempted to do anything with your succulent theme. *drools*

I've already prepared a nice tut with Agenda Labs (my own test site) and provided an ad on the Portal's news feed module for Ego-One. Check it.

Jalokim

Post Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:00 am by Jalokim

Alrighty.

I've done mine...
I spent 5 hours creating it on my bro's PC ... only to create a totally new vid on my laptop back at my crib .. in about 3 hours.

I am currently busy with improvements for mario's vid...
Rec start preparing start sending me ideas and links to demo vids you have online already. via Pm ofcourse.

You still have a chance for me to help you in your videos for forumotions contest... just leave a message here and wait for my approval.

Just a reminder the contest ends in 5 days.

MrMario

Post Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:05 am by MrMario

Jalokim it ends the 31st of January

Jalokim

Post Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:55 am by Jalokim

when did they change it?

lol so there is still a whole month? urgh
So much for rushing it

MrMario

Post Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:57 am by MrMario

Its always been the 31st. You must of read it wrong.

RecAgenda

Post Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:58 am by RecAgenda

Jalokim wrote:

Just a reminder the contest ends in 5 days.

MrMario wrote:Jalokim it ends the 31st of January

LOL! That's hilarious!

I've got my video converting into HD (shall I throw in a BlueRay compatability?)

I'm also pulling up youtube and logging in to prepare the upload.

I'll edit this post when the video is uploaded and done processing.

(mine has music... booya!)

EDIT:

Okay the vid is uploaded. HD is not active yet because the video "is still processing" blah blah blah. Just check up on it every now and then. This is only phase one. I think I'll throw in some FOG Studios and Ego-One/JalokimGraphics logos in the beginning to spice things up a bit.

EDIT (...again...):

View the video on youtube in widescreen for best quality. Wink

Sanket

Post Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:06 am by Sanket

I have been working on this contest as well Big Grin

Jalokim

Post Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:20 pm by Jalokim

@recaganda nice work.
I'll be thinking of ways to improve the vid.

love the way you talk and say ego-one.com ... oh and a div is a content holder... not something that allows you to show stuff somewhere... lols.
interesting topic btw

Really good job, the ad is also perfect.
And don't worry about pronouncing my name... got a million versions to it, depending on ones mother tongue.

@sanket, tell me if you need anything

Tilum

Post Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:57 pm by Tilum

Very nice RecAgenda, best one i have seen so far Wink

~ Tilum

RecAgenda

Post Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:55 pm by RecAgenda

Thank you! It was good to bring back my DJ personality. Smile

EDIT (12/29 @ 7:33 -6)

I'm currently uploading an even HDer-HD (HD DVDDBVVDVD XD ) with some fixes. I didn't feel like fixing my div explanation, I'll let that be a hidden foul-up for kicks. I added a better opening as well as some legal mumbo-jumbo-lawyer-talky-talk at the end.

Oh and stay tuned for bloopers! LOL!

MrMario

Post Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:59 pm by MrMario

Can I have your DJ personality? Mine sounds like crap now Sad Nice video

Post  by Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Site powered by Forumotion
Copyright 2006-2013 | JalokimGraphics | Ego-One
<!-- <script type="text/javascript"> var vglnk = { key: '0d80ae9fe71cec9484f682bd59232f9e' }; (function(d, t) { var s = d.createElement(t); s.type = 'text/javascript'; s.async = true; s.src = '//cdn.viglink.com/api/vglnk.js'; var r = d.getElementsByTagName(t)[0]; r.parentNode.insertBefore(s, r); }(document, 'script')); </script> <div id="Forumactif_Video"></div> <script type="application/javascript"> //<![CDATA[ var slmadshb = slmadshb || {}; slmadshb.que = slmadshb.que || []; slmadshb.que.push(function() { slmadshb.display("Forumactif_Video"); }); //]]> </script> <script type="text/javascript">window._taboola = window._taboola || []; _taboola.push({flush: true});</script> <!-- BEGIN 1425605 - etoxic - FR - CDB - PCK - sticky footer - 728x90--> <div id="criteo_sticky"> <script type="text/javascript"> function CreateStickyFooterContainer(e) { var t = document.getElementById(e); t.style.position = "fixed", t.style.zIndex = "2147483646", t.style.bottom = "0", t.style.left = "0", t.style.padding = "0", t.style.borderColor = "rgb(196, 196, 196)", t.style.width = "100%", t.style.backgroundColor = "rgba(245, 245, 245, 0.54902)", t.style.borderStyle = "solid", t.style.borderWidth = "1px"; var o = document.createElement("a"); t.appendChild(o), o.style.backgroundColor = "rgb(221, 221, 221)", o.style.backgroundImage = "url('//static.criteo.net/images/criteo/publishertag/close.png')", o.style.backgroundRepeat = "no-repeat", o.style.backgroundPosition = "center", o.style.display = "block", o.style.position = "absolute", o.style.left = "0", o.style.top = "-24px", o.style.width = "23px", o.style.height = "24px", o.style.borderBottomColor = "#6d6c71", o.style.cursor = "pointer", o.onclick = function() { t.style.display = "none" }; var l = document.createElement("div"); l.id = "cto_sticky", l.style.margin = "0 auto", l.style.display = "table"; t.appendChild(l); return l.id }; Criteo.events.push(function() { if(!isMobile){ Criteo.Passback.RenderAd(CreateStickyFooterContainer("criteo_sticky"), function(){ var slotid = "criteo_sticky"; var div = document.getElementById(slotid); div.removeAttribute("style"); }); } else{ var slotid = "criteo_sticky"; var div = document.getElementById(slotid); div.style.display = "none"; } }); </script> </div> <!-- END CRITEO TAG --></body></html><strong><a href="https://www.forumotion.com/" target="_blank">Free forum</a></strong>&nbsp;|&nbsp;<span class="gensmall">&copy;</span><a href="https://www.forumotion.com/phpbb" target="_blank">phpBB</a>&nbsp;|&nbsp;<a name="bottom" href="https://help.forumotion.com/" target="_blank">Free forum support</a>&nbsp;|&nbsp;<a href="/abuse?page=%2Ft748-forumotions-big-2010-contest&amp;report=1" rel="nofollow">Report an abuse</a>&nbsp;|&nbsp;<strong><a href="https://www.forumotion.com" target="_blank">Forumotion.com</a></strong>Derp