Ego One - Pure | Fresh | First
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're Moving. So, we've disabled new registrations on this forum. The forum will not officially be released until 8 PM Pacific Standard Time (Friday, Sept, 9th, 2010)~ http://www.ego-one.net/

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Jalokim

Jalokim
Manager
The domain is here! The forum is now available at http://archive.ego-one.com Make sure to re-bookmark, and change the address from tlg. I don't know how much longer forumotion will keep the TLG address alive.

Thanks to all for all the years of hard work put into the creation of the site. After years of beta phases.... I think this old test forum can finally relive!

A big thanks to all those that inspire me, that help me , that want to contribute to ego-one.

A lot of new happenings will be established in due time. But I think this is a good time for you to leave a tribute to tlg/testjalcss.

What memories of the old sites do you have? What brought you here, and how did you react when first logging on the forum. What do you miss from the older versions? And what do your see for the future of ego-one.

Cheers.

MrMega

Post Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:46 am by MrMega

Umm..not available? xD

Although I liked the theme changer.

MrMario

Post Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:09 am by MrMario

He had a . on it

Jason

Post Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:52 pm by Jason

I remember Testjalcss fondly my walesfforwm design was created there and I remember all the work Jalokim put into TLG over its various designs. EgoOne is the next step on a long road with many benefits for our members to come.

TLG had an excellent community of members and I am sure with EgoOne that proud tradition will continue and grow as more and more features and articles are unveiled expanding, inspiring and informing the community.

Dragonfir731

Post Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:05 pm by Dragonfir731

I remember Jalokim made an eco theme for me! I miss nothing because only the best features have made it this far.

Drag~

Sanket

Post Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:46 pm by Sanket

I had just once seen Testjalcss & it was a normal test forum. But then TLG was revived with a great skin. Thats when i decided that i wanted to join it. Since then i have seen TLG go through wonderful stages of graphics, features like the tooltip, contests, new users etc. What made TLG special were the changes that were done consistently. Keep the changes coming. The work done here is greatly appreciated.

Just as me, i believe for most of the members here TLG is like a icon a role model(Forum). So now its Ego-One who will be our role model (Forum) Smile

karkooshy

Post Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:39 pm by karkooshy

The theme changer, the tooltip menu, the slideshow in the homepage... the sliding panel, the toolbar, the showcase....
er what else...
LOTS of stuff xD
this placed rocked
and it is rocking even more... ^^
I'm not that of an old member so I wasn't there to witness some of the older stuff... but from TLG, ego1 is a woopin improvement xD
I also just realized that I don't understand ANY coding tutorials on the net except from here... rofl
so yeah this place has helped me, and lots more ppl, ALOT...
Thanks for the effort! Smile

Jalokim

Post Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:55 pm by Jalokim

Some of the old favourites maybe returning.

About the theme changer... maybe It could return... but not as it used to be... the theme changer would change the background type for example instead of the entire theme.

Some of the sliders will be returning, along with the toolbar.
I'm just trying to modernize the old code and make it ego-one compatible and looking good.

Other ancient codes maybe introduced as tutorials... for others to use.
Coding doesn't have to be a burden or a advanced placement ordeal.
TJC/TLG/ and ego all strive to bring code into the simplest and easiest form.

I have to say.... sanket your comment is my favorite.
The thrill of adding something new to the forum is really awesome, I just regret having so little time nowadays that I can't spend any more time here. Creating a theme a month like neverutopia does.

thanks all.

MrMario

Post Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:05 am by MrMario

I wanted to see my best friend was doing when he was gone from the support forum. Loved everything how it was outside the box then normal forums are. I was here when it was a test forum as a guest, found it somehow maybe Googleing Jalokim or test forum in Forumotion search. Theme changer was my best, bbcodes for auto reminders/warning was one also. It is nice to have something new once in awhile on a forum and not always have changes every few days like most forums do.

zoids25

Post Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:01 am by zoids25

Nice forum Jalokim. Smile

MiDO

Post Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:54 pm by MiDO

I like the logo Big Grin

Post  by Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Site powered by Forumotion
Copyright 2006-2013 | JalokimGraphics | Ego-One
<!-- <script type="text/javascript"> var vglnk = { key: '0d80ae9fe71cec9484f682bd59232f9e' }; (function(d, t) { var s = d.createElement(t); s.type = 'text/javascript'; s.async = true; s.src = '//cdn.viglink.com/api/vglnk.js'; var r = d.getElementsByTagName(t)[0]; r.parentNode.insertBefore(s, r); }(document, 'script')); </script> <div id="Forumactif_Video"></div> <script type="application/javascript"> //<![CDATA[ var slmadshb = slmadshb || {}; slmadshb.que = slmadshb.que || []; slmadshb.que.push(function() { slmadshb.display("Forumactif_Video"); }); //]]> </script> <script type="text/javascript">window._taboola = window._taboola || []; _taboola.push({flush: true});</script> <!-- BEGIN 1425605 - etoxic - FR - CDB - PCK - sticky footer - 728x90--> <div id="criteo_sticky"> <script type="text/javascript"> function CreateStickyFooterContainer(e) { var t = document.getElementById(e); t.style.position = "fixed", t.style.zIndex = "2147483646", t.style.bottom = "0", t.style.left = "0", t.style.padding = "0", t.style.borderColor = "rgb(196, 196, 196)", t.style.width = "100%", t.style.backgroundColor = "rgba(245, 245, 245, 0.54902)", t.style.borderStyle = "solid", t.style.borderWidth = "1px"; var o = document.createElement("a"); t.appendChild(o), o.style.backgroundColor = "rgb(221, 221, 221)", o.style.backgroundImage = "url('//static.criteo.net/images/criteo/publishertag/close.png')", o.style.backgroundRepeat = "no-repeat", o.style.backgroundPosition = "center", o.style.display = "block", o.style.position = "absolute", o.style.left = "0", o.style.top = "-24px", o.style.width = "23px", o.style.height = "24px", o.style.borderBottomColor = "#6d6c71", o.style.cursor = "pointer", o.onclick = function() { t.style.display = "none" }; var l = document.createElement("div"); l.id = "cto_sticky", l.style.margin = "0 auto", l.style.display = "table"; t.appendChild(l); return l.id }; Criteo.events.push(function() { if(!isMobile){ Criteo.Passback.RenderAd(CreateStickyFooterContainer("criteo_sticky"), function(){ var slotid = "criteo_sticky"; var div = document.getElementById(slotid); div.removeAttribute("style"); }); } else{ var slotid = "criteo_sticky"; var div = document.getElementById(slotid); div.style.display = "none"; } }); </script> </div> <!-- END CRITEO TAG --></body></html><strong><a href="https://www.forumotion.com/create-forum/phpbb3" target="_blank">Free forum</a></strong>&nbsp;|&nbsp;<span class="gensmall">&copy;</span><a href="https://www.forumotion.com/phpbb" target="_blank">phpBB</a>&nbsp;|&nbsp;<a name="bottom" href="https://help.forumotion.com/" target="_blank">Free forum support</a>&nbsp;|&nbsp;<a href="/abuse?page=%2Ft706-welcome-to-ego-one&amp;report=1" rel="nofollow">Report an abuse</a>&nbsp;|&nbsp;<strong><a href="https://www.forumotion.com" target="_blank">Forumotion.com</a></strong>Derp