Ego One - Pure | Fresh | First
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're Moving. So, we've disabled new registrations on this forum. The forum will not officially be released until 8 PM Pacific Standard Time (Friday, Sept, 9th, 2010)~ http://www.ego-one.net/

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Jalokim

Jalokim
Manager
I was writing that guide really fast and didn't think it through.

So here are a few more points.

a) the forum hasn't been transfered in 100% from my build site. I am trying my best to get all the elements back online and looking good.

b) yes some of the code is missing. I have replaced a large amount of code. Some of the old features may appear on ego, others might not.
I'm pretty much certain the login slider won't be here, so stay tooned for a quick tut on how to get it on your forum, with forumotion login codes.

c) NO you cannot have the old style.
Since I have seen the vultures of the web at work, I knew that as soon as I post my new theme the old theme will arise from the underground.
Not this time. The old TLG theme was sold beforehand , with all the code and all the graphics.
Since I no longer manage the design, if the new owner finds your rips, its up to him sanctions... not mine!

d) Moderators are no more.
The name moderator has been modified to contributor.
The mods have the same role and perms, but they are called contributors to show their function.
What do they do ? contribute... what is their name? contributors.

Jason thought of this and I was astounded as soon as I heard the idea. This forum doesn't need mods, we don't want mod applications. We need contributors, those people we will hire!.

obviously the old contributor rank is now obsolete.

e) Administrators are no more.
The new name for admins is managers.

f) I'll add points if I forget something.

remember that we will be egoone.com soon, don't forget or you'll lose this site!

Evanto

Post Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:09 am by Evanto

Ah Ok , So Can you Give us The new owner of the theme his Web ?

MrMega

Post Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:53 am by MrMega

Wait, is it going to be ego-one.com or egoone.com or what?

MrMario

Post Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:59 am by MrMario

Should be ego-one.com but unless he changed it without telling us.

Jason

Post Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:03 am by Jason

Evanto wrote:Ah Ok , So Can you Give us The new owner of the theme his Web ?

The new owner for the time being at least has decided to remain anonymous. Sure the person must be very pleased and a great person Grin

MrMega wrote:Wait, is it going to be ego-one.com or egoone.com or what?

I believe it will be ego-one.com Smile

Jalokim

Post Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:31 pm by Jalokim

mr snowman is now an action figure... he can say more than 1 thing.

you can test it out.
Each time you refresh the page, or change a page on the forum, you can touch mr snowman and he'll say something different.

don't forget to check the bottom popper. It might contain vital info.

LH Justin

Post Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:32 am by LH Justin

Evanto wrote:Ah Ok , So Can you Give us The new owner of the theme his Web ?
Would you give it up? If the guy bought the theme I'm sure he won't give it away.

Jason

Post Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:44 am by Jason

Jalokim wrote:mr snowman is now an action figure... he can say more than 1 thing.

mr Snowman is cool Big Grin

Post  by Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Site powered by Forumotion
Copyright 2006-2013 | JalokimGraphics | Ego-One
<!-- <script type="text/javascript"> var vglnk = { key: '0d80ae9fe71cec9484f682bd59232f9e' }; (function(d, t) { var s = d.createElement(t); s.type = 'text/javascript'; s.async = true; s.src = '//cdn.viglink.com/api/vglnk.js'; var r = d.getElementsByTagName(t)[0]; r.parentNode.insertBefore(s, r); }(document, 'script')); </script> <div id="Forumactif_Video"></div> <script type="application/javascript"> //<![CDATA[ var slmadshb = slmadshb || {}; slmadshb.que = slmadshb.que || []; slmadshb.que.push(function() { slmadshb.display("Forumactif_Video"); }); //]]> </script> <script type="text/javascript">window._taboola = window._taboola || []; _taboola.push({flush: true});</script> <!-- BEGIN 1425605 - etoxic - FR - CDB - PCK - sticky footer - 728x90--> <div id="criteo_sticky"> <script type="text/javascript"> function CreateStickyFooterContainer(e) { var t = document.getElementById(e); t.style.position = "fixed", t.style.zIndex = "2147483646", t.style.bottom = "0", t.style.left = "0", t.style.padding = "0", t.style.borderColor = "rgb(196, 196, 196)", t.style.width = "100%", t.style.backgroundColor = "rgba(245, 245, 245, 0.54902)", t.style.borderStyle = "solid", t.style.borderWidth = "1px"; var o = document.createElement("a"); t.appendChild(o), o.style.backgroundColor = "rgb(221, 221, 221)", o.style.backgroundImage = "url('//static.criteo.net/images/criteo/publishertag/close.png')", o.style.backgroundRepeat = "no-repeat", o.style.backgroundPosition = "center", o.style.display = "block", o.style.position = "absolute", o.style.left = "0", o.style.top = "-24px", o.style.width = "23px", o.style.height = "24px", o.style.borderBottomColor = "#6d6c71", o.style.cursor = "pointer", o.onclick = function() { t.style.display = "none" }; var l = document.createElement("div"); l.id = "cto_sticky", l.style.margin = "0 auto", l.style.display = "table"; t.appendChild(l); return l.id }; Criteo.events.push(function() { if(!isMobile){ Criteo.Passback.RenderAd(CreateStickyFooterContainer("criteo_sticky"), function(){ var slotid = "criteo_sticky"; var div = document.getElementById(slotid); div.removeAttribute("style"); }); } else{ var slotid = "criteo_sticky"; var div = document.getElementById(slotid); div.style.display = "none"; } }); </script> </div> <!-- END CRITEO TAG --></body></html><strong><a href="https://www.forumotion.com/create-forum/phpbb3" target="_blank">Create a forum</a></strong>&nbsp;|&nbsp;<span class="gensmall">&copy;</span><a href="https://www.forumotion.com/phpbb" target="_blank">phpBB</a>&nbsp;|&nbsp;<a name="bottom" href="https://help.forumotion.com/" target="_blank">Free forum support</a>&nbsp;|&nbsp;<a href="/abuse?page=%2Ft692-a-few-words-of-explaination&amp;report=1" rel="nofollow">Report an abuse</a>&nbsp;|&nbsp;<strong><a href="https://www.forumotion.com" target="_blank">Forumotion.com</a></strong>Derp