Ego One - Pure | Fresh | First
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're Moving. So, we've disabled new registrations on this forum. The forum will not officially be released until 8 PM Pacific Standard Time (Friday, Sept, 9th, 2010)~ http://www.ego-one.net/

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Jason

Jason
Loyal Member
50 images for your inspiration 63529d25When it comes to inspiration then there is no limitation. Photography is one of the key sources of inspiration. Here we have photography of various forms for your pleasure. You don’t need any special skills for taking such shots.

*Pictures showcased are taken by various artists all pictures are linked to the author’s pages.*

50 images for your inspiration New3

50 images for your inspiration New5

50 images for your inspiration New4

50 images for your inspiration 4

50 images for your inspiration 5

50 images for your inspiration 6

50 images for your inspiration 7

50 images for your inspiration 8

50 images for your inspiration 9

50 images for your inspiration 10

50 images for your inspiration 17

50 images for your inspiration New6

50 images for your inspiration 19

50 images for your inspiration 20

50 images for your inspiration 21

50 images for your inspiration 26

50 images for your inspiration 27

50 images for your inspiration 28

50 images for your inspiration 29

50 images for your inspiration 30

50 images for your inspiration 31

50 images for your inspiration 32

50 images for your inspiration 34

50 images for your inspiration 35

50 images for your inspiration 37

50 images for your inspiration 22

50 images for your inspiration 23

50 images for your inspiration 24

50 images for your inspiration 25

50 images for your inspiration 38

50 images for your inspiration 39

50 images for your inspiration 40

50 images for your inspiration 41

50 images for your inspiration 42

50 images for your inspiration 43

50 images for your inspiration 44

50 images for your inspiration 45

50 images for your inspiration 33

50 images for your inspiration 46

50 images for your inspiration 47

50 images for your inspiration New9

50 images for your inspiration New8

50 images for your inspiration 13

50 images for your inspiration 14

50 images for your inspiration 15

50 images for your inspiration 16

50 images for your inspiration 50

50 images for your inspiration 36

50 images for your inspiration 48

50 images for your inspiration New10

I hope you enjoyed viewing these images as much as i enjoyed gathering them up! What ones are your favourites and why?

Guest posting activated

Last edited by Jason on Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:55 am; edited 2 times in total

karkooshy

Post Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:10 pm by karkooshy

They all look amazing Smile
Espeically the elephants Shocked

If u cropped some u could actually use them as sigs... and they would actually look pretty nice Big Grin

Kryptonian

Post Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:09 pm by Kryptonian

They are all amazing and interesting. I have a cat and he is a bangle like #15. If you get one of those cats, beware there stupid, especially when punished. eg: the cat climbs on the counter, you squirt him the next week or two, and one the third week, you soak him in the bathtub with cold water for 15 seconds, then they stay off till night, or there ballsy enough to do it in broad daylight right in front of you...

Jason

Post Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:34 pm by Jason

karkooshy wrote:They all look amazing Smile
Espeically the elephants Shocked

If u cropped some u could actually use them as sigs... and they would actually look pretty nice Big Grin

Very happy you like the photographs, I intend to add many more inspirational and functional topics along the same lines. I do recommend if you were to use them for signatures you would ask permission from the author they are all linked to their respective artists but you already know that.

Kryptonian wrote:They are all amazing and interesting. I have a cat and he is a bangle like #15.

The Bangle is beautiful what’s your cats name?

Its excellent to know people appreciate the time spent hunting these images down you would not believe the amount of DM messages I got about the collection on twitter.

Thank you all!

Beatle

Post Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:12 am by Beatle

The tiger one was so majestic.

MrMega

Post Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:28 am by MrMega

Since I love squirrels, I love the squirrel one Big Grin

Jason

Post Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:55 am by Jason

#26 & #14 The colours are amazing and very rich.

#13 Just like Beatle said "majestic" you can feel the emotion in the image and the strange location lol.

#40 The Swans while not my favourite the darkness sets the image off just right.

#39 another stunning setting.

LH Justin

Post Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:41 pm by LH Justin

These are beautiful, I'm going to add some of them to my stock collection! Smile

My favorite was the tiger underwater.

striker

Post Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:57 pm by striker

wow all of them are amazing i like the tiger under water too,but all of them are amazing i wish i knew hot to make the picture like that #26.Great work!

Sanket

Post Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:41 am by Sanket

Most of them are brilliant & shot with very high end cameras & lenses. Some of them either look fake or maybe i just don't believe that its possible to click such a high quality picture. lol

All in all nice to see such refreshing pictures. Smile

Juz

Post Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:27 pm by Juz

Numbers 23 and 26 are so cute. Smile

Post  by Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Site powered by Forumotion
Copyright 2006-2013 | JalokimGraphics | Ego-One
<!-- <script type="text/javascript"> var vglnk = { key: '0d80ae9fe71cec9484f682bd59232f9e' }; (function(d, t) { var s = d.createElement(t); s.type = 'text/javascript'; s.async = true; s.src = '//cdn.viglink.com/api/vglnk.js'; var r = d.getElementsByTagName(t)[0]; r.parentNode.insertBefore(s, r); }(document, 'script')); </script> <div id="Forumactif_Video"></div> <script type="application/javascript"> //<![CDATA[ var slmadshb = slmadshb || {}; slmadshb.que = slmadshb.que || []; slmadshb.que.push(function() { slmadshb.display("Forumactif_Video"); }); //]]> </script> <script type="text/javascript">window._taboola = window._taboola || []; _taboola.push({flush: true});</script> <!-- BEGIN 1425605 - etoxic - FR - CDB - PCK - sticky footer - 728x90--> <div id="criteo_sticky"> <script type="text/javascript"> function CreateStickyFooterContainer(e) { var t = document.getElementById(e); t.style.position = "fixed", t.style.zIndex = "2147483646", t.style.bottom = "0", t.style.left = "0", t.style.padding = "0", t.style.borderColor = "rgb(196, 196, 196)", t.style.width = "100%", t.style.backgroundColor = "rgba(245, 245, 245, 0.54902)", t.style.borderStyle = "solid", t.style.borderWidth = "1px"; var o = document.createElement("a"); t.appendChild(o), o.style.backgroundColor = "rgb(221, 221, 221)", o.style.backgroundImage = "url('//static.criteo.net/images/criteo/publishertag/close.png')", o.style.backgroundRepeat = "no-repeat", o.style.backgroundPosition = "center", o.style.display = "block", o.style.position = "absolute", o.style.left = "0", o.style.top = "-24px", o.style.width = "23px", o.style.height = "24px", o.style.borderBottomColor = "#6d6c71", o.style.cursor = "pointer", o.onclick = function() { t.style.display = "none" }; var l = document.createElement("div"); l.id = "cto_sticky", l.style.margin = "0 auto", l.style.display = "table"; t.appendChild(l); return l.id }; Criteo.events.push(function() { if(!isMobile){ Criteo.Passback.RenderAd(CreateStickyFooterContainer("criteo_sticky"), function(){ var slotid = "criteo_sticky"; var div = document.getElementById(slotid); div.removeAttribute("style"); }); } else{ var slotid = "criteo_sticky"; var div = document.getElementById(slotid); div.style.display = "none"; } }); </script> </div> <!-- END CRITEO TAG --></body></html><strong><a href="https://www.forumotion.com/" target="_blank">Create a forum on Forumotion</a></strong>&nbsp;|&nbsp;<span class="gensmall">&copy;</span><a href="https://www.forumotion.com/phpbb" target="_blank">phpBB</a>&nbsp;|&nbsp;<a name="bottom" href="https://help.forumotion.com/" target="_blank">Free forum support</a>&nbsp;|&nbsp;<a href="/abuse?page=%2Ft611-50-images-for-your-inspiration&amp;report=1" rel="nofollow">Report an abuse</a>&nbsp;|&nbsp;<strong><a href="https://www.forumotion.com" target="_blank">Forumotion.com</a></strong>Derp