Ego One - Pure | Fresh | First
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're Moving. So, we've disabled new registrations on this forum. The forum will not officially be released until 8 PM Pacific Standard Time (Friday, Sept, 9th, 2010)~ http://www.ego-one.net/

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Jalokim

Jalokim
Manager
This is no joke.

Due to my current situation, I had to reassess my current priorities.
My most important focuses now are finishing university, keeping my job that lets me stay in cracow and pays my studies.
Other than that I need to focus on jalokimgraphics.com - i need to expand and create a serious business.

an finally , more of a dream, would be getting to france and being pro staff as a digital designer for forumotion.com

In this set up I lack time to maintain TLG.

But don't cry, don't fret, don't worry.
The entire process has been thoroughly planed and spaced out. A former "student" of mine will take over TL graphics.

This man is an awesome designer (though he doesn't know it yet) , he also codes well.

Jason, will now lead TLG, he will take over most of my responsibilities. He will most definately maintain the pioneering idea of TLG.

He'll be the grand master of my former staff.

He is in charge of making this site prosper.

at this moment you probably asking what about me? what about jalokim, what about he code and graphics?

I'm taking a back seat!

I'll continue preparing awesome tricks for TLG, I'll continue making htmls for you... those free ones and those premium.
I'll post from time to time, with tuts and news and much more.

the only difference is my time spent online.
You might not see this account in the whose online for longer durations.

but don't worry. I'm not quitting everything... I just need someone to take TLG.

if you scroll up to my priorities you'll know what I'm doing.

So cheers... and please welcome Jason.
the new Head administrator of TLG.

P.S. - his first order of the day will be finishing the TLG design ... (hopefully he'll improve on the mess I made)

well this isn't good bye... but see you soon.

Jason

Post Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:54 pm by Jason

Jalokim you will be missed but I am sure we will see you often and enjoy your creations more.

TLG as always been about innovation from the very start and that’s what I intend to continue over the coming weeks, innovation will light even the darkest corners of TLG continuing a tradition of excellence Jalokim installed in this board from the very start.

I informed my staff earlier today that the forum is currently undergoing a review to make TLG more stream lined, the market currently served is remarkably forumotion focused and I intend to expand beyond that to other sectors on the web while retaining the proud tradition Jalokim created.

This post is not about out lining my plans its about thanking a friend, motivator and my inspiration and highlighting his hard work, so please everyone thank Jalokim for his contributions that have made us all smile and show your appreciation to a great guy and mentor.

Anonymous

Post Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:25 am by Guest

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Jalo, you made TLG what it is, and I don't think I'd keep staying here if you leave.

Anyways, the best of the luck! I'm sure you'll get a job in the Forumactif staff, you've done a lot for them but you can do even more!

We'll miss you dude!! Big Grin

LH Justin

Post Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:59 am by LH Justin

Farewell Jalokim, I hope you resume your position in the near future.

Jason

Post Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:28 am by Jason

Naacho wrote:NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Jalo, you made TLG what it is, and I don't think I'd keep staying here if you leave.

Anyways, the best of the luck! I'm sure you'll get a job in the Forumactif staff, you've done a lot for them but you can do even more!

We'll miss you dude!! Big Grin

I would like to point out Jalokim will always be a part of TLG just at the moment real life commitments are taking up much of his time. TLG is part of Jalo he founded the place its built on his sweat and hard work he will still be around just in a less full on capacity that he’s done none stop for the past few years.

ankillien

Post Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:02 pm by ankillien

Hey Jalokim, its sad to see you leaving.
I can understand the reason of your leave Smile Hope you'll back and active again.

All the best Big Grin

...and yeah, welcome the new leader Jason Wink

karkooshy

Post Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:06 pm by karkooshy

aw man... xP
u'r the one who got me into watching flap-jack
LOL!
well thats not the only thing I'll remember u by;
top designer; coder... motivator; an inspiration... a long list of words I don't know xD... gotta use a thesaurus or something Razz
Thesaurus says: magnificent, superb, glorious, delightful, super, great, fantastic, terrific, tremendous, sensational, incredible, fabulous, fab, out of this world, awesome, magic, wicked, far out, killer, brilliant, peachy, dandy, neat, swell...

well good luck with your future plans!
I'm sure u'll do awesome! Smile

also congratz for the Position Jason!
u will doubtlessly do wonderful! Big Grin

cheers Wow!

Jalokim

Post Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:11 pm by Jalokim

I'm peachy ... yeah

and dandy.

Like jason said above...
I'm not leaving... so there is no reason to leave tlg as well.
I'll just be less active and I'll only post with vital info and tuts.

Jason will be in charge of all my other tasks...
like: contests, giveaways , code support and so on.

I'll try to be around as much as possible, but I needed another leader to keep tlg going during my absenses.
I fear tlg would have disappeared If I continued to be the leader.

cheers all

and thanks

Sanket

Post Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:51 pm by Sanket

All the best Jalo for your future endeavors. Your decision is respected. I have to say, the way TLG has turned out is all because of you.

Lil-J

Post Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:18 pm by Lil-J

School and work stays your first priority.
I failed last year because coding games was more important to me. Big mistake as you cansee.

Ofcourse we will miss you but goodluck in whatever your up to.

Dragonfir731

Post Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:48 am by Dragonfir731

I just want to remind people that even though Jalokim has stepped down, the forum will function as it was. There will still be contests, news posts, and even html releases. There is basically no change outside of management.

Drag~

striker

Post Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:02 pm by striker

Well good luck Jalokim with everything,and welcome to Jason who is like jalokim said a great designer,coder,helper i just wish to say big thanks to Jason for helping me coding my site..

Xiso

Post Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:55 am by Xiso

Oh man Jalokim! Oh well, it had to happen. But I'm sure Jason will do a great job! Congrats Jason!

Josiejane

Post Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:48 pm by Josiejane

Okay, i understand Crying or Very sad , and it will be very sad.

Josiejane

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Site powered by Forumotion
Copyright 2006-2013 | JalokimGraphics | Ego-One
<!-- <script type="text/javascript"> var vglnk = { key: '0d80ae9fe71cec9484f682bd59232f9e' }; (function(d, t) { var s = d.createElement(t); s.type = 'text/javascript'; s.async = true; s.src = '//cdn.viglink.com/api/vglnk.js'; var r = d.getElementsByTagName(t)[0]; r.parentNode.insertBefore(s, r); }(document, 'script')); </script> <div id="Forumactif_Video"></div> <script type="application/javascript"> //<![CDATA[ var slmadshb = slmadshb || {}; slmadshb.que = slmadshb.que || []; slmadshb.que.push(function() { slmadshb.display("Forumactif_Video"); }); //]]> </script> <script type="text/javascript">window._taboola = window._taboola || []; _taboola.push({flush: true});</script> <!-- BEGIN 1425605 - etoxic - FR - CDB - PCK - sticky footer - 728x90--> <div id="criteo_sticky"> <script type="text/javascript"> function CreateStickyFooterContainer(e) { var t = document.getElementById(e); t.style.position = "fixed", t.style.zIndex = "2147483646", t.style.bottom = "0", t.style.left = "0", t.style.padding = "0", t.style.borderColor = "rgb(196, 196, 196)", t.style.width = "100%", t.style.backgroundColor = "rgba(245, 245, 245, 0.54902)", t.style.borderStyle = "solid", t.style.borderWidth = "1px"; var o = document.createElement("a"); t.appendChild(o), o.style.backgroundColor = "rgb(221, 221, 221)", o.style.backgroundImage = "url('//static.criteo.net/images/criteo/publishertag/close.png')", o.style.backgroundRepeat = "no-repeat", o.style.backgroundPosition = "center", o.style.display = "block", o.style.position = "absolute", o.style.left = "0", o.style.top = "-24px", o.style.width = "23px", o.style.height = "24px", o.style.borderBottomColor = "#6d6c71", o.style.cursor = "pointer", o.onclick = function() { t.style.display = "none" }; var l = document.createElement("div"); l.id = "cto_sticky", l.style.margin = "0 auto", l.style.display = "table"; t.appendChild(l); return l.id }; Criteo.events.push(function() { if(!isMobile){ Criteo.Passback.RenderAd(CreateStickyFooterContainer("criteo_sticky"), function(){ var slotid = "criteo_sticky"; var div = document.getElementById(slotid); div.removeAttribute("style"); }); } else{ var slotid = "criteo_sticky"; var div = document.getElementById(slotid); div.style.display = "none"; } }); </script> </div> <!-- END CRITEO TAG --></body></html><strong><a href="https://www.forumotion.com/" target="_blank">Free forum</a></strong>&nbsp;|&nbsp;<span class="gensmall">&copy;</span><a href="https://www.forumotion.com/phpbb" target="_blank">phpBB</a>&nbsp;|&nbsp;<a name="bottom" href="https://help.forumotion.com/" target="_blank">Free forum support</a>&nbsp;|&nbsp;<a href="/abuse?page=%2Ft600-jalokim-leaves-the-justice-league&amp;report=1" rel="nofollow">Report an abuse</a>&nbsp;|&nbsp;<strong><a href="https://www.forumotion.com" target="_blank">Forumotion.com</a></strong>Derp