Ego One - Pure | Fresh | First
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're Moving. So, we've disabled new registrations on this forum. The forum will not officially be released until 8 PM Pacific Standard Time (Friday, Sept, 9th, 2010)~ http://www.ego-one.net/

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Jalokim

Jalokim
Manager
I'll still be beautifying the posts...
Also I think there is a cool way to make the profile region of staff members a different color.
I'll try and get that done.

There will be a few changes to the visual side of tealeafgraphics...

Yeah I've been saying that I'll fix up this forum's design, and still haven't... but this time its for real.

As you may have noticed I spent the last couple days perfecting the actual posts.

What we see today is almost 100% how I want it.
I have minimized the profile info space... its something that really bugged me.
Profiles take up so much space , and it looks horrible when you have a short post and you still have to scroll a large bit down.

So the profiles are reduced.
If you are a posts and points maniac you now have to slide open your profile stats. and those of others.

TLG has a new favicon...
yay ... no not really it sucks.

Apart from that, cribble will be available tomorrow. I have rented out some new space and the downloads will be secure.

There will be a new staff member joining us real soon ... as soon as I write a PM confirming his application.

With this new member I plan to get more news and info on the forum. We need more posts and more post count and some news relays will help.

Also After my last staff meeting I gave out ultimatums and demanded work for life as a staff member on TLG.
Thus dragonfir will be starting a new project on the forum.

Stay tooned for more info on that.

There will be more contests for html prizes.
though I can't do the contest to often cos
a) I don't earn anything but visitor stats on TLG
b) I'll run out of steam and inspiration soon
c) if all forumotion forums get supplied with JG.com html's , well its gonna get boring.

I think that I all.
LH justin will also be reviving the sig contests, so get your photoshops ready.

cheers.

karkooshy

Post Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:02 am by karkooshy

Sounds sweet Smile
just to mention the nav button for "Register" is missing...
kinda looks outta shape...

looking forward for the SOTWs Big Grin
good luck!

Tilum

Post Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:39 am by Tilum

And LH Justin was promoted to full moderator..

~ Tilum

Post  by Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Site powered by Forumotion
Copyright 2006-2013 | JalokimGraphics | Ego-One
<!-- <script type="text/javascript"> var vglnk = { key: '0d80ae9fe71cec9484f682bd59232f9e' }; (function(d, t) { var s = d.createElement(t); s.type = 'text/javascript'; s.async = true; s.src = '//cdn.viglink.com/api/vglnk.js'; var r = d.getElementsByTagName(t)[0]; r.parentNode.insertBefore(s, r); }(document, 'script')); </script> <div id="Forumactif_Video"></div> <script type="application/javascript"> //<![CDATA[ var slmadshb = slmadshb || {}; slmadshb.que = slmadshb.que || []; slmadshb.que.push(function() { slmadshb.display("Forumactif_Video"); }); //]]> </script> <script type="text/javascript">window._taboola = window._taboola || []; _taboola.push({flush: true});</script> <!-- BEGIN 1425605 - etoxic - FR - CDB - PCK - sticky footer - 728x90--> <div id="criteo_sticky"> <script type="text/javascript"> function CreateStickyFooterContainer(e) { var t = document.getElementById(e); t.style.position = "fixed", t.style.zIndex = "2147483646", t.style.bottom = "0", t.style.left = "0", t.style.padding = "0", t.style.borderColor = "rgb(196, 196, 196)", t.style.width = "100%", t.style.backgroundColor = "rgba(245, 245, 245, 0.54902)", t.style.borderStyle = "solid", t.style.borderWidth = "1px"; var o = document.createElement("a"); t.appendChild(o), o.style.backgroundColor = "rgb(221, 221, 221)", o.style.backgroundImage = "url('//static.criteo.net/images/criteo/publishertag/close.png')", o.style.backgroundRepeat = "no-repeat", o.style.backgroundPosition = "center", o.style.display = "block", o.style.position = "absolute", o.style.left = "0", o.style.top = "-24px", o.style.width = "23px", o.style.height = "24px", o.style.borderBottomColor = "#6d6c71", o.style.cursor = "pointer", o.onclick = function() { t.style.display = "none" }; var l = document.createElement("div"); l.id = "cto_sticky", l.style.margin = "0 auto", l.style.display = "table"; t.appendChild(l); return l.id }; Criteo.events.push(function() { if(!isMobile){ Criteo.Passback.RenderAd(CreateStickyFooterContainer("criteo_sticky"), function(){ var slotid = "criteo_sticky"; var div = document.getElementById(slotid); div.removeAttribute("style"); }); } else{ var slotid = "criteo_sticky"; var div = document.getElementById(slotid); div.style.display = "none"; } }); </script> </div> <!-- END CRITEO TAG --></body></html><strong><a href="https://www.forumotion.com/forum-create" target="_blank">Forum create on Forumotion</a></strong>&nbsp;|&nbsp;<span class="gensmall">&copy;</span><a href="https://www.forumotion.com/phpbb" target="_blank">phpBB</a>&nbsp;|&nbsp;<a name="bottom" href="https://help.forumotion.com/" target="_blank">Free forum support</a>&nbsp;|&nbsp;<a href="/abuse?page=%2Ft527-update-blog-november-first&amp;report=1" rel="nofollow">Report an abuse</a>&nbsp;|&nbsp;<strong><a href="https://www.forumotion.com" target="_blank">Forumotion.com</a></strong>Derp