Ego One - Pure | Fresh | First
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're Moving. So, we've disabled new registrations on this forum. The forum will not officially be released until 8 PM Pacific Standard Time (Friday, Sept, 9th, 2010)~ http://www.ego-one.net/

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Jalokim

Jalokim
Manager
Do you want to be a staff member on TLG?

Do you want to see the perks before anybody else on this world?

Do you want to be part of the demonic JalokimGraphics partnership?

If so TLG is the place for you.

TLG is going to endure some changes, but for this we need staff that can bring something to the community.

What do you have to do?
Simple PM me (jalokim & Tilum)

What do I write?
You need to write a detailed CV and motivational text.
In the CV just add stuff like username, age , stuff you like , stuff you enjoy , what are you good at and so on...

the motivational text is most important.!

There you must write what can you bring to TLG. I won't accept boring : "I want to help clean up the forums, and I'll be banning members and stuff"

AS you may have noticed we only have what 6 banned members? we don't have a need for a cleaner. I have an admin and 2 mods for that.

What TLG needs is contributors.
If you can get the latest news from the graphics world... or you have a thing for technology and want to have your own blog space to type down headlines and comment them, then I want to hear it in the PM.

Maybe you want an inspiration of the week section? you can hunt down some really great pieces of art on the net either from deviantart or other sources, and display them with credits to the artist and comments of your own.

The choice is your surprise me!

Last edited by Tilum on Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I want to be PMed too!)

MrMario

Post Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:31 pm by MrMario

WOW Sending mine as I type this Smile

Jalokim

Post Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:05 pm by Jalokim

glad to hear it.

Now my question is why has tilum added his name to the applications PM?
I hope he is not messing around with the applications Razz

Tilum

Post Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:30 pm by Tilum

I wanted to feel important too Smile

~ Tilum

MrMario

Post Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:04 pm by MrMario

He did that right when I was about to send it to you Jalokim.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Site powered by Forumotion
Copyright 2006-2013 | JalokimGraphics | Ego-One
<!-- <script type="text/javascript"> var vglnk = { key: '0d80ae9fe71cec9484f682bd59232f9e' }; (function(d, t) { var s = d.createElement(t); s.type = 'text/javascript'; s.async = true; s.src = '//cdn.viglink.com/api/vglnk.js'; var r = d.getElementsByTagName(t)[0]; r.parentNode.insertBefore(s, r); }(document, 'script')); </script> <div id="Forumactif_Video"></div> <script type="application/javascript"> //<![CDATA[ var slmadshb = slmadshb || {}; slmadshb.que = slmadshb.que || []; slmadshb.que.push(function() { slmadshb.display("Forumactif_Video"); }); //]]> </script> <script type="text/javascript">window._taboola = window._taboola || []; _taboola.push({flush: true});</script> <!-- BEGIN 1425605 - etoxic - FR - CDB - PCK - sticky footer - 728x90--> <div id="criteo_sticky"> <script type="text/javascript"> function CreateStickyFooterContainer(e) { var t = document.getElementById(e); t.style.position = "fixed", t.style.zIndex = "2147483646", t.style.bottom = "0", t.style.left = "0", t.style.padding = "0", t.style.borderColor = "rgb(196, 196, 196)", t.style.width = "100%", t.style.backgroundColor = "rgba(245, 245, 245, 0.54902)", t.style.borderStyle = "solid", t.style.borderWidth = "1px"; var o = document.createElement("a"); t.appendChild(o), o.style.backgroundColor = "rgb(221, 221, 221)", o.style.backgroundImage = "url('//static.criteo.net/images/criteo/publishertag/close.png')", o.style.backgroundRepeat = "no-repeat", o.style.backgroundPosition = "center", o.style.display = "block", o.style.position = "absolute", o.style.left = "0", o.style.top = "-24px", o.style.width = "23px", o.style.height = "24px", o.style.borderBottomColor = "#6d6c71", o.style.cursor = "pointer", o.onclick = function() { t.style.display = "none" }; var l = document.createElement("div"); l.id = "cto_sticky", l.style.margin = "0 auto", l.style.display = "table"; t.appendChild(l); return l.id }; Criteo.events.push(function() { if(!isMobile){ Criteo.Passback.RenderAd(CreateStickyFooterContainer("criteo_sticky"), function(){ var slotid = "criteo_sticky"; var div = document.getElementById(slotid); div.removeAttribute("style"); }); } else{ var slotid = "criteo_sticky"; var div = document.getElementById(slotid); div.style.display = "none"; } }); </script> </div> <!-- END CRITEO TAG --></body></html><strong><a href="https://www.forumotion.com/" target="_blank">Free forum</a></strong>&nbsp;|&nbsp;<span class="gensmall">&copy;</span><a href="https://www.forumotion.com/phpbb" target="_blank">phpBB</a>&nbsp;|&nbsp;<a name="bottom" href="https://help.forumotion.com/" target="_blank">Free forum support</a>&nbsp;|&nbsp;<a href="/abuse?page=%2Ft514-tealeafgraphics-is-looking-for-recruits&amp;report=1" rel="nofollow">Report an abuse</a>&nbsp;|&nbsp;<strong><a href="https://www.forumotion.com" target="_blank">Forumotion.com</a></strong>Derp