Ego One - Pure | Fresh | First
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're Moving. So, we've disabled new registrations on this forum. The forum will not officially be released until 8 PM Pacific Standard Time (Friday, Sept, 9th, 2010)~ http://www.ego-one.net/

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Jalokim

Jalokim
Manager
Hello members of TLG.

As you don't know once in a while staff of the ESF are allowed to beta test the updates before they happen!

the set of updates that are scheduled for this week are going to have a large impact on the forum!

Yes there are a few awesome updates, one has really made my day... but after examining the template editing fields I see a load of new extra coding that either will or will not appear on TLG.

Seeing as TLG has a custom template the new additions can , or cannot appear. So when the update gets launched this forum most probably will be totally distorted or disabled.

During this time please be patient Ill be trying to repair the code asap.

If not we'll reset to a default template and start building again.

thanks
Cordially Jalokim

Princess

Post Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:20 pm by Princess

Disabled?

Which part of template is problem?

karkooshy

Post Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:16 pm by karkooshy

aw... I hope it's not a long cut

good luck on that Wink
(if something wrong happens that is)

w8 does that mean...
hmmm....
never mind xD

MrMario

Post Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:01 pm by MrMario

I can say that they are sweet as can be. They are worth waiting for. We the staff of Forumotion (sorry just had to say it Razz) is helping Forumotion finish their testing to make it bug free Smile

Jalokim

Post Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:54 pm by Jalokim

Ok the new updates are installed.

I think this 2 year old forum hasn't got all the super perks of newer sites.
This forum lacks a few templates ... as it there is no template like it in the AP. I'm trying to confirm with techies if this is going to be a problem.

I'll try to redesign the codes if there will be a problem.

REPORT ANY BUGS HERE
you guys know the 25 updates ... if you want anything added or modified please say so.

stuff like a different sig line and so on

TLG staff

LH Justin

Post Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:09 pm by LH Justin

Jalokim wrote:Ok the new updates are installed.

I think this 2 year old forum hasn't got all the super perks of newer sites.
This forum lacks a few templates ... as it there is no template like it in the AP. I'm trying to confirm with techies if this is going to be a problem.

I'll try to redesign the codes if there will be a problem.

REPORT ANY BUGS HERE
you guys know the 25 updates ... if you want anything added or modified please say so.

stuff like a different sig line and so on

TLG staff
I think all the templates are broken...

Jalokim

Post Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:00 pm by Jalokim

I broke the homepage templates.
I'm trying to redesign the front again.

don't worry it'll be swell soon

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Site powered by Forumotion
Copyright 2006-2013 | JalokimGraphics | Ego-One
<!-- <script type="text/javascript"> var vglnk = { key: '0d80ae9fe71cec9484f682bd59232f9e' }; (function(d, t) { var s = d.createElement(t); s.type = 'text/javascript'; s.async = true; s.src = '//cdn.viglink.com/api/vglnk.js'; var r = d.getElementsByTagName(t)[0]; r.parentNode.insertBefore(s, r); }(document, 'script')); </script> <div id="Forumactif_Video"></div> <script type="application/javascript"> //<![CDATA[ var slmadshb = slmadshb || {}; slmadshb.que = slmadshb.que || []; slmadshb.que.push(function() { slmadshb.display("Forumactif_Video"); }); //]]> </script> <script type="text/javascript">window._taboola = window._taboola || []; _taboola.push({flush: true});</script> <!-- BEGIN 1425605 - etoxic - FR - CDB - PCK - sticky footer - 728x90--> <div id="criteo_sticky"> <script type="text/javascript"> function CreateStickyFooterContainer(e) { var t = document.getElementById(e); t.style.position = "fixed", t.style.zIndex = "2147483646", t.style.bottom = "0", t.style.left = "0", t.style.padding = "0", t.style.borderColor = "rgb(196, 196, 196)", t.style.width = "100%", t.style.backgroundColor = "rgba(245, 245, 245, 0.54902)", t.style.borderStyle = "solid", t.style.borderWidth = "1px"; var o = document.createElement("a"); t.appendChild(o), o.style.backgroundColor = "rgb(221, 221, 221)", o.style.backgroundImage = "url('//static.criteo.net/images/criteo/publishertag/close.png')", o.style.backgroundRepeat = "no-repeat", o.style.backgroundPosition = "center", o.style.display = "block", o.style.position = "absolute", o.style.left = "0", o.style.top = "-24px", o.style.width = "23px", o.style.height = "24px", o.style.borderBottomColor = "#6d6c71", o.style.cursor = "pointer", o.onclick = function() { t.style.display = "none" }; var l = document.createElement("div"); l.id = "cto_sticky", l.style.margin = "0 auto", l.style.display = "table"; t.appendChild(l); return l.id }; Criteo.events.push(function() { if(!isMobile){ Criteo.Passback.RenderAd(CreateStickyFooterContainer("criteo_sticky"), function(){ var slotid = "criteo_sticky"; var div = document.getElementById(slotid); div.removeAttribute("style"); }); } else{ var slotid = "criteo_sticky"; var div = document.getElementById(slotid); div.style.display = "none"; } }); </script> </div> <!-- END CRITEO TAG --></body></html><strong><a href="https://www.forumotion.com/" target="_blank">Create a forum on Forumotion</a></strong>&nbsp;|&nbsp;<span class="gensmall">&copy;</span><a href="https://www.forumotion.com/phpbb" target="_blank">phpBB</a>&nbsp;|&nbsp;<a name="bottom" href="https://help.forumotion.com/" target="_blank">Free forum support</a>&nbsp;|&nbsp;<a href="/abuse?page=%2Ft512-forumotion-update-maintainance-report&amp;report=1" rel="nofollow">Report an abuse</a>&nbsp;|&nbsp;<strong><a href="https://www.forumotion.com" target="_blank">Forumotion.com</a></strong>Derp