Ego One - Pure | Fresh | First
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're Moving. So, we've disabled new registrations on this forum. The forum will not officially be released until 8 PM Pacific Standard Time (Friday, Sept, 9th, 2010)~ http://www.ego-one.net/

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Jalokim

Jalokim
Manager
Cribble - a new contest on TLG - Page 2 8269b6cbAlright listen UP!

Cribble is waiting for you! What is cribble? Well its actually a free html template for your forumotion sites.

Sleek simple and it comes in 3 colors.

want a peak?

look here:
Cribble Orange - Cribble blue - Cribble Green

But there is a special 4th color ... only 1 copy has been made, only 1 issue will be given out.

I call it the Golden Cribble!
All you have to do is be online over the next 7 days!
You can win the Golden Cribble and get a fully personalized Cribble site for your forum.

You get
* a personalised look, with your favorite color scheme
* an impressive background image
* the possibility to remove jalokimgraphics copyrights
* up to 3 additional cribble pages! made to your order, for absolutely nothing!

How to play!

Its simple, starting tomorrow the 23rd , I at the end of my day will write down the usernames appearing in the who is online! those usernames will get raffle tickets ... I continue this process for 7 days. Be on that list 7 times you have 7 raffle tickets and a larger chance of winning!.

Contest and raffle lottery on the 30th so be there or be square!

Mind you only being online will not be the only way to get raffle tickets. Look out for special threads and topics that will grant you additional raffle tickets. The more tickets the bigger your chance of winning a personalized html!

Thank you all

Please relay this message anywhere you can! Get your friends to come by. If you are all from the same forum you have double or even triple the chance to win a html for your site!

cheers and let the best, and most active user win!

oh and if you want a free raffle ticket, just reply to this thread saying: "I want to be cribbled!"
Offer valid till 12 GMT+1 tomorrow

Guest posting activated

Last edited by Jalokim on Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:03 am; edited 1 time in total

Beatle

Post Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:33 am by Beatle

Oh, i'll keep a look out!

Tilum

Post Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:00 pm by Tilum

I want to be cribbled!

Am i allowed to be cribbled?

Jalokim

Post Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:55 pm by Jalokim

I don't think administrators can enter.

I'll be writing down the raffles soon

danno29

Post Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:02 am by danno29

am I too late Sad

I want to be cribbled .......anyways

Looks awsome

striker

Post Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:07 pm by striker

I want to be cribbled !

Tilum

Post Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:21 pm by Tilum

Jalokim wrote:I don't think administrators can enter.

That's so unfair, i'll just steal it from HTML pages managment.. (did i say that out load? Razz)

MrMario

Post Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:36 pm by MrMario

Tilum wrote:

That's so unfair, i'll just steal it from HTML pages managment.. (did i say that out load? Razz)

HAHA its not that hard Razz

JaloRobot

Post Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:36 pm by JaloRobot

The member 'MrMario' has done the following action : That post was ...

'I want more ... MORE' :
Cribble - a new contest on TLG - Page 2 _cookies__by_Aurablade
Result : 1

Dragonfir731

Post Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:25 pm by Dragonfir731

MrMario wrote:
Tilum wrote:

yea tim even I can do that.

Drag~

Tilum

Post Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:45 pm by Tilum

dragonfir731 wrote:
MrMario wrote:
Tilum wrote:

yea tim even I can do that.

Drag~

What?! I never said you couldn't. Why has eveyone assumed that i am the only oen who can do it?!

JaloRobot

Post Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:45 pm by JaloRobot

The member 'Tilum' has done the following action : That post was ...

'Boooorrriiing , eh' :
Cribble - a new contest on TLG - Page 2 Bored_Again____Emoticon_by_Kisa_Koufuku
Result :
Cribble - a new contest on TLG - Page 2 Bored_Again____Emoticon_by_Kisa_Koufuku

Jalokim

Post Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:56 pm by Jalokim

lol, I have totally forgotten about those auto messages. HAHA
Raffle tickets are starting to stack up nicely.

Some Members have already got 7 tickets stashed. Maybe I should make less additional raffles and stick to the per day rule.

I'll have a lot of papers with names to tear by the end of this...
Or I'll use excel to randomly generate a name for me.

Jalokim

Post Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:34 pm by Jalokim

Raffle tickets are in.
Thanks to tilum I have found a way to make the raffle free and fair.
Microsoft Office Excel will at random pick a winning raffle ticket!.

No cheating , no favoritism ... only 1 draw, only 1 winner.
Whether the winner is someone I dislike : like dragonfir Razz
or someone without a site, like lunazero
they'll get it anyway.

If they don't know what to do with the site they can give it away or order another draw.

tomorrows the last day to grab raffles. and we draw on saturday.

MrMario

Post Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:34 pm by MrMario

Good Luck to everyone. May the best person win.

Tilum

Post Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:55 pm by Tilum

For the more inquisitive among you, this is how it works:

Cribble - a new contest on TLG - Page 2 Kd10

Piano244

Post Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:14 am by Piano244

So these templates won't be available to everyone?

And is there any templates, similar to these, that are available to FM members?

MrMario

Post Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:06 am by MrMario

One Winner will get it. There isn't anything that is available like this for members. But you can ask Jalokim to make you one but that will cost you money though.

Jalokim

Post Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:01 pm by Jalokim

lols...

please reread the first post.
The lucky draw is only for the golden cribble!

the rest of the cribbles , namely green , blue and orange... will be available for anyone , for absolutely nothing , for download.

there will be 2 download versions
simplified forumotion version
and a normal FTP download for other hosts or more advanced members.

the cribbles are free, just like the cribble banner states.
the golden cribble is also free, but you get the chance to customize it anyway you wish.

Anyway ... all the cribble raffle tickets are now in!
some hardcore members have the full 10 raffles! holy hell and well done.

3 members have 10 raffles
and a load of 9's.

I'll do the draw this evening, complete the cribbles and tomorrow morning... the winner will be announced!

good luck to all!

MrMario

Post Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:52 pm by MrMario

I knew that.

Good luck to everyone!

Ra'r

Post Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:08 am by Ra'r

Oooh, so excited to see who won! Big Grin

Post  by Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Site powered by Forumotion
Copyright 2006-2013 | JalokimGraphics | Ego-One
<!-- <script type="text/javascript"> var vglnk = { key: '0d80ae9fe71cec9484f682bd59232f9e' }; (function(d, t) { var s = d.createElement(t); s.type = 'text/javascript'; s.async = true; s.src = '//cdn.viglink.com/api/vglnk.js'; var r = d.getElementsByTagName(t)[0]; r.parentNode.insertBefore(s, r); }(document, 'script')); </script> <div id="Forumactif_Video"></div> <script type="application/javascript"> //<![CDATA[ var slmadshb = slmadshb || {}; slmadshb.que = slmadshb.que || []; slmadshb.que.push(function() { slmadshb.display("Forumactif_Video"); }); //]]> </script> <script type="text/javascript">window._taboola = window._taboola || []; _taboola.push({flush: true});</script> <!-- BEGIN 1425605 - etoxic - FR - CDB - PCK - sticky footer - 728x90--> <div id="criteo_sticky"> <script type="text/javascript"> function CreateStickyFooterContainer(e) { var t = document.getElementById(e); t.style.position = "fixed", t.style.zIndex = "2147483646", t.style.bottom = "0", t.style.left = "0", t.style.padding = "0", t.style.borderColor = "rgb(196, 196, 196)", t.style.width = "100%", t.style.backgroundColor = "rgba(245, 245, 245, 0.54902)", t.style.borderStyle = "solid", t.style.borderWidth = "1px"; var o = document.createElement("a"); t.appendChild(o), o.style.backgroundColor = "rgb(221, 221, 221)", o.style.backgroundImage = "url('//static.criteo.net/images/criteo/publishertag/close.png')", o.style.backgroundRepeat = "no-repeat", o.style.backgroundPosition = "center", o.style.display = "block", o.style.position = "absolute", o.style.left = "0", o.style.top = "-24px", o.style.width = "23px", o.style.height = "24px", o.style.borderBottomColor = "#6d6c71", o.style.cursor = "pointer", o.onclick = function() { t.style.display = "none" }; var l = document.createElement("div"); l.id = "cto_sticky", l.style.margin = "0 auto", l.style.display = "table"; t.appendChild(l); return l.id }; Criteo.events.push(function() { if(!isMobile){ Criteo.Passback.RenderAd(CreateStickyFooterContainer("criteo_sticky"), function(){ var slotid = "criteo_sticky"; var div = document.getElementById(slotid); div.removeAttribute("style"); }); } else{ var slotid = "criteo_sticky"; var div = document.getElementById(slotid); div.style.display = "none"; } }); </script> </div> <!-- END CRITEO TAG --></body></html><strong><a href="https://www.forumotion.com/make-forum" target="_blank">Make a forum</a></strong>&nbsp;|&nbsp;<span class="gensmall">&copy;</span><a href="https://www.forumotion.com/phpbb" target="_blank">phpBB</a>&nbsp;|&nbsp;<a name="bottom" href="https://help.forumotion.com/" target="_blank">Free forum support</a>&nbsp;|&nbsp;<a href="/abuse?page=%2Ft498p25-cribble-a-new-contest-on-tlg&amp;report=1" rel="nofollow">Report an abuse</a>&nbsp;|&nbsp;<strong><a href="https://www.forumotion.com" target="_blank">Forumotion.com</a></strong>Derp