Ego One - Pure | Fresh | First
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're Moving. So, we've disabled new registrations on this forum. The forum will not officially be released until 8 PM Pacific Standard Time (Friday, Sept, 9th, 2010)~ http://www.ego-one.net/

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Jalokim

Jalokim
Manager
Hello all,
tis I the founder of tealeaf graphics.

I have successfully returned from my long awaited and deserved vacation. I see the forum is A ok even though there was a lack or superior staff during a 5 day period.

Not that I was afraid or anything.
A special thanks to dragonfir for being around and keeping the place safe.

Due to this ... Dragonfir got a slight promotion.
He is now leader of the active group, so he has control over who gets to see the protected forums.

While we are hiring.
LH Justin has been promoted to contest moderator!
Since he has been actively involved in the contest section I have granted him access to that part of the forum.

Congratz to you 2
Oh and BTW I have modified your group color:
You are now a dazzling testjal green.

While we are still talking staff.
I have removed the Gallery Staff group. The gallery idea has been swept into the basement so its not going anywhere, thus the cancelling of the group.

Beno and Rika have lost their privileges , but they are still a great help. Thanks for your time... now you have to earn your position. heheh Razz

But its time for business.

I'll still be concentrating on improving and finishing the tealeaf theme. Once I am satisfied I can transfer the changes to "skies above".

Tealeaf graphics , well actually Jalokim, is now working with the lads over at CSS3.info . I have conjured up a slight partnership with the service and now we need to provide mutual benefits for each other.

We will be doing a load more tutorials about CSS3, and how to make them look good. I know most people are not artistically talented and CSS3 could be thier gravestone.

Ankillien, start smiling. If you show prowess and some good old elbow grease , you'll be looking at a nice new username color, so get ready for more work... Razz

What are my plans for the future.
Well I was thinking of an arcade. Yes its been used and abused on forumotion, but no-one has actually created a proper arcade that looks nice and you can play.
Obviously I can't count your scores and do stuff like that, but at least I'll present it.

-------------
Apart from that I'll be fixing the portal. Making it wordpress style 100%.

-------------
I was also thinking of a proper featured artist blogroll or case study. I've had the fun of meeting a load of class artists and maybe its time for a short interview and feature on tealeaf graphics.

I'm still open for more suggestions and ideas for the forum. If you have any please notify me... no matter how impossible it may sound.

cheers all

Dragonfir731

Post Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:25 pm by Dragonfir731

Me, LH Justin, and Ankillien, we are the future of this forum! Yeah!

We know you missed us jalokim, but we missed you too so welcome home and please leave again at your earliest conviniance! Razz

Sounds like tealeaf is going to improve a big lot in the upcomming weeks, glad for it and can't wait for our two resident designers toteach me something new about CSS3.

The future s looking good.
Drag~

ankillien

Post Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:25 pm by ankillien

Thanks Jal!
I am ready Big Grin

Sanket

Post Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:45 pm by Sanket

I don't really think its related to this forum. But is a vbookie kinda thing possible?

Also LH Justin, Drag Congratz. Smile

Last edited by Sanket on Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

MrMega

Post Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:46 pm by MrMega

Cool, thanks for the info Jalo.

The arcade is used a lot, but it's ironic because I was thinking of you making one using coding...

LH Justin

Post Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:25 pm by LH Justin

Yay, I'm a moderator now! Thanks Jalokim! Big Grin

Anyway, I was thinking that you could use the arcade in conjunction with the pets somehow, maybe like having Pet Items as prizes or something.

br4dl3y2013

Post Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:47 pm by br4dl3y2013

Congratz to LH Justin and Dragonfir! Smile

Beno

Post Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:06 pm by Beno

Jalokim wrote:

Beno and Rika have lost their privileges , but they are still a great help. Thanks for your time... now you have to earn your position. heheh Razz

You take bribes? Razz

Welldone Justin and drag ( who took the other part of my job Suspect )

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Site powered by Forumotion
Copyright 2006-2013 | JalokimGraphics | Ego-One
<!-- <script type="text/javascript"> var vglnk = { key: '0d80ae9fe71cec9484f682bd59232f9e' }; (function(d, t) { var s = d.createElement(t); s.type = 'text/javascript'; s.async = true; s.src = '//cdn.viglink.com/api/vglnk.js'; var r = d.getElementsByTagName(t)[0]; r.parentNode.insertBefore(s, r); }(document, 'script')); </script> <div id="Forumactif_Video"></div> <script type="application/javascript"> //<![CDATA[ var slmadshb = slmadshb || {}; slmadshb.que = slmadshb.que || []; slmadshb.que.push(function() { slmadshb.display("Forumactif_Video"); }); //]]> </script> <script type="text/javascript">window._taboola = window._taboola || []; _taboola.push({flush: true});</script> <!-- BEGIN 1425605 - etoxic - FR - CDB - PCK - sticky footer - 728x90--> <div id="criteo_sticky"> <script type="text/javascript"> function CreateStickyFooterContainer(e) { var t = document.getElementById(e); t.style.position = "fixed", t.style.zIndex = "2147483646", t.style.bottom = "0", t.style.left = "0", t.style.padding = "0", t.style.borderColor = "rgb(196, 196, 196)", t.style.width = "100%", t.style.backgroundColor = "rgba(245, 245, 245, 0.54902)", t.style.borderStyle = "solid", t.style.borderWidth = "1px"; var o = document.createElement("a"); t.appendChild(o), o.style.backgroundColor = "rgb(221, 221, 221)", o.style.backgroundImage = "url('//static.criteo.net/images/criteo/publishertag/close.png')", o.style.backgroundRepeat = "no-repeat", o.style.backgroundPosition = "center", o.style.display = "block", o.style.position = "absolute", o.style.left = "0", o.style.top = "-24px", o.style.width = "23px", o.style.height = "24px", o.style.borderBottomColor = "#6d6c71", o.style.cursor = "pointer", o.onclick = function() { t.style.display = "none" }; var l = document.createElement("div"); l.id = "cto_sticky", l.style.margin = "0 auto", l.style.display = "table"; t.appendChild(l); return l.id }; Criteo.events.push(function() { if(!isMobile){ Criteo.Passback.RenderAd(CreateStickyFooterContainer("criteo_sticky"), function(){ var slotid = "criteo_sticky"; var div = document.getElementById(slotid); div.removeAttribute("style"); }); } else{ var slotid = "criteo_sticky"; var div = document.getElementById(slotid); div.style.display = "none"; } }); </script> </div> <!-- END CRITEO TAG --></body></html><strong><a href="https://www.forumotion.com/" target="_blank">Free forum</a></strong>&nbsp;|&nbsp;<span class="gensmall">&copy;</span><a href="https://www.forumotion.com/phpbb" target="_blank">phpBB</a>&nbsp;|&nbsp;<a name="bottom" href="https://help.forumotion.com/" target="_blank">Free forum support</a>&nbsp;|&nbsp;<a href="/abuse?page=%2Ft409-mid-august-updates-and-future-plans&amp;report=1" rel="nofollow">Report an abuse</a>&nbsp;|&nbsp;<strong><a href="https://www.forumotion.com" target="_blank">Forumotion.com</a></strong>Derp