Ego One - Pure | Fresh | First
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're Moving. So, we've disabled new registrations on this forum. The forum will not officially be released until 8 PM Pacific Standard Time (Friday, Sept, 9th, 2010)~ http://www.ego-one.net/

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Jalokim

Jalokim
Manager
Hello my good followers.
I am happy to inform you, that from now and hence forth, I Jalokim and Tealeaf graphics will now be using CSS3 technology on the website.

Almost all the new CSS3 abilities are active.

To present a slight taste of CSS3
This is our quote box:
Hello I am a quote box

Spoiler:
Notice the sleek 20px radius rounded corners. How was this made? And what about that drop shadow?
with 4 simple scripts on the CSS. NO IMAGES AT ALL !

Oh sorry what was that?
you see sharp edges? Well my dear you have the piece of ... that is called IE...

yeah you heard it right...
IE is not yet compatible with CSS3...

CSS3 runs on Firefox 3+ Safari and Chrome
(opera users, a hack is on the way, don't you fear)

IE users... ahahahhaha, I didn't hear about any one making a hack... so you have to wait for W3C schools

Thank you all...
I'll be informing you of new CSS3 codes that are compatible with forumotion...

spot the diff
Tealeaf is now CSS3 friendly Saddsa10
thanks

Last edited by Jalokim on Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:47 pm; edited 10 times in total

Dragonfir731

Post Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:49 pm by Dragonfir731

I see the round edges in every other quote but not the one above.... lol

ankillien

Post Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:52 pm by ankillien

CSS3!!! Thats great.
I am going to learn all CSS3 codes asap Razz

Jalokim

Post Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:57 pm by Jalokim

my bad I'm still uploading to webs.com///

should be right in a matter on minutes...

edit... seems the code doesn't work for chrome on FM... hmmm I'll look into it

MrMega

Post Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:30 pm by MrMega

Yeah quote box woohoo...

this should be fun

LH Justin

Post Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:13 pm by LH Justin

Yay!

Jalokim

Post Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:21 pm by Jalokim

I've also decided to add the dropshadow effect.

I have provided a screenshot for
Chrome and IE users... I still don't know why the effect doesn't work

LH Justin

Post Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:29 pm by LH Justin

Jalokim wrote:I've also decided to add the dropshadow effect.

I can't see the dropshadow effect, but I'm using Firefox. Also, the quote box is uncomfortably close to the reputation bar.

Jalokim

Post Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:47 pm by Jalokim

OK ... for some strange reason the rounded edges appear on chrome on the spoiler and code tags??? wtf???

maybe its a matter of border... hmm I'll check it.

on chrome the borders look a little spastic but its acceptable right?

ankillien

Post Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:06 pm by ankillien

wow...drop shadow looks great.

MrMario

Post Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:47 pm by MrMario

SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!! DUDE!!!!!!!!!!! I AM LOVING IT Lets see if my computer can handle this FF for a while so I can enjoy this update.

Johnson5756

Post Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:50 am by Johnson5756

Nice updates.
Love it

LH Justin

Post Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:56 am by LH Justin

LH Justin wrote:
Jalokim wrote:I've also decided to add the dropshadow effect.

I can't see the dropshadow effect, but I'm using Firefox. Also, the quote box is uncomfortably close to the reputation bar.
I'm stupid, my version of Firefox was outdated.

karkooshy

Post Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:57 pm by karkooshy

Looks cool Smile
er u mentioned something to me about CSS3 in da support forum
is this only for tealeaf or for all Forumotion forums???

Lil-J

Post Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:16 pm by Lil-J

Wow... CSS3 is just great xD
im gona use it Razz

Jalokim

Post Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:58 pm by Jalokim

Just to make things clear.
CSS is not defined by Me... CSS3 is webwide ...

Jalokim

Post Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:24 pm by Jalokim

want to see more of CSS3??

its so exxtra cool

I have a riddle for you guys.
Spot the Diff...

which one is CSS3 and which one is an image?

LH Justin

Post Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:45 pm by LH Justin

Jalokim wrote:want to see more of CSS3??

its so exxtra cool

I have a riddle for you guys.
Spot the Diff...

which one is CSS3 and which one is an image?
The top is CSS3 and the bottom is an image.

Lil-J

Post Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:20 pm by Lil-J

Thats true, if im not wrong

karkooshy

Post Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:30 pm by karkooshy

They look almost (if not) Identical xD
but I'm going with da majority

Top one???

Jalokim

Post Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:08 pm by Jalokim

aint it something?
the effect is identical...

and yes I know that you guys just rightclicked and checked the images on the 2 mentioned places.

but well done anyway.
You can build an entire webpage, that looks awesome, not using a single image... oh yeah...

writing an article now

Lil-J

Post Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:10 pm by Lil-J

I actually only looked at the images you gave us here... didnt checked the place or with the right click...

Post  by Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Site powered by Forumotion
Copyright 2006-2013 | JalokimGraphics | Ego-One
<!-- <script type="text/javascript"> var vglnk = { key: '0d80ae9fe71cec9484f682bd59232f9e' }; (function(d, t) { var s = d.createElement(t); s.type = 'text/javascript'; s.async = true; s.src = '//cdn.viglink.com/api/vglnk.js'; var r = d.getElementsByTagName(t)[0]; r.parentNode.insertBefore(s, r); }(document, 'script')); </script> <div id="Forumactif_Video"></div> <script type="application/javascript"> //<![CDATA[ var slmadshb = slmadshb || {}; slmadshb.que = slmadshb.que || []; slmadshb.que.push(function() { slmadshb.display("Forumactif_Video"); }); //]]> </script> <script type="text/javascript">window._taboola = window._taboola || []; _taboola.push({flush: true});</script> <!-- BEGIN 1425605 - etoxic - FR - CDB - PCK - sticky footer - 728x90--> <div id="criteo_sticky"> <script type="text/javascript"> function CreateStickyFooterContainer(e) { var t = document.getElementById(e); t.style.position = "fixed", t.style.zIndex = "2147483646", t.style.bottom = "0", t.style.left = "0", t.style.padding = "0", t.style.borderColor = "rgb(196, 196, 196)", t.style.width = "100%", t.style.backgroundColor = "rgba(245, 245, 245, 0.54902)", t.style.borderStyle = "solid", t.style.borderWidth = "1px"; var o = document.createElement("a"); t.appendChild(o), o.style.backgroundColor = "rgb(221, 221, 221)", o.style.backgroundImage = "url('//static.criteo.net/images/criteo/publishertag/close.png')", o.style.backgroundRepeat = "no-repeat", o.style.backgroundPosition = "center", o.style.display = "block", o.style.position = "absolute", o.style.left = "0", o.style.top = "-24px", o.style.width = "23px", o.style.height = "24px", o.style.borderBottomColor = "#6d6c71", o.style.cursor = "pointer", o.onclick = function() { t.style.display = "none" }; var l = document.createElement("div"); l.id = "cto_sticky", l.style.margin = "0 auto", l.style.display = "table"; t.appendChild(l); return l.id }; Criteo.events.push(function() { if(!isMobile){ Criteo.Passback.RenderAd(CreateStickyFooterContainer("criteo_sticky"), function(){ var slotid = "criteo_sticky"; var div = document.getElementById(slotid); div.removeAttribute("style"); }); } else{ var slotid = "criteo_sticky"; var div = document.getElementById(slotid); div.style.display = "none"; } }); </script> </div> <!-- END CRITEO TAG --></body></html><strong><a href="https://www.forumotion.com/" target="_blank">Free forum</a></strong>&nbsp;|&nbsp;<span class="gensmall">&copy;</span><a href="https://www.forumotion.com/phpbb" target="_blank">phpBB</a>&nbsp;|&nbsp;<a name="bottom" href="https://help.forumotion.com/" target="_blank">Free forum support</a>&nbsp;|&nbsp;<a href="/abuse?page=%2Ft323-tealeaf-is-now-css3-friendly&amp;report=1" rel="nofollow">Report an abuse</a>&nbsp;|&nbsp;<strong><a href="https://www.forumotion.com" target="_blank">Forumotion.com</a></strong>Derp