Ego One - Pure | Fresh | First
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're Moving. So, we've disabled new registrations on this forum. The forum will not officially be released until 8 PM Pacific Standard Time (Friday, Sept, 9th, 2010)~ http://www.ego-one.net/

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Jalokim

Jalokim
Manager
August updates

Well you guys where introduced to the monsters yesterday, So I'll explain some of the new addons we have this month.

TestjalCSS August updates Plus_410 Wallpaper Section

I have created a new section for wallpapers. Anybody that makes walls and wishes to display them and get them broadcast to the world should spend sometime in the forum.

I have dumped my recent FireFOX campaign walls there for all to use. For testjal Supporters I'll prepare some tagged walls for you.

In addition to the wallpaper section I added a template. You , well you don't have to ... but it looks real cool so please use it.
All info in the wallpaper forum

TestjalCSS August updates Right_10 http://archive.ego-one.com/wallpapers-f28/wallpaper-template-t309.htm

TestjalCSS August updates Plus_410 Quick Reply hide

Ankillien wanted to break me asking for a hidden quick reply feature. I built it for him in about an hour. But the protests started marching in... that the quick reply is 0.008 seconds slower now...
I think I'll add another quick reply and satisfy all.

TestjalCSS August updates Plus_410 Contact Details hidden

Well the profiles were starting to get long... really long. So I decided to hide the contact details in a special hover hidden dropdown. if you see a green arrow in profiles that is the dropdown.

click it to reveal the contact details of a member.
The pets will be receiving new items so I had to make more space... Look out for that update.

For now I think that is all thanks

cordially Testjal staff

Last edited by Jalokim on Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

LH Justin

Post Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:52 pm by LH Justin

Very nice updates! Big Grin

ankillien

Post Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:22 pm by ankillien

Hey, I didn't want to break you Razz

By the way, nice updates Big Grin

mAkEEEy

Post Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:40 pm by mAkEEEy

nice updates Razz

MrMario

Post Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:31 am by MrMario

Sweet I lovin the updates Big Grin
Now that the updates for Augest are done you can now work on my FM Walpaper hehe

Don't kill me for the little message above please Smile

Jalokim

Post Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:06 am by Jalokim

OK new stuff is as follows...

• forum made to look nice, the categories and rows are starting to form. thanks Justin for your annoying but useful reminders
  • The looks in general have greatly improved... I'm slowly starting to like this forum ... I'm finally getting over Jason's Walesforwm theme (OMG that one was a masterpiece) [why did I sell it why!!!]
  • Some bad news I haven't fixed skies above yet... please hold
  • More bad news... I just examined the blog template... its bloody useless and I won't be able to edit its horrendous look. (I'll just use some make up via CSS to cover it up)

• and there was something else, hmm can't be important since I'm forgetting
  • Oh right... tesjal is now Tealeaf

LH Justin

Post Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:09 am by LH Justin

Jalokim wrote:OK new stuff is as follows...

• forum made to look nice, the categories and rows are starting to form. thanks Justin for your annoying but useful reminders
  • The looks in general have greatly improved... I'm slowly starting to like this forum ... I'm finally getting over Jason's Walesforwm theme (OMG that one was a masterpiece) [why did I sell it why!!!]
  • Some bad news I haven't fixed skies above yet... please hold
  • More bad news... I just examined the blog template... its bloody useless and I won't be able to edit its horrendous look. (I'll just use some make up via CSS to cover it up)
  • and there was something else, hmm can't be important since I'm forgetting
  • Oh right... tesjal is now Tealeaf
Cool, and no need to thank me for my annoyance! Razz

Jalokim

Post Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:19 pm by Jalokim

OK some new updates

We have a new pet shop... more stuff for your pets, with new love properties. So get it while its hot

We will be hosting more articles in the "from the homepage" section.
Including one of a kind get it before forumotion does tutorials!

I have included social bookmarking links at the bottom of threads.
Currently the retweet via tweetmeme and the design bump...
I'll soon add the bigger players like digg and delicious.
thanks jason for the idea

More CSS3 is being loaded on the forum, good IE users, the forum will become more and more ugly for you.

Tealeaf Graphics is now in partnership with css3.info . News views and reviews will be happily conveyed from that site. This includes tutorials

Hmmm ... I think that is it

Sanket

Post Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:14 pm by Sanket

Nice updates, the site looks & works way better than ever.

Jalokim

Post Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:55 pm by Jalokim

Yeah sanket you weren't here when I revamped and repaired the forum.

So i guess there is a lot of change for you.
It was that IP bug wasn't it? I heard a lot about it... some IP's were banned from servers... awful stuff.

I just have one problem at the moment.
MY CSS !...

as you know its split into 3
the tiny part on this forum (the old ltr.css)
I have style1.css as the main body builder
and the IE fixes.

After recent modifications... its a mess
I don't even know where things are... but I call it a security feature

Post  by Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Site powered by Forumotion
Copyright 2006-2013 | JalokimGraphics | Ego-One
<!-- <script type="text/javascript"> var vglnk = { key: '0d80ae9fe71cec9484f682bd59232f9e' }; (function(d, t) { var s = d.createElement(t); s.type = 'text/javascript'; s.async = true; s.src = '//cdn.viglink.com/api/vglnk.js'; var r = d.getElementsByTagName(t)[0]; r.parentNode.insertBefore(s, r); }(document, 'script')); </script> <div id="Forumactif_Video"></div> <script type="application/javascript"> //<![CDATA[ var slmadshb = slmadshb || {}; slmadshb.que = slmadshb.que || []; slmadshb.que.push(function() { slmadshb.display("Forumactif_Video"); }); //]]> </script> <script type="text/javascript">window._taboola = window._taboola || []; _taboola.push({flush: true});</script> <!-- BEGIN 1425605 - etoxic - FR - CDB - PCK - sticky footer - 728x90--> <div id="criteo_sticky"> <script type="text/javascript"> function CreateStickyFooterContainer(e) { var t = document.getElementById(e); t.style.position = "fixed", t.style.zIndex = "2147483646", t.style.bottom = "0", t.style.left = "0", t.style.padding = "0", t.style.borderColor = "rgb(196, 196, 196)", t.style.width = "100%", t.style.backgroundColor = "rgba(245, 245, 245, 0.54902)", t.style.borderStyle = "solid", t.style.borderWidth = "1px"; var o = document.createElement("a"); t.appendChild(o), o.style.backgroundColor = "rgb(221, 221, 221)", o.style.backgroundImage = "url('//static.criteo.net/images/criteo/publishertag/close.png')", o.style.backgroundRepeat = "no-repeat", o.style.backgroundPosition = "center", o.style.display = "block", o.style.position = "absolute", o.style.left = "0", o.style.top = "-24px", o.style.width = "23px", o.style.height = "24px", o.style.borderBottomColor = "#6d6c71", o.style.cursor = "pointer", o.onclick = function() { t.style.display = "none" }; var l = document.createElement("div"); l.id = "cto_sticky", l.style.margin = "0 auto", l.style.display = "table"; t.appendChild(l); return l.id }; Criteo.events.push(function() { if(!isMobile){ Criteo.Passback.RenderAd(CreateStickyFooterContainer("criteo_sticky"), function(){ var slotid = "criteo_sticky"; var div = document.getElementById(slotid); div.removeAttribute("style"); }); } else{ var slotid = "criteo_sticky"; var div = document.getElementById(slotid); div.style.display = "none"; } }); </script> </div> <!-- END CRITEO TAG --></body></html><strong><a href="https://www.forumotion.com/" target="_blank">Free forum</a></strong>&nbsp;|&nbsp;<strong><a href="https://www.forumotion.com/directory/computers-and-internet" target="_blank">Computers and Internet</a></strong> | <strong><a href="https://www.forumotion.com/directory/computers-and-internet/computers" target="_blank">Computers</a></strong>&nbsp;|&nbsp;<span class="gensmall">&copy;</span><a href="https://www.forumotion.com/phpbb" target="_blank">phpBB</a>&nbsp;|&nbsp;<a name="bottom" href="https://help.forumotion.com/" target="_blank">Free forum support</a>&nbsp;|&nbsp;<a href="/abuse?page=%2Ft312-testjalcss-august-updates&amp;report=1" rel="nofollow">Report an abuse</a>&nbsp;|&nbsp;<strong><a href="https://www.forumotion.com" target="_blank">Forumotion.com</a></strong>Derp