Ego One - Pure | Fresh | First
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're Moving. So, we've disabled new registrations on this forum. The forum will not officially be released until 8 PM Pacific Standard Time (Friday, Sept, 9th, 2010)~ http://www.ego-one.net/

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Jalokim

Jalokim
Manager
I have just submitted the 5th issue to my blog...
some vital info is in there... so its worth the read.

the affiliate links have been made prettier.
More improvements are on the way

Beno, has been slightly promoted...
he will now be able to change your pet stats and help you in viewing the hidden content.

congratz

Last edited by Jalokim on Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jalokim

Post Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:27 pm by Jalokim

incredible_fear has been banned from the forum.

And since incredible_fear was so kind as to provide me with interesting and distorted images and really heartfelt words around the forum I've decided to shine the light of shame on him/or her... I don't even care.

We thank you incredible_fear for your useless and pathetic posts, most of which were sucked out of your ____ or from your favorite google, since you were so keen on being rude toward a member with a stupid google comment.

Now that you are banned, you have more time, so please find a life!
And get lost, next time you lift a finger toward me you will get it back like no tomorrow.

prick

have a nice day

tommo

Post Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:47 pm by tommo

lol jalokim nice blog post and nice post about incredible fear your about right about him LOL!

LH Justin

Post Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:21 pm by LH Justin

Ooh, staff positions. Razz

Dragonfir731

Post Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:02 pm by Dragonfir731

I resent that comment on nr5 Jalokim... and you want to archive it? My idea wasnt too bad.

Drag~

Jalokim

Post Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:49 pm by Jalokim

I'd just like to warn members of testjalcss , that during the coming weekend ( 13 - 14 th) there will be construction happening on the forum and the homepage.

I apologize for any inconvenience , blackouts or stalls.
the forum will be optimized, and finished 100%.
The homepage will be removing heavy content ... so jskit is out jquery is in.

hopefully things will become more user friendly and faster

Dragonfir731

Post Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:54 pm by Dragonfir731

does the jquery allow you to archive the blogs?

Jalokim

Post Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:34 pm by Jalokim

Check out the new staff list link on index...

its really worth taking a look

Dragonfir731

Post Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:41 pm by Dragonfir731

that was worth all the pushing and shoving you over the last year

MrMega

Post Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:48 pm by MrMega

What staff link? I don't see... Sad

Nice blog by the way

Jalokim

Post Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:45 pm by Jalokim

you see the 3 images on the forum ... the one about twitter and the other 2?
just under that there is a twin forum ... a multi 2in1 ...

it says
staff list and testing 1..2..3

click the stafflist one to see.

Jalokim

Post Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:12 pm by Jalokim

Member Typlo banned ...
no not because i don't like my boss ... but because someone thinks they are smart. Impersonation isn't clever especially when i can MSN typlo and confirm his registration.
zong

Dragonfir731

Post Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:22 pm by Dragonfir731

haha well people can try right? But why typlo? I would have picked Caihlem!

Post  by Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Site powered by Forumotion
Copyright 2006-2013 | JalokimGraphics | Ego-One
<!-- <script type="text/javascript"> var vglnk = { key: '0d80ae9fe71cec9484f682bd59232f9e' }; (function(d, t) { var s = d.createElement(t); s.type = 'text/javascript'; s.async = true; s.src = '//cdn.viglink.com/api/vglnk.js'; var r = d.getElementsByTagName(t)[0]; r.parentNode.insertBefore(s, r); }(document, 'script')); </script> <div id="Forumactif_Video"></div> <script type="application/javascript"> //<![CDATA[ var slmadshb = slmadshb || {}; slmadshb.que = slmadshb.que || []; slmadshb.que.push(function() { slmadshb.display("Forumactif_Video"); }); //]]> </script> <script type="text/javascript">window._taboola = window._taboola || []; _taboola.push({flush: true});</script> <!-- BEGIN 1425605 - etoxic - FR - CDB - PCK - sticky footer - 728x90--> <div id="criteo_sticky"> <script type="text/javascript"> function CreateStickyFooterContainer(e) { var t = document.getElementById(e); t.style.position = "fixed", t.style.zIndex = "2147483646", t.style.bottom = "0", t.style.left = "0", t.style.padding = "0", t.style.borderColor = "rgb(196, 196, 196)", t.style.width = "100%", t.style.backgroundColor = "rgba(245, 245, 245, 0.54902)", t.style.borderStyle = "solid", t.style.borderWidth = "1px"; var o = document.createElement("a"); t.appendChild(o), o.style.backgroundColor = "rgb(221, 221, 221)", o.style.backgroundImage = "url('//static.criteo.net/images/criteo/publishertag/close.png')", o.style.backgroundRepeat = "no-repeat", o.style.backgroundPosition = "center", o.style.display = "block", o.style.position = "absolute", o.style.left = "0", o.style.top = "-24px", o.style.width = "23px", o.style.height = "24px", o.style.borderBottomColor = "#6d6c71", o.style.cursor = "pointer", o.onclick = function() { t.style.display = "none" }; var l = document.createElement("div"); l.id = "cto_sticky", l.style.margin = "0 auto", l.style.display = "table"; t.appendChild(l); return l.id }; Criteo.events.push(function() { if(!isMobile){ Criteo.Passback.RenderAd(CreateStickyFooterContainer("criteo_sticky"), function(){ var slotid = "criteo_sticky"; var div = document.getElementById(slotid); div.removeAttribute("style"); }); } else{ var slotid = "criteo_sticky"; var div = document.getElementById(slotid); div.style.display = "none"; } }); </script> </div> <!-- END CRITEO TAG --></body></html><strong><a href="https://www.forumotion.com/" target="_blank">Free forum</a></strong>&nbsp;|&nbsp;<span class="gensmall">&copy;</span><a href="https://www.forumotion.com/phpbb" target="_blank">phpBB</a>&nbsp;|&nbsp;<a name="bottom" href="https://help.forumotion.com/" target="_blank">Free forum support</a>&nbsp;|&nbsp;<a href="/abuse?page=%2Ft171-blog-5-is-up-time-to-read&amp;report=1" rel="nofollow">Report an abuse</a>&nbsp;|&nbsp;<strong><a href="https://www.forumotion.com" target="_blank">Forumotion.com</a></strong>Derp