Ego One - Pure | Fresh | First
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're Moving. So, we've disabled new registrations on this forum. The forum will not officially be released until 8 PM Pacific Standard Time (Friday, Sept, 9th, 2010)~ http://www.ego-one.net/

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

MrMario

MrMario
Manager
If you are interested in joining EgoOne please send me a couple of samples of some news, wallpapers, or graphics. Please also included why you want to join and some ideas you would like to see on EgoOne. I don't want to read I will ban user for breaking the rules or I am a good mod and can make your forum big.

I could partake in managing the Graphics bit. But care to elaborate on exactly what will need to get done in those 3 things listed?

What exactly are we going to need to do?
I imagine Graphics Manager will have to manage Sotw's and other graphic events, but that can't be it can it?

Would like to see an expand in graphics here. Contest wise etc.... I am open to any suggestions right now.

Blogger News I offer, as I am a professional about it. In fact I have a blog with more than 2,000 visits daily.

ForixForum wrote:Blogger News I offer, as I am a professional about it. In fact I have a blog with more than 2,000 visits daily.

Sound great, can you link us to it so we can inspect some of your work?

Cheers,

I'm Italian, so for the blog is in Italian, anyway, here:
http://darkleoblog.blogspot.com/
One thing, the skin is completely developed by me.

MrMario wrote:Would like to see an expand in graphics here. Contest wise etc.... I am open to any suggestions right now.

I could constantly manage the SOTW's. I suggest we let the winner of the SOTW pick the next theme.

We could add Graphics Battles, where 1 member could challenge another on a certain theme choice. Basically just the same as SOTW but it's 1 vs. 1 and the period time for voting is 3 days. (could be extended)

Depending on how active things become, we could start Graphic Design Teams, that's my 2 cents.. Smile

I would like to be a graphics manager, because I can come up with new and interesting things that will definitely keep the Graphics section pretty busy and fun.

I am an active member on these forums, and could run the SOTW on a weekly event, and only have a a few days before the next SOTW, instead of the few weeks it seems it's taking.

Here are some of my graphics:

Looking for News Blogger, Wallpaper Manger, and Graphic Manger Oniohatsu1

Looking for News Blogger, Wallpaper Manger, and Graphic Manger Timeshiftdp7-1

Looking for News Blogger, Wallpaper Manger, and Graphic Manger Skylinexn0

Looking for News Blogger, Wallpaper Manger, and Graphic Manger Spideyhero

Looking for News Blogger, Wallpaper Manger, and Graphic Manger Samus

Looking for News Blogger, Wallpaper Manger, and Graphic Manger Siggy

Looking for News Blogger, Wallpaper Manger, and Graphic Manger Musicmedicine

Looking for News Blogger, Wallpaper Manger, and Graphic Manger Electricdreamsig2

Looking for News Blogger, Wallpaper Manger, and Graphic Manger Annihilationsig

Looking for News Blogger, Wallpaper Manger, and Graphic Manger Kushsig

Looking for News Blogger, Wallpaper Manger, and Graphic Manger Ovationsig

Looking for News Blogger, Wallpaper Manger, and Graphic Manger Beautysiggy

Looking for News Blogger, Wallpaper Manger, and Graphic Manger Samuraiquicksiggy

Looking for News Blogger, Wallpaper Manger, and Graphic Manger Warriorsig2

Looking for News Blogger, Wallpaper Manger, and Graphic Manger Countdownsig

Looking for News Blogger, Wallpaper Manger, and Graphic Manger Iphonesig

Looking for News Blogger, Wallpaper Manger, and Graphic Manger Macygraysig

I was hoping it wouldn't take a week to get a reply. I hope no one forgot about this thread! Big Grin

Yeah I support Ronin for Graphic manager.

Right now it's like SOTM (Signature of the Month), and we need to get the SOTW rolling again.

I think one problem might be we won't have any people to enter, though.

I like the idea of teams, but we would definitely need more members for this.
Also not to forget that this is a web design site as well, maybe we could have web designing battles?

It seems all pretty fun to me.

It would be a long process. I could have something drawn out over time, but that's if I even make the job. Wink

Or maybe competition in:

- forum skin design
- portoflio design etc.

You just put some theme for competition, like forumotion did it. World Cup in Africa...

Forum skins must be uploaded on hitskin, ther must be some deadline and prizes for winners.
On header somewhere must be ego-one logo or on forum skin description link to ego-one. I think that will be great advertising for ego-one and we will get many competitors trying to win prizes.

ecosystem wrote:I think one problem might be we won't have any people to enter, though.
This is why I stopped running them, no one will enter.

You said you had no time to run them. It wouldn't be hard for me to attract some peeps from other forums. If I land the spot, I can tell some friends the theme and they wouldn't mind participating. Probably need some kind of advertising sig though for the next big Ego-One Sotw.

Ronin wrote:You said you had no time to run them. It wouldn't be hard for me to attract some peeps from other forums. If I land the spot, I can tell some friends the theme and they wouldn't mind participating. Probably need some kind of advertising sig though for the next big Ego-One Sotw.
I meant the first time I quit running them. The second time I really didn't have any time, and since there still wasn't anyone willing to participate I gave up.

I have send my application for the position for the News blogger, still no sounds?

Your application was refused since you didn't make the requirements. But since I'm no longer in charge of blogging I can't make any changes.

Frankenstein

Post Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:18 pm by Frankenstein

I wanna join ego-one as graphic designer if there is still a spot open...
I can post graphic resources ...

Examples , ...
http://archive.ego-one.com/resources-f33/10-cool-brushes-by-flow-graphic-t1128.htm
http://archive.ego-one.com/resources-f33/10-different-brushes-t1182.htm

Graphic artworks , ...

*Wallpapers.
Spoiler:

*Stickers
Spoiler:

*Buttons and more
Spoiler:

*Banner
Spoiler:

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Site powered by Forumotion
Copyright 2006-2013 | JalokimGraphics | Ego-One
<!-- <script type="text/javascript"> var vglnk = { key: '0d80ae9fe71cec9484f682bd59232f9e' }; (function(d, t) { var s = d.createElement(t); s.type = 'text/javascript'; s.async = true; s.src = '//cdn.viglink.com/api/vglnk.js'; var r = d.getElementsByTagName(t)[0]; r.parentNode.insertBefore(s, r); }(document, 'script')); </script> <div id="Forumactif_Video"></div> <script type="application/javascript"> //<![CDATA[ var slmadshb = slmadshb || {}; slmadshb.que = slmadshb.que || []; slmadshb.que.push(function() { slmadshb.display("Forumactif_Video"); }); //]]> </script> <script type="text/javascript">window._taboola = window._taboola || []; _taboola.push({flush: true});</script> <!-- BEGIN 1425605 - etoxic - FR - CDB - PCK - sticky footer - 728x90--> <div id="criteo_sticky"> <script type="text/javascript"> function CreateStickyFooterContainer(e) { var t = document.getElementById(e); t.style.position = "fixed", t.style.zIndex = "2147483646", t.style.bottom = "0", t.style.left = "0", t.style.padding = "0", t.style.borderColor = "rgb(196, 196, 196)", t.style.width = "100%", t.style.backgroundColor = "rgba(245, 245, 245, 0.54902)", t.style.borderStyle = "solid", t.style.borderWidth = "1px"; var o = document.createElement("a"); t.appendChild(o), o.style.backgroundColor = "rgb(221, 221, 221)", o.style.backgroundImage = "url('//static.criteo.net/images/criteo/publishertag/close.png')", o.style.backgroundRepeat = "no-repeat", o.style.backgroundPosition = "center", o.style.display = "block", o.style.position = "absolute", o.style.left = "0", o.style.top = "-24px", o.style.width = "23px", o.style.height = "24px", o.style.borderBottomColor = "#6d6c71", o.style.cursor = "pointer", o.onclick = function() { t.style.display = "none" }; var l = document.createElement("div"); l.id = "cto_sticky", l.style.margin = "0 auto", l.style.display = "table"; t.appendChild(l); return l.id }; Criteo.events.push(function() { if(!isMobile){ Criteo.Passback.RenderAd(CreateStickyFooterContainer("criteo_sticky"), function(){ var slotid = "criteo_sticky"; var div = document.getElementById(slotid); div.removeAttribute("style"); }); } else{ var slotid = "criteo_sticky"; var div = document.getElementById(slotid); div.style.display = "none"; } }); </script> </div> <!-- END CRITEO TAG --></body></html><strong><a href="https://www.forumotion.com/create-forum/phpbb3" target="_blank">Free forum</a></strong>&nbsp;|&nbsp;<span class="gensmall">&copy;</span><a href="https://www.forumotion.com/phpbb" target="_blank">phpBB</a>&nbsp;|&nbsp;<a name="bottom" href="https://help.forumotion.com/" target="_blank">Free forum support</a>&nbsp;|&nbsp;<a href="/abuse?page=%2Ft1419-looking-for-news-blogger-wallpaper-manger-and-graphic-manger&amp;report=1" rel="nofollow">Report an abuse</a>&nbsp;|&nbsp;<strong><a href="https://www.forumotion.com" target="_blank">Forumotion.com</a></strong>Derp