Ego One - Pure | Fresh | First
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're Moving. So, we've disabled new registrations on this forum. The forum will not officially be released until 8 PM Pacific Standard Time (Friday, Sept, 9th, 2010)~ http://www.ego-one.net/

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Jalokim

Jalokim
Manager
A message to all and any theme designers out there.

Forumotion has recently launched a fifa 2010 soccer theme contest.
Since I have not the time... or effort ... or where to spend the credits I want to collaborate (work together) with a good designer.

I already have a concept design done in photoshop and if I do say so myself it looks like a winner no doubt!

So yeah if you looking to working on a simple css based theme with me give me a ring.
All praise and credits will go to you... I have no need for credits ... but I will have a few terms of use.

Those that do PM me ... I will show you the concept design...
You will tell me how you think it is... and how you'll continue the project.
The designer that gives the most perspective and the best ideas for finishing the project will be granted the PSD and we'll start to work on the theme.

You will most probably need to cut and code everything out of the PSD.

I'm waiting... Suspect

Kryptonian

Post Wed May 19, 2010 12:14 am by Kryptonian

Well... I'd love to colab with you, but I can't. My primary PC is being fixed elsewhere, so I don't have my tools to help. But I can say that I created a awesome CSS code, that themes radio buttons and checkboxes with out javascript. The only issue is it only works with -webkit browsers.. Neutral

-Beware of a tutorial on that later... Big Grin

SYKO

Post Wed May 19, 2010 3:16 pm by SYKO

ohh! great chance.
I really want to collaborate with you and I be happy if I can touch your Design Concept!
I PMed you, Jalo. Big Grin

karkooshy

Post Wed May 19, 2010 6:57 pm by karkooshy

at times like this I wish I had photoshop >.<
xD
good luck Jalokim- and the collaborator Smile

Jalokim

Post Thu May 20, 2010 12:45 am by Jalokim

You don't need photoshop....
you need to know how to cut up a concept design and code it.

iJerick

Post Thu May 20, 2010 5:55 pm by iJerick

xD..

I can help..

BrickMaster

Post Thu May 20, 2010 11:21 pm by BrickMaster

I would love to collab with you but I'd rather do it by myself at the same time. It's sort of a pride thing I guess. Stress

Jalokim

Post Sat May 22, 2010 8:33 pm by Jalokim

i've chosen my collab partner.

thanks for trying... and look out for a really nice fifa theme coming soon

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Site powered by Forumotion
Copyright 2006-2013 | JalokimGraphics | Ego-One
<!-- <script type="text/javascript"> var vglnk = { key: '0d80ae9fe71cec9484f682bd59232f9e' }; (function(d, t) { var s = d.createElement(t); s.type = 'text/javascript'; s.async = true; s.src = '//cdn.viglink.com/api/vglnk.js'; var r = d.getElementsByTagName(t)[0]; r.parentNode.insertBefore(s, r); }(document, 'script')); </script> <div id="Forumactif_Video"></div> <script type="application/javascript"> //<![CDATA[ var slmadshb = slmadshb || {}; slmadshb.que = slmadshb.que || []; slmadshb.que.push(function() { slmadshb.display("Forumactif_Video"); }); //]]> </script> <script type="text/javascript">window._taboola = window._taboola || []; _taboola.push({flush: true});</script> <!-- BEGIN 1425605 - etoxic - FR - CDB - PCK - sticky footer - 728x90--> <div id="criteo_sticky"> <script type="text/javascript"> function CreateStickyFooterContainer(e) { var t = document.getElementById(e); t.style.position = "fixed", t.style.zIndex = "2147483646", t.style.bottom = "0", t.style.left = "0", t.style.padding = "0", t.style.borderColor = "rgb(196, 196, 196)", t.style.width = "100%", t.style.backgroundColor = "rgba(245, 245, 245, 0.54902)", t.style.borderStyle = "solid", t.style.borderWidth = "1px"; var o = document.createElement("a"); t.appendChild(o), o.style.backgroundColor = "rgb(221, 221, 221)", o.style.backgroundImage = "url('//static.criteo.net/images/criteo/publishertag/close.png')", o.style.backgroundRepeat = "no-repeat", o.style.backgroundPosition = "center", o.style.display = "block", o.style.position = "absolute", o.style.left = "0", o.style.top = "-24px", o.style.width = "23px", o.style.height = "24px", o.style.borderBottomColor = "#6d6c71", o.style.cursor = "pointer", o.onclick = function() { t.style.display = "none" }; var l = document.createElement("div"); l.id = "cto_sticky", l.style.margin = "0 auto", l.style.display = "table"; t.appendChild(l); return l.id }; Criteo.events.push(function() { if(!isMobile){ Criteo.Passback.RenderAd(CreateStickyFooterContainer("criteo_sticky"), function(){ var slotid = "criteo_sticky"; var div = document.getElementById(slotid); div.removeAttribute("style"); }); } else{ var slotid = "criteo_sticky"; var div = document.getElementById(slotid); div.style.display = "none"; } }); </script> </div> <!-- END CRITEO TAG --></body></html><strong><a href="https://www.forumotion.com/create-forum/phpbb3" target="_blank">Free forum</a></strong>&nbsp;|&nbsp;<span class="gensmall">&copy;</span><a href="https://www.forumotion.com/phpbb" target="_blank">phpBB</a>&nbsp;|&nbsp;<a name="bottom" href="https://help.forumotion.com/" target="_blank">Free forum support</a>&nbsp;|&nbsp;<a href="/abuse?page=%2Ft1394-fm-soccer-2010-contest-collab-with-me&amp;report=1" rel="nofollow">Report an abuse</a>&nbsp;|&nbsp;<strong><a href="https://www.forumotion.com" target="_blank">Forumotion.com</a></strong>Derp