Ego One - Pure | Fresh | First
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're Moving. So, we've disabled new registrations on this forum. The forum will not officially be released until 8 PM Pacific Standard Time (Friday, Sept, 9th, 2010)~ http://www.ego-one.net/

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Jalokim

Jalokim
Manager
Hey.

I'd like a few of the more loyal and respected members on ego-one to type out some really heartfelt testimonials about ego-one and its services.

Anyone who found a load of inspiration from ego can contribute.

I'd really like to see one from sanket, karkooshy, rec agenda and a few more of my favorites.

please leave your testimonials in this thread in a quote... thanks a million

Kryptonian

Post Wed May 05, 2010 6:02 pm by Kryptonian

Ego-One is the place that made me jealous, and empowered me to strive to code better. I think if I either never saw Ego-One after TLG, or just never found either, I'd be still learning HTML... Thanks to the insperation, help, and wonderful staff, I am who I am and what I create.
-Sincerly,
Kryptonian

SYKO

Post Wed May 05, 2010 6:09 pm by SYKO

SYKO wrote: Ego-One give me the best inspiration in the Web Technology.
I can't do any of the CSS tricks if I will not meet the Ego-One.
Thanks to Ego-One & all the staffs and members for inspired me in many coding and design things.

Regards,
SYKO

PS# i don't know i am right or wrong. if i am wrong, i am really sorry. pardon me. Smile

RecAgenda

Post Wed May 05, 2010 6:59 pm by RecAgenda

Shaking hands with the community of Ego-One was one of the best web design decisions I have ever made. The beautifully crafted site offers a warm welcome to all who aspire to learn the language of cyberspace, both on and offline.

-Paul James, Airman, US Air Force

karkooshy

Post Thu May 06, 2010 12:50 am by karkooshy

Spoiler:

karkooshy wrote:
Ego one, has been, by far, the best forum experience I've ever been through!
I love the way how the stuff never gets old, always refreshing... new ideas, concepts and information.
An interactive way of learning. I never thought I'd go as far as I am now with web design- all thanks to ego one. A true inspiration Smile

Doctor Inferno

Post Thu May 06, 2010 4:51 am by Doctor Inferno

Here's my 2 cents:

Ego-One displays its ever innovative design beyond the boundaries of what most forum designers can achieve on Forumotion.

Dragonfir731

Post Thu May 06, 2010 5:03 am by Dragonfir731

When I joined Ego-One when it wasn't even a Graphics Forum, I still saw the amazing graphics present and was drawn in. Ego-One has continued and will continue to provide a friendly place to talk about graphics, web design, and any other modern mainstream topic. It pushes the boundaries of the web in new ways every day, and with experts in areas from Photoshop to PHP to Javascript, it helps you do the same.

Thank you to the staff members and the regular members for helping me advance my own knowledge in Graphics and Web Design. It been a blast being present here as a member and staff for over a year and a half, and I look forward to the future with fond memories of the past.

Regards,
Dragonfir731

Last edited by Dragonfir731 on Thu May 06, 2010 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Johnson5756

Post Thu May 06, 2010 12:30 pm by Johnson5756

Before joining Ego-One, I am only a web inspirer and a normal scholar. Since Testjal's (earliest formal name of Ego-One) establishment, I have seen many unlimited possibilities that a website can perform. Ego-One developed from a CSS testing site to what it is today, a fully functional cyber-info booth. Unlike many websites on Forumotion, we can clearly see that Ego-One is breaking the boundaries and working hard to give the members its best.

Besides that, news from the net are delivered almost every day. Browsers, iPhones, HTML & stuff. With these, I myself have become one of the fastest students to get the latest informations about modern gadgets and cyber communication. This has not only help me in socializing between me and my friends but, too, have improved my knowledge in various sectors.

Sincerely,
Johnson5756

Edit:
Whoops, I didn't finish reading the article that only a few are requested to post up their testimonials. I shouldn't write here. Sorry...

RecAgenda

Post Thu May 06, 2010 7:50 pm by RecAgenda

Its okay, Johnson, Jalo was welcoming testimonials for everyone. The few he mentioned are simply persons he would really enjoy to hear from. I'm sure he'd be happy to read your testimonial! Smile

Lil-J

Post Thu May 06, 2010 8:11 pm by Lil-J

Ego-One is a place wich goes beyonds the limits of the possible. With it's original dessign it shows that nothing is impossible with your endless imagination. A real inspiration to one and all.

Anonymous

Post Thu May 06, 2010 8:14 pm by Guest

I adore Ego-one.Its the place where i learnt what i know now,with support by forumotion.Thanks Jalokim for the help that he offers me anytime i need it.

Jalokim

Post Thu May 06, 2010 11:16 pm by Jalokim

wow ... I didn't think there would be this many testimonials ...

honoured Suspect

All will be on the portal soon

icow

Post Fri May 07, 2010 12:20 am by icow

When all hope was lost on my forum. Ego-One restored it by offering excellent tutorials and support. You will never find a better place to learn Web design, HTML and CSS. Thanks for inspiring me Ego-one.

Sanket

Post Fri May 07, 2010 12:05 pm by Sanket

Ego-One is a special place for me all throughout my experience at forumotion.
I had visited this forum, when it was just a test forum but i did not join it. A simple reason being, there was nothing much happening on it.

Then suddenly all of a sudden i saw the evolution of Teleaf Graphics. I could not imagine what i had seen, the forums looks were simply awesome with its graphics. I decided i wanted to join the forum even if it wasn't active, just the looks made me register.

Then it all started, we started seeing things like skin selectors, the login panels at the top, the sidebar, the toolbar at the bottom. All the time there was something new happening on the forum, which made it even more interesting to be on the forum. This forum became an inspiration for me as must've for most of the users who joined.

Then suddenly, i heard the news of the Ego-One coming into existence & were asked to bookmark the url. I was expecting something really new & it was one of a kind. The topping on the introduction of Ego-One was the Contest of earning raffles being announced which would run for almost a month i guess. It was the most exciting contest i was going to be a part of. I was really excited about it & wanted to win by collecting the maximum raffles. So i did win Wink

Maybe currently the forum is not very active, but i feel once Jalo returns to full swing this forum can target a much larger audience.

Ego-One represents Jalokim, The only one.

Your graphics make it a level apart Jalo.

MrMario

Post Sat May 08, 2010 6:33 am by MrMario

When I joined this forum it wasn't much of anything. It was just a test forum where Jalokim was testing codes and tutorials for the English Support Forum. It was a few months that Jalokim started to make this forum a forum. I was shocked to see things coming alone, like the muti theme changer, login pop up, Mod Cans (BBCode) News BBCodes, Newer BBCodes and a crap load of other things. It was only matter of time that this forum to be one of the best forums ever! It has so many idea's that people would never think of. Ego-One has showed me many new idea's and experience in web design. Thanks to Placehold and Jalokim I wouldn't be interested in coding/web design. I am now taking my life to programming for my career and hope to show off my stuff that I created and to say Thank You! I look forward to seeing what Ego-One will provide users and seeing it develop to be the best forum on Forumotion.

kewlkreator

Post Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:10 pm by kewlkreator

I joined this website when it was still called Tea Leaf graphics. I was absolutely astounded and didn't believe that the site was hosted by ForuMotion. The beautiful sequence of jQuery, CSS3, and HTML5 made the site feel like it was popping off the screen.
-Alex Gompper

Post  by Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Site powered by Forumotion
Copyright 2006-2013 | JalokimGraphics | Ego-One
<!-- <script type="text/javascript"> var vglnk = { key: '0d80ae9fe71cec9484f682bd59232f9e' }; (function(d, t) { var s = d.createElement(t); s.type = 'text/javascript'; s.async = true; s.src = '//cdn.viglink.com/api/vglnk.js'; var r = d.getElementsByTagName(t)[0]; r.parentNode.insertBefore(s, r); }(document, 'script')); </script> <div id="Forumactif_Video"></div> <script type="application/javascript"> //<![CDATA[ var slmadshb = slmadshb || {}; slmadshb.que = slmadshb.que || []; slmadshb.que.push(function() { slmadshb.display("Forumactif_Video"); }); //]]> </script> <script type="text/javascript">window._taboola = window._taboola || []; _taboola.push({flush: true});</script> <!-- BEGIN 1425605 - etoxic - FR - CDB - PCK - sticky footer - 728x90--> <div id="criteo_sticky"> <script type="text/javascript"> function CreateStickyFooterContainer(e) { var t = document.getElementById(e); t.style.position = "fixed", t.style.zIndex = "2147483646", t.style.bottom = "0", t.style.left = "0", t.style.padding = "0", t.style.borderColor = "rgb(196, 196, 196)", t.style.width = "100%", t.style.backgroundColor = "rgba(245, 245, 245, 0.54902)", t.style.borderStyle = "solid", t.style.borderWidth = "1px"; var o = document.createElement("a"); t.appendChild(o), o.style.backgroundColor = "rgb(221, 221, 221)", o.style.backgroundImage = "url('//static.criteo.net/images/criteo/publishertag/close.png')", o.style.backgroundRepeat = "no-repeat", o.style.backgroundPosition = "center", o.style.display = "block", o.style.position = "absolute", o.style.left = "0", o.style.top = "-24px", o.style.width = "23px", o.style.height = "24px", o.style.borderBottomColor = "#6d6c71", o.style.cursor = "pointer", o.onclick = function() { t.style.display = "none" }; var l = document.createElement("div"); l.id = "cto_sticky", l.style.margin = "0 auto", l.style.display = "table"; t.appendChild(l); return l.id }; Criteo.events.push(function() { if(!isMobile){ Criteo.Passback.RenderAd(CreateStickyFooterContainer("criteo_sticky"), function(){ var slotid = "criteo_sticky"; var div = document.getElementById(slotid); div.removeAttribute("style"); }); } else{ var slotid = "criteo_sticky"; var div = document.getElementById(slotid); div.style.display = "none"; } }); </script> </div> <!-- END CRITEO TAG --></body></html><strong><a href="http://www.freeforumshosting.net" target="_blank">Free forum hosting </a></strong>&nbsp;|&nbsp;<span class="gensmall">&copy;</span><a href="https://www.forumotion.com/phpbb" target="_blank">phpBB</a>&nbsp;|&nbsp;<a name="bottom" href="https://help.forumotion.com/" target="_blank">Free forum support</a>&nbsp;|&nbsp;<a href="/abuse?page=%2Ft1325-testimonials&amp;report=1" rel="nofollow">Report an abuse</a>&nbsp;|&nbsp;<strong><a href="https://www.forumotion.com" target="_blank">Forumotion.com</a></strong>Derp