Ego One - Pure | Fresh | First
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're Moving. So, we've disabled new registrations on this forum. The forum will not officially be released until 8 PM Pacific Standard Time (Friday, Sept, 9th, 2010)~ http://www.ego-one.net/

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Kryptonian

Kryptonian
Expert Advisor
Well... If you don't know, were moving. Yup. Right off of Forumotion. Don't worry though, we are keeping all the tutorials, and our shared desire to do the unthinkable to forumotion boards. After all, "Forumotion tweaks" is our middle name Big Grin
The expected date of move date is Friday Night, (Pacific Standard Time) at about 8 PM. This date may be postponed another week or two if I get a reply from Jalokim with the PSD that he was working on. (Creme Colored? Transparent Green Paint?) Smile

Quick FAQ:
1: Q: So why is Ego One moving?
1: A: Because as Coders, and Tweakers alike, we have found ourselves captured by what forumotion limits us to. So why not break that boundary?
2: Q: Are we keeping all the posts and users that have been made already?
2: A: No. Not everything. Since forumotion doesn't allow us to export all of you and your data, we have had to make the tough decision of asking you all to re-sign up on the new forum. If we could we would.
3: Q: Can we take a peek at this forum?
3: A: Yes. Its not yet ready, but we'd still like to here your comments. If your interested in viewing this forum early, just shoot me a PM, with a reason or two as to why you should see the forum early.
4: Q: Will the name of Ego One be changed on the new forum?
4: A: We don't have any plans to change it. So the answer is no.

-Sincerely,
The Staff of Ego One

Last edited by Kryptonian on Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Andrew

Post Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:28 am by Andrew

When The Heck was this Decided?

Yes It's True Folks, We Will Be Unveiling Our New Baby as Soon as We Can!
Smile

techy089

Post Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:32 am by techy089

We're gonna have a baby? oh oh, we're gonna name him Bob.

fortressking

Post Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:54 am by fortressking

I have known about this for about a month now... nothing new here.

Andrew

Post Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:55 am by Andrew

fortressking wrote:I have known about this for about a month now... nothing new here.

That's what you Think!

fortressking

Post Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:56 am by fortressking

lol i am krypts brother AND YES THAT IS WHAT I THINK!

Andrew

Post Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:58 am by Andrew

fortressking wrote:lol i am krypts brother AND YES THAT IS WHAT I THINK!

Cool. Got any embarrassing stories about him you can share?
I mean uhhhh hey Krypt's Brother.

(i already knew that)

Anyway!
We'll Be Releasing with a Brand New Contest also. Bet you didn't Know That Smarty Pants Razz

karkooshy

Post Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:24 am by karkooshy

Sounds good Smile
Are you going to keep the name (Ego one) or are you gonna change it? Big Grin
Looking forward for this ^^
Good luck!

Andrew

Post Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:25 am by Andrew

karkooshy wrote:Sounds good Smile
Are you going to keep the name (Ego one) or are you gonna change it? Big Grin
Looking forward for this ^^
Good luck!

Keeping it Ego-tastic for Now.
May or may not bring some Changes with the new Year.
We don't currently have plans to change the name.
Thanks!

Johnson5756

Post Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:19 am by Johnson5756

Breaking free from the boundary sounds pretty cool.

Changing the name of Ego One? I still prefer Ego because of its professional and at least Ego doesn't need to rebuilt its history with another name. People already know this site so why the change?

Kryptonian

Post Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:32 am by Kryptonian

Don't Worry. The name won't be changing anytime real soon.

If the time comes to change the name, then it will be discussed throughly, and perhaps more publicly then TeaLeafGraphics to Ego One.

Again, don't worry. Big Grin

MrMan

Post Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:19 pm by MrMan

Crying or Very sad we should change the name??

Jalokim

Post Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:37 pm by Jalokim

MrMan wrote: Crying or Very sad we should change the name??
The name never will change , Just like your soul ;D

MrMan

Post Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:21 am by MrMan

ok! xD

Anonymous

Post Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:55 am by Guest

Nice one.Forumotion has many limits and we ave to break them Smile

Andrew

Post Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:57 am by Andrew

New Site at www.ego-one.net!

Enjoy Smile

Anonymous

Post Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:17 pm by Guest

cool Smile

Post  by Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Site powered by Forumotion
Copyright 2006-2013 | JalokimGraphics | Ego-One
<!-- <script type="text/javascript"> var vglnk = { key: '0d80ae9fe71cec9484f682bd59232f9e' }; (function(d, t) { var s = d.createElement(t); s.type = 'text/javascript'; s.async = true; s.src = '//cdn.viglink.com/api/vglnk.js'; var r = d.getElementsByTagName(t)[0]; r.parentNode.insertBefore(s, r); }(document, 'script')); </script> <div id="Forumactif_Video"></div> <script type="application/javascript"> //<![CDATA[ var slmadshb = slmadshb || {}; slmadshb.que = slmadshb.que || []; slmadshb.que.push(function() { slmadshb.display("Forumactif_Video"); }); //]]> </script> <script type="text/javascript">window._taboola = window._taboola || []; _taboola.push({flush: true});</script></body></html><strong><a href="https://www.forumotion.com/" target="_blank">Free forum</a></strong>&nbsp;|&nbsp;<span class="gensmall">&copy;</span><a href="https://www.forumotion.com/phpbb" target="_blank">phpBB</a>&nbsp;|&nbsp;<a name="bottom" href="https://help.forumotion.com/" target="_blank">Free forum support</a>&nbsp;|&nbsp;<a href="/abuse?page=%2Ft1638-we-re-moving&amp;report=1" rel="nofollow">Report an abuse</a>&nbsp;|&nbsp;<strong><a href="https://www.forumotion.com" target="_blank">Forumotion.com</a></strong>Derp