Ego One - Pure | Fresh | First
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're Moving. So, we've disabled new registrations on this forum. The forum will not officially be released until 8 PM Pacific Standard Time (Friday, Sept, 9th, 2010)~ http://www.ego-one.net/

Which signature is the best?

Signature of the Week 11/1/09 Voting Left1093%Signature of the Week 11/1/09 Voting Right10
 93% [ 13 ]
Signature of the Week 11/1/09 Voting Left107%Signature of the Week 11/1/09 Voting Right10
 7% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 14

Signature of the Week 11/1/09 Voting Empty Signature of the Week 11/1/09 Voting

Written Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:25 am
LH Justin

LH Justin
Advanced contributor
We only had two entries this time, but that's okay, we just started back up. I hope to see more entries next time, but for now, vote for your favorite! Smile

karkooshy

Signature of the Week 11/1/09 Voting Sig11

Beatle

Signature of the Week 11/1/09 Voting TETE

Last edited by LH Justin on Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bookmark and Share

Signature of the Week 11/1/09 Voting Empty Re: Signature of the Week 11/1/09 Voting

Written Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:48 am
Jalokim

Jalokim
Manager
oooh I love the effects on karkooshies...

Bookmark and Share

Signature of the Week 11/1/09 Voting Empty Re: Signature of the Week 11/1/09 Voting

Written Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:51 pm
Jason

Jason
Loyal Member
Karkooshy got my vote.

Bookmark and Share

Written Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:13 pm
Beatle

Beatle
Advanced Member
Lol, karkooshy got mine.

Bookmark and Share

Written Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:18 pm
karkooshy

karkooshy
I EGO
no way xP
Beatle's so much better...
seriously

u know I didn't realize the mouth on the right until now LOL!

luv the background! Smile
and the lamp post gives it a certain feel...

Bookmark and Share

Written Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:29 pm
MrMega

MrMega
I EGO
Karkoooooshy

Sorry Beatle, it's not that colorful, but good try Smile

Bookmark and Share

Written Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:22 pm
Ra'r

Ra'r
I EGO
Eh...karkooshy's got my vote

Sorry beatle, practice a little more with colors and effects. Would help ;D

Bookmark and Share

Written Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:47 pm
Beatle

Beatle
Advanced Member
It's alright, no pity taken Smile
Fair and square, karkooshy's is legit better

Bookmark and Share

Written Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:52 pm
kesosaakin

kesosaakin
I EGO
I like the effects and colors of karkooshy's sig. Thus getting my vote. If the guy in the middle was just slightly darker the sig would have been amazing. It's still pretty awesome though Big Grin

Nice job you two.

Bookmark and Share

Written Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:18 am
LH Justin

LH Justin
Advanced contributor
Sorry, forgot to lock the topic with all the crazy stuff going on.

Bookmark and Share

Sponsored content

Bookmark and Share

Site powered by Forumotion
Copyright 2006-2013 | JalokimGraphics | Ego-One
<!-- <script type="text/javascript"> var vglnk = { key: '0d80ae9fe71cec9484f682bd59232f9e' }; (function(d, t) { var s = d.createElement(t); s.type = 'text/javascript'; s.async = true; s.src = '//cdn.viglink.com/api/vglnk.js'; var r = d.getElementsByTagName(t)[0]; r.parentNode.insertBefore(s, r); }(document, 'script')); </script> <div id="Forumactif_Video"></div> <script type="application/javascript"> //<![CDATA[ var slmadshb = slmadshb || {}; slmadshb.que = slmadshb.que || []; slmadshb.que.push(function() { slmadshb.display("Forumactif_Video"); }); //]]> </script> <script type="text/javascript">window._taboola = window._taboola || []; _taboola.push({flush: true});</script> <!-- BEGIN 1425605 - etoxic - FR - CDB - PCK - sticky footer - 728x90--> <div id="criteo_sticky"> <script type="text/javascript"> function CreateStickyFooterContainer(e) { var t = document.getElementById(e); t.style.position = "fixed", t.style.zIndex = "2147483646", t.style.bottom = "0", t.style.left = "0", t.style.padding = "0", t.style.borderColor = "rgb(196, 196, 196)", t.style.width = "100%", t.style.backgroundColor = "rgba(245, 245, 245, 0.54902)", t.style.borderStyle = "solid", t.style.borderWidth = "1px"; var o = document.createElement("a"); t.appendChild(o), o.style.backgroundColor = "rgb(221, 221, 221)", o.style.backgroundImage = "url('//static.criteo.net/images/criteo/publishertag/close.png')", o.style.backgroundRepeat = "no-repeat", o.style.backgroundPosition = "center", o.style.display = "block", o.style.position = "absolute", o.style.left = "0", o.style.top = "-24px", o.style.width = "23px", o.style.height = "24px", o.style.borderBottomColor = "#6d6c71", o.style.cursor = "pointer", o.onclick = function() { t.style.display = "none" }; var l = document.createElement("div"); l.id = "cto_sticky", l.style.margin = "0 auto", l.style.display = "table"; t.appendChild(l); return l.id }; Criteo.events.push(function() { if(!isMobile){ Criteo.Passback.RenderAd(CreateStickyFooterContainer("criteo_sticky"), function(){ var slotid = "criteo_sticky"; var div = document.getElementById(slotid); div.removeAttribute("style"); }); } else{ var slotid = "criteo_sticky"; var div = document.getElementById(slotid); div.style.display = "none"; } }); </script> </div> <!-- END CRITEO TAG --></body></html><strong><a href="https://www.forumotion.com/" target="_blank">Free forum</a></strong>&nbsp;|&nbsp;<span class="gensmall">&copy;</span><a href="https://www.forumotion.com/phpbb" target="_blank">phpBB</a>&nbsp;|&nbsp;<a name="bottom" href="https://help.forumotion.com/" target="_blank">Free forum support</a>&nbsp;|&nbsp;<a href="/abuse?page=%2Ft557-signature-of-the-week-11-1-09-voting&amp;report=1" rel="nofollow">Report an abuse</a>&nbsp;|&nbsp;<strong><a href="https://www.forumotion.com" target="_blank">Forumotion.com</a></strong>Derp