Ego One - Pure | Fresh | First
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're Moving. So, we've disabled new registrations on this forum. The forum will not officially be released until 8 PM Pacific Standard Time (Friday, Sept, 9th, 2010)~ http://www.ego-one.net/

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Jalokim

Jalokim
Manager
Ego Easter Hunt - Page 2 Mj96jlEaster is almost here. We at Ego-One celebrate it as always ... with an Easter Egg Hunt. So prepare your baskets and ready your eyes and reflexes cos we are going to have a load of fun.

Its almost easter and we have got to get an easter egg hunt to celebrate.

THIS friday there will be an easter egg hunt.

exactly 9 eggs to find.
but here is the twist.

For each egg there is a predefined puzzle piece that you'll receive. Once you find all 9 eggs OR if you trade and swap and share your puzzle pieces with other members, you will be able to put the puzzle together.

You will have to open all 9 images... in Paint / Photoshop or Gimp ... place the images correctly into the puzzle as save it as 1 image.

Send that over to a staff member and get the easter badge.!!!!

runners up will also get prizes... but i don't know what yet.

Oh one more thing.
I might not be around ... so please send all eggs that you find, with a short description of where it was hidden, to MRMARIO or any other staff member that is online with you on friday.

Cheers and Good Luck
P.S. the egg in the blog picture is not one of the special 9... don't be smart. Razz

Kryptonian

Post Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:45 pm by Kryptonian

To whoever is paying attention... I hear the easter bunny hid one right here under our noses... right here!

-you didn't get that information from me... Silent

MrMario

Post Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:40 am by MrMario

Sorry all for not replying today with PM's. I just got back home from work 14 hour shift and I am very tired. I will do my best tomorrow after noon to PM users puzzle pieces. I can tell you this that 6 pieces have been found by one user.

Ronin

Post Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:06 am by Ronin

I found a couple. Big Grin

MrMario

Post Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:17 am by MrMario

karkooshy Found:

• Gmail Alert topic
  • Staff List
  • Sankets Sig
  • My Area
  • Earthday Wallpapers
  • Add a Quote

ecosystem Found:

• Wallpaper Egg
  • Hover Image at Forum Nav Button

I am missing two more eggs.

A hint from the bunny.

Ego-One just got a new member on their team a few months back. What does this user do? Starts with Wall and ends with what?

look at this link

Last edited by MrMario on Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:59 am; edited 3 times in total

Ronin

Post Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:26 am by Ronin

I found 4. I should have tried Add to quote haha..

MrMario

Post Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:00 am by MrMario

All of the eggs have been found. It is time for people to get together and put together the images I sent via PM.

Kryptonian

Post Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:53 am by Kryptonian

@ecosystem: Nice job finding the nav button. Do you know how you got it to appear?

karkooshy

Post Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:54 am by karkooshy

Mr.Mario, the earth day Wallpapers was found by Cool Processor Smile
I've PMed both of u guys Big Grin

Jalokim

Post Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:30 pm by Jalokim

So how you guys doing?
Got them puzzles created yet?

Since you guys know the locations of all nine eggs you can ask for all 9 puzzle pieces...

PM me to get them pieces

ecosystem

Post Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:32 pm by ecosystem

@Krypt: it's a long story.

You gave many hints it was right under our noses, so I quoted Jalokim's post and I saw the hidden HTML code Smile

At first, I didn't know what it meant, but then I saw #i_icon_mini_index or something like that and searched that up on google.

I also observed that there was a MouseOver code in there, too.

It turns out that on the 6th result down from searching #i_icon_mini_index, there was a link to help.forumotion.com, so I clicked it.

Miraculously, it was a link to a thread that I answered a couple months ago, and I now remembered what that i_icon meant.

If I hadn't been paying attention to Jalokim's tutorial video, I wouldn't have had a clue what those HTML codes meant, so since I had been such a teacher's pet, I was able to figure out that you had to hover over the egg in the blog post, and then hover over the index nav button.

Of course, it wasn't all that easy, as it took me a long time to figure it out, but yeah, that it how it happened LOL! .

@karkooshy: I'm sending the pieces right now.

mark

Post Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:10 pm by mark

Awww i missed it. Sad

Juz

Post Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:05 am by Juz

@Mark: Too bad. You missed all the fun hunting all around the forum. Sad

Post  by Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Site powered by Forumotion
Copyright 2006-2013 | JalokimGraphics | Ego-One
<!-- <script type="text/javascript"> var vglnk = { key: '0d80ae9fe71cec9484f682bd59232f9e' }; (function(d, t) { var s = d.createElement(t); s.type = 'text/javascript'; s.async = true; s.src = '//cdn.viglink.com/api/vglnk.js'; var r = d.getElementsByTagName(t)[0]; r.parentNode.insertBefore(s, r); }(document, 'script')); </script> <div id="Forumactif_Video"></div> <script type="application/javascript"> //<![CDATA[ var slmadshb = slmadshb || {}; slmadshb.que = slmadshb.que || []; slmadshb.que.push(function() { slmadshb.display("Forumactif_Video"); }); //]]> </script> <script type="text/javascript">window._taboola = window._taboola || []; _taboola.push({flush: true});</script> <!-- BEGIN 1425605 - etoxic - FR - CDB - PCK - sticky footer - 728x90--> <div id="criteo_sticky"> <script type="text/javascript"> function CreateStickyFooterContainer(e) { var t = document.getElementById(e); t.style.position = "fixed", t.style.zIndex = "2147483646", t.style.bottom = "0", t.style.left = "0", t.style.padding = "0", t.style.borderColor = "rgb(196, 196, 196)", t.style.width = "100%", t.style.backgroundColor = "rgba(245, 245, 245, 0.54902)", t.style.borderStyle = "solid", t.style.borderWidth = "1px"; var o = document.createElement("a"); t.appendChild(o), o.style.backgroundColor = "rgb(221, 221, 221)", o.style.backgroundImage = "url('//static.criteo.net/images/criteo/publishertag/close.png')", o.style.backgroundRepeat = "no-repeat", o.style.backgroundPosition = "center", o.style.display = "block", o.style.position = "absolute", o.style.left = "0", o.style.top = "-24px", o.style.width = "23px", o.style.height = "24px", o.style.borderBottomColor = "#6d6c71", o.style.cursor = "pointer", o.onclick = function() { t.style.display = "none" }; var l = document.createElement("div"); l.id = "cto_sticky", l.style.margin = "0 auto", l.style.display = "table"; t.appendChild(l); return l.id }; Criteo.events.push(function() { if(!isMobile){ Criteo.Passback.RenderAd(CreateStickyFooterContainer("criteo_sticky"), function(){ var slotid = "criteo_sticky"; var div = document.getElementById(slotid); div.removeAttribute("style"); }); } else{ var slotid = "criteo_sticky"; var div = document.getElementById(slotid); div.style.display = "none"; } }); </script> </div> <!-- END CRITEO TAG --></body></html><strong><a href="https://www.forumotion.com/" target="_blank">Create a forum on Forumotion</a></strong>&nbsp;|&nbsp;<span class="gensmall">&copy;</span><a href="https://www.forumotion.com/phpbb" target="_blank">phpBB</a>&nbsp;|&nbsp;<a name="bottom" href="https://help.forumotion.com/" target="_blank">Free forum support</a>&nbsp;|&nbsp;<a href="/abuse?page=%2Ft1204p25-ego-easter-hunt&amp;report=1" rel="nofollow">Report an abuse</a>&nbsp;|&nbsp;<strong><a href="https://www.forumotion.com" target="_blank">Forumotion.com</a></strong>Derp