Ego One - Pure | Fresh | First
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're Moving. So, we've disabled new registrations on this forum. The forum will not officially be released until 8 PM Pacific Standard Time (Friday, Sept, 9th, 2010)~ http://www.ego-one.net/

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

MrMario

MrMario
Manager
CSS3.info New Look! 859083351css3CSS.info has been given a new look. It has been given a more professional brand / design, easier navigation (with the site having long since outgrown its current navigation structure), faster loading times (due to less reliance on images in the layout) and to showcase some of the new functionality offered by CSS3 (including text-shadow, box-shadow and border-radius).

CSS3.info New Look! Redesign

At present there are still one or two tasks left to complete, such as adding the search box, completing the page footer, filling in content on new pages, etc, however the main bulk of the work has now been completed, with any remaining tasks due to be completed over the next few days.

What’s Next?

Following the completion of the redesign, our priorities for the next few months are the launch of a new forum on CSS3 .info and a long overdue overhaul of the site’s CSS3 Preview pages.

My Comments:

The site looks really good! It looks way better then before. Really clean and kind of looks like Placehold's work. I don't like the bottom with the gray footer its to big. But the icons are really clean. Theme bring it out.

CSS3.info

Josh

Post Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:12 am by Josh

Looks great! Like you said, I think a few aspects of the site, including the large grey footer. I'd also spruce up the navigation text/graphics a bit. Maybe a nice gradient graphic or something along those lines as well? CrowdSpring has similar colors/structure and really makes it flow.

Besides that, I really like the revamp of the site. Much easier to navigate, and I like how their showing off some of the effects CSS3 can achieve.

kewlkreator

Post Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:29 am by kewlkreator

Hmm... sorta liked the old one better. Big Grin

Jalokim

Post Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:51 pm by Jalokim

yeah they made a lousy job

I see that they only using css3 to build the site... but please...the old look was great

Post  by Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Site powered by Forumotion
Copyright 2006-2013 | JalokimGraphics | Ego-One
<!-- <script type="text/javascript"> var vglnk = { key: '0d80ae9fe71cec9484f682bd59232f9e' }; (function(d, t) { var s = d.createElement(t); s.type = 'text/javascript'; s.async = true; s.src = '//cdn.viglink.com/api/vglnk.js'; var r = d.getElementsByTagName(t)[0]; r.parentNode.insertBefore(s, r); }(document, 'script')); </script> <div id="Forumactif_Video"></div> <script type="application/javascript"> //<![CDATA[ var slmadshb = slmadshb || {}; slmadshb.que = slmadshb.que || []; slmadshb.que.push(function() { slmadshb.display("Forumactif_Video"); }); //]]> </script> <script type="text/javascript">window._taboola = window._taboola || []; _taboola.push({flush: true});</script> <!-- BEGIN 1425605 - etoxic - FR - CDB - PCK - sticky footer - 728x90--> <div id="criteo_sticky"> <script type="text/javascript"> function CreateStickyFooterContainer(e) { var t = document.getElementById(e); t.style.position = "fixed", t.style.zIndex = "2147483646", t.style.bottom = "0", t.style.left = "0", t.style.padding = "0", t.style.borderColor = "rgb(196, 196, 196)", t.style.width = "100%", t.style.backgroundColor = "rgba(245, 245, 245, 0.54902)", t.style.borderStyle = "solid", t.style.borderWidth = "1px"; var o = document.createElement("a"); t.appendChild(o), o.style.backgroundColor = "rgb(221, 221, 221)", o.style.backgroundImage = "url('//static.criteo.net/images/criteo/publishertag/close.png')", o.style.backgroundRepeat = "no-repeat", o.style.backgroundPosition = "center", o.style.display = "block", o.style.position = "absolute", o.style.left = "0", o.style.top = "-24px", o.style.width = "23px", o.style.height = "24px", o.style.borderBottomColor = "#6d6c71", o.style.cursor = "pointer", o.onclick = function() { t.style.display = "none" }; var l = document.createElement("div"); l.id = "cto_sticky", l.style.margin = "0 auto", l.style.display = "table"; t.appendChild(l); return l.id }; Criteo.events.push(function() { if(!isMobile){ Criteo.Passback.RenderAd(CreateStickyFooterContainer("criteo_sticky"), function(){ var slotid = "criteo_sticky"; var div = document.getElementById(slotid); div.removeAttribute("style"); }); } else{ var slotid = "criteo_sticky"; var div = document.getElementById(slotid); div.style.display = "none"; } }); </script> </div> <!-- END CRITEO TAG --></body></html><strong><a href="http://www.forumfree.tv" target="_blank">Forum free</a></strong>&nbsp;|&nbsp;<span class="gensmall">&copy;</span><a href="https://www.forumotion.com/phpbb" target="_blank">phpBB</a>&nbsp;|&nbsp;<a name="bottom" href="https://help.forumotion.com/" target="_blank">Free forum support</a>&nbsp;|&nbsp;<a href="/abuse?page=%2Ft1054-css3-info-new-look&amp;report=1" rel="nofollow">Report an abuse</a>&nbsp;|&nbsp;<strong><a href="https://www.forumotion.com" target="_blank">Forumotion.com</a></strong>Derp